Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump nails it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If an entire political party can over look all the BS hillary has other people can over look some of the items Trump did.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    If an entire political party can over look all the BS hillary has other people can over look some of the items Trump did.
    Neither should be over looked and neither are worthy or qualified to be POTUS
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

I don't follow. This is a matter of national security not to promote a religion.
    absolutely - those who want to use the government or government assets to promote their religious beliefs are trying to turn us into a theocracy. For those who are already here it is treason, for those who are trying to come here they are enemies of our country and Constitution.

When a person doesn't support the very first provision of the Bill of Rights then they have no business being here.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I still don't see what your talking about.

This is a matter of national security.

How are non- citizens, not yet landed immigrants afforded constitutional rights based on our country's mission of religious tolerance??

You might as well send social security checks to foreigners who expressed a desire to move here from name your country. Yes I am aware ss is not a constitutional right.

Last thought,, why don't people look up to see what Carter said/did with Iranians during the Iran Hostage crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    ...Last thought,, why don't people look up to see what Carter said/did with Iranians during the Iran Hostage crisis.
    Carter didn't enact a ban on Iranians. He put limitations on them coming in, and allowed the SOS & AG to regulate travel by Iranians who held non-immigrant visas. (Executive Order #12172)

That being said, I find the idea of a modern-day Republicans saying "we just want what Jimmy Carter did!" absolutely hilarious. There's absolutely no precedent for what Trump is proposing. Carter restricted specific nationalities within a specific political context. Trump wants to ban an entire religion (1.5 Billion people) until "we figure out what the [heck] is going on."
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by hipkat View Post
    or...commons sense with reality in mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
    Carter didn't enact a ban on Iranians. He put limitations on them coming in, and allowed the SOS & AG to regulate travel by Iranians who held non-immigrant visas. (Executive Order #12172)

That being said, I find the idea of a modern-day Republicans saying "we just want what Jimmy Carter did!" absolutely hilarious. There's absolutely no precedent for what Trump is proposing. Carter restricted specific nationalities within a specific political context. Trump wants to ban an entire religion (1.5 Billion people) until "we figure out what the [heck] is going on."
    Ok, but why are we quoting constitutional ideology to those that are NOT in the country? How does our constitution apply to non citizens? There is a difference in my opinion.

Should I be able to claim or force another countries doctrine when I am not a citizen nor residing in said country? No.

Using any criterion as selection to NON citizens in my opinion is fine. Is it fair when a country says you can be a citizen if you bring over x amount of money or venture capital? Honestly, the American people with more people falling into poverty,, do not need anymore immigrants, plain and simple. Hell, Europe should only be taking married women and children and not single men but again that's my opinion.

When you have border integrity you should be able to have the citizenry decide criterion for entry. Times change, were broke.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Isn't that what Donald Trump stated. A temporary stop until the elected leaders can figure out "what the hell is going on".

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hipkat. I do not see hate. I see someone who is putting our national security on the front burner.

Enrique Marquez reportedly spoke of 'sleeper cells' to patrons at his job

The former neighbor of San Bernardino gunman Syed Rizwan Farook reportedly spoke to regulars at his job about “sleeper cells just waiting” to attack the United States.

A frequent customer at Morgan’s Tavern, where Enrique Marquez worked, told The New York Times on Friday that nobody took Marquez seriously when he spoke of terror attacks and had no clue he was a figure in the investigation into the massacre at an Inland Regional Center office building that left 14 people dead.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/12.../?intcmp=hpbt1

Feds warn of bogus batch of Syrian passports amid report ISIS can print them

Fake Syrian passports aren’t exactly a dime a dozen, but they can be had for as little as $200, according to a report from the Department of Homeland Security that could call into question the ability to screen Middle East refugees fleeing to the West.

The 18-page report, circulated to law enforcement agencies across the nation, warns that a certain batch of Syrian passports – those issued since June 2014 from two regions under the Islamic State control, Deir- ez-Zour and Raqqa – are likely to be phonies, based on the fact one was bought on the black market in Turkey.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12...?intcmp=hplnws

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Ok, but why are we quoting constitutional ideology to those that are NOT in the country? How does our constitution apply to non citizens? There is a difference in my opinion.
    Carter didn't apply Constitutional protections to foreigners. He applied the Constitution in how AMERICAN agencies interact with prospective visitors or immigrants.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Isn't that what Donald Trump stated. A temporary stop until the elected leaders can figure out "what the hell is going on".
    There's a yuge difference between limiting citizens of a specific country over political reasons versus banning all members of a single religion from anywhere in the world. In fact, there were quite a few Iranians who came to the US around that time fleeing the new regime.

Hipkat. I do not see hate. I see someone who is putting our national security on the front burner.
    More Americans have been killed by furniture than Daesh. In trying to promote an image of strength, tRump cowardly over-reacts, and just looks like a panicky tyrant, not a leader.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Carter didn't apply Constitutional protections to foreigners. He applied the Constitution in how AMERICAN agencies interact with prospective visitors or immigrants.

You get to the point where you are just sick of the bull**** that comes from our elected leaders.

Sometimes one needs to step back and analyze the situation. I think it's time to do this with our open borders, immigration policies and the large illegal alien population we have in the USA.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information