Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
the joke is on them --not us!
We do not have to do anything, just sit back and watch them implode.

It has already begun in lackawanna, the boys club has gotten extra greedy if you could fathom that and want the whole pie now. In other words control over the entire city through the city job power base, school, and housing authority positions.

I find all of their control issues extremely sad and part of their condition which is called "i've got mine-screw you!". You are right, the real shame is that the innocent public foot the bill for their good ole' boy network and are left on the outside looking in if they are not card holding club members who pay money to belong.
I once heard them naming all the names of people who bought tickets to one of the drinking party fronts of a fund raiser and were mad so and so did not buy a ticket. What does the club do with all their money?
I believe some of it goes into buying tickets to each others fund raisers. Sad.
Why don't they buy flowers down ridge road and all over our entire small city? We also need to hire a professional landscaper to re-design our bare city streets. I realize that you city hall haters will now try to attack me because i want to hire someone but we need a landscaper alot more than the flunkies who......!

pray and believe---pray and believe!
you ought to pray and believe. Pray that god forgives you for all your lying ways and believe that you act like a christian...all you do is profess god, and spit evil while doing it.