Thread: Letter

Letter

If the individual(s) that sent me a letter are on this site, please contact me via PM so that I may discuss its contents in depth with you. I found it quite interesting and will follow your lead. Thanks for the heads up!! All others, don't ask!!

Don't ask what
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Post Hmmm....

I received a letter too.

The plot thickens!

I was told 20 years ago when we fought the tire burning plant out of Lackawanna that, " If you want to accomplish anything in Lackawanna then you have to take it out of Lackawanna ".
    Folks this holds true to this day, if anyone has any info on their dastardly deeds to you, your family, or business then....if you live in or outside the city, PLEASE:
    TELL THE STATE OFFICIALS IN ALBANY!
    Example: Last year the boys blamed me for a good ole' boy deal that went sour after they had it rigged for their buddy to get the job.

We all know that the squeaky wheel gets the oil!
    If you are scared of retaliation like they have done to me then it is even more important that you tell someone.
    Whistle-blowers are very protected under the law!

It is time to squeak and squeal Lackawanna! PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THEM! This is why and how they get away with their corruption-----Citizens are too scared to step out of the box and tell on them.
    Sad.
    I will say it again, We need a Control Board and Audit by the State now!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    if the individual(s) that sent me a letter are on this site, please contact me via pm so that i may discuss its contents in depth with you. I found it quite interesting and will follow your lead. Thanks for the heads up!! All others, don't ask!!
    hey cath829 ---dont ask????? No cares what wicked acts you are up to because four years later, you still cant get over the fact that you werent appointed to the position you held....didnt bother you none while you worked there....now they are all crooks....bitter, bitter little girl...grow up

Post Facts!

Excuse me toms, you should check your facts to make sure you are spewing the correct lies. It is less than 2 years since the city hall boys decided to replace her with a Democratic ....... who does.....!
    Cath would not......so the boys club got rid of her! The City lost a non-stop, friendly, accomodating, precise and punctual worker that day!
    I know you miss her or you would not feel like it is so long since she has been gone! Sounds like you are jealous of her from all your childish posts.
    Catherine was the best!-----no doubt she could run the whole building while Kuryak checked in on his cell from time to time!

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    hey cath829 ---dont ask????? No cares what wicked acts you are up to because four years later, you still cant get over the fact that you werent appointed to the position you held....didnt bother you none while you worked there....now they are all crooks....bitter, bitter little girl...grow up
    Wicked acts I am up to? I RECEIVED the letter, O'Stupid one! Hasn't even been two years yet. I am very glad that I was not appointed to that MINDLESS position again. And yes, it bothered me while working there.....I read a whole library thanks to the "lack" of work from the Council.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Funny you mention that. I notice people will let things slide if they are benefiting from it. Soon as they are no longer in the stream all the sudden it's an issue. I'm not saying cath or anyone is doing this. It happens though.

She is grown up your the fool who never did.

Post Letter

Don't forget that other letter, Cath.

Thread Information