Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Trump nails it.

Which "Idiot" are you referring to ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Which "Idiot" are you referring to ?
    Considering the comment was from cheekman, just assume it's the black one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    This should be interesting: http://www.climatehustlemovie.com/

Scorching temperatures. Melting ice caps. Killer hurricanes and tornadoes. Disappearing polar bears. The end of civilization as we know it! Are emissions from our cars, factories, and farms causing catastrophic climate change? Is there a genuine scientific consensus? Or is man-made "global warming" an overheated environmental con job being used to push for increased government regulations and a new "Green" energy agenda?

CLIMATE HUSTLE answers these questions, and many, many more. Produced by CFACT and CDR Communications in the one-of-a-kind entertaining and informative style that has made CFACT's award-winning ClimateDepot.com one of the world's most sought after sources for reliable, hard-to-find facts about climate issues, this groundbreaking film tears the cover off of global warming hype, and exposes the myths and exaggerations of this multi-billion dollar issue.

CLIMATE HUSTLE, hosted by award-winning investigative journalist Marc Morano, reveals the history of climate scares including global cooling; debunks outrageous claims about temperatures, extreme weather, and the so-called "consensus;" exposes the increasingly shrill calls to "act immediately before it's too late," and in perhaps the film's most important section, profiles key scientists who used to believe in climate alarm but have since converted to skepticism.

CLIMATE HUSTLE will be in theaters for a one-night event on Monday, May 2nd, and will include an exclusive panel discussion following the film featuring Gov. Sarah Palin, climatologist Dr. David Legates, media watchdog Brent Bozell, film host Marc Morano, and comments from Bill Nye "the Science Guy."
    Well, we could be conservative just in case the vast majority of climate scientists are right, or we could say screw it.. we'll see what happens.

You could be a good person and follow Jesus and go to heaven or you could commit sin and go to Hell.

The downside to both paradigms are considerable.

Be Good!

Global warming is akin to believing in God. When you KNOW it to be true, it is too late to change.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post

The downside to both paradigms are considerable.
    And should be taken into consideration, just in case...

But Frank, for every thing you post that refutes climate change there are as many if not more that support it. Your argument has no merit. And the evidence suggests that you're just wrong
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    And should be taken into consideration, just in case...

But Frank, for every thing you post that refutes climate change there are as many if not more that support it. Your argument has no merit. And the evidence suggests that you're just wrong
    Am I the only person who finds it funny you like science when it involves Climate Change but disagree with Science when it comes to your faith?

As Buffy and I predicted Donald Trump will get the Republican nomination as Ted Cruz has been mathematically eliminated.

Americans are fed up with politicians...obviously. Now we hear that Kerry (a public servant) has offshore bank accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Am I the only person who finds it funny you like science when it involves Climate Change but disagree with Science when it comes to your faith?
    I am cool with both.... the Bible is a science book too.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Many people are like that.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I have God on my side...... man will not destroy this planet. Some day God will and create a new one, but 'till then: Genesis 8:22, “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”
    But neither will asthma, cancer, birth defects and other illnesses caused by pollution. Genesis 8:22 doesn't mention humans. Just earth.

So Noah’s Ark is science? Or is it a virgin birth?

I accept both. I believe that Jesus existed and did all the Bible says and I believe the Earth is 4.5 Billion Years old
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Nope, it ain't gonna happen...... co2 is not even a poison, it is food...... Co2 has nothing to do with the wood being cut down from rain forests. The 2 degree rise is a sham....

I have plenty of grandchild and the planet will be just fine for them... Man could not hurt this planet if he wanted too.

I have a nickel wanna buy ti for $500.00 ?
    Okay sure, lets take your idea at face value.

So co2 is food. We are removing the consumers of that food while at the same time, introducing more of this "food" that was locked underground in the for of coal, oil and gas. It really isn't that hard to connect the dots here.

Its okay to not believe in climate change, what kills me is the lengths people go to make up absolute nonsense to support their position.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think climate change is also natural. The ice ages didn't happen because cavemen had too many camp fires burning. We do need to monitor pollution because it does contribute to the natural cycles.

Let us not forget there are BILLIONS of dollars to be made on climate change. Just think of the cut the lawyers/IDA lawyers got doing the paper work for the new empty building along the water front to make solar panels.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I think climate change is also natural. The ice ages didn't happen because cavemen had too many camp fires burning. We do need to monitor pollution because it does contribute to the natural cycles.

Let us not forget there are BILLIONS of dollars to be made on climate change. Just think of the cut the lawyers/IDA lawyers got doing the paper work for the new empty building along the water front to make solar panels.
    If I recall correctly, the vast majority of climate scientists believe our current plight is caused by man. You cannot pump millions of tons of hydrocarbons into the atmosphere which is a closed system and not expect to have consequences. It is logical. What is scary is the oceans are becoming more acidic because of the carbon saturation. If you think about it 99.9999% of living things would be better off if mankind died off, and between global warming and the development of hypersonic nuclear warheads we seem to be determined to accomplish it one way or another. Maybe the next life form won't be so stupid.

As far as religion I would love it if aliens came from the sky and every one said,, "oh that's what we've been worshipping"

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information