Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: City Council Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    You are a troubled soul. I will pray for you!
    That's right I am troubled by the idiots who plunder this city for their own personal gain and ruin people in the process. Please do not pray for me pray for them they are the ones that need it.

I never said that. I am talking about behavior. What people DO...not what they SAY. NO ONE has a right because of freedom of expression to put another person's well being at risk. Chuck was correct in calling the police if the tone or behavior of others amde him feel there was reason to seek assistance. No one should yell etc. get out of control and allow others to get out of control. If he did not make that call and someone got hit, fell down, pushed...there would be a law suit and he would be blamed.
    I think Mr. Jaworski called the police because he was afraid of his "own" well being. Sits high on his horse when behind that table but he got bucked and couldn't get down the aisle to get out of meeting without having to face people. Big bad JAWS couldn't walk past the crowd without assistance from the police. He proved to be what people have been saying all along...a true "donkey"....nothing more than a democrat. I have sent in my affiliation change with the BOE....between him and warthling, I have had enough of the democratic party. Adios fellas. Thought I would lose the bad taste when I left Lackawanna but they just keep tainting everything.

Oh Andrea....when will you ever "get it?"

• A wise woman might have not responded but followed her instinct and "blow off" as you say my posting. But since you did not...
      "Attack" you??? I posed a question. You could have not responded or answered the question. Read it again, it was NO attack. But since you see the world in extremes, I guess, in your world of insecurity it would be viewed by you as an attack.
      People have a right to know the truth? Do you mean the truth as you see it? When someone disagrees or questions you, you say that is gossip? But your words/opinions are always truth? REALLY NOW?
      The world talks, mingles, shares information. I do not live in a bubble and all of the people I come in contact with are NOT wrong. NO ONE is an EXPERT WITNESS. You want/need for people to like you so much that you think every time you give your side...all of those people will agree with you? WRONG!
      No, I ate at Bellas and you talked about YOURSELF. Surprise, isn't it? You never once spoke to me or even asked how I was. You see how it is all about YOU? You apparently do not even realize it. We sat for over one hour and I repectfully listened to YOU!
    The phone works two ways. I found it not so surprising for your avoidance style that you had a friend of yours call me up last night using YOUR PHONE to say I was unchristian. I like the person who called and have no issue with her. Shame on you for pitting person against person though. Do your own dirty work Andrea!
    • I never said crazy people attend meetings. What I did say is that when people attend meetings and act as a lunatic out of control jeopardizing the safety of others, they are crazy.Now who is putting a spin on things?

Many people do NOT support you or your style. You see what you want. You listen to no one and I know personally many people who have tried to advise you. If you had support, politicians outside our area would appreciate you and give you their support and maybe even a job. For years I tried to help you, but you have now pushed me to the road and quite frankly Scarlett....
    • I say BRAVO to Council staff for calling the police. The people who said they were there in the audience felt unsafe and felt the right actions were called.
      No one would have had to donate bail money if a leader found another way to deal with the problem. I hope by doing this it did not cost someone not being able to pay a bill or have food money. You Andrea proved to this community, as a former public servant, that you are a FOLLOWER. What public servant have ever done this?
      I wish you well but feel you are a lost soul.
      As far as everyone being arrested? Let us hope the "all of you" you speak of will not put yourselves in a position for that to happen.
      GOOD LUCK!

Heh Monica,

It is my understanding that there was another person present at your Bella pow-wow and he isn't too pleased with the lies you wrote about Andrea speaking just about herself. Maybe Andrea didn't ask how you were because she already knew.....NO GOOD. You dig for information to present to your "Cup of Joe" flunkies and then twist words. Mnb811 said it all.....propoganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

It is my understanding that there was another person present at your Bella pow-wow and he isn't too pleased with the lies you wrote about Andrea speaking just about herself. Maybe Andrea didn't ask how you were because she already knew.....NO GOOD. You dig for information to present to your "Cup of Joe" flunkies and then twist words. Mnb811 said it all.....propoganda machine.
    Ah yes...YOUR understanding! I would be careful not to speak for anyone else since you were NOT there and the other person you mention...did HE give you his permission to speak for him? I DO NOT THINK SO!!!!!

I see you frequently use other people's names...are you their bluebird of happiness or perhaps your ususal self-made ambassador of destruction?

Try speaking for yourself ONLY. Ther other people can write and speak for themselves.

"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings,",,, Lewis Caroll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah yes...YOUR understanding! I would be careful not to speak for anyone else since you were NOT there and the other person you mention...did HE give you his permission to speak for him? I DO NOT THINK SO!!!!!

I see you frequently use other people's names...are you their bluebird of happiness or perhaps your ususal self-made ambassador of destruction?

Try speaking for yourself ONLY. Ther other people can write and speak for themselves.

"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings,",,, Lewis Caroll
    Monica,

Paul has stated you lied. Let's not forget about Ian either. Ambassador of destruction? HA! Spread this to your coffee flunkies.....AND I am speaking for ALL of the citizens that have been mistreated by City Hall and of course the ones who are AFRAID of retaliation.

Generals gathered in their masses
    Just like witches at black masses
    Evil minds that plot destruction
    Sorcerers of death's construction

In the fields the bodies burning
    As the war machine keeps turning
    Death and hatred to mankind
    Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
    They only started the war
    Why should they go out to fight?
    They leave that role to the poor, yeah!

Time will tell on their power minds
    Making war just for fun
    Treating people just like pawns in chess
    Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
    As is where the bodies' burning
    No more war pigs of the power
    Hand of god has struck the hour

Day of judgement, god is calling
    On their knees, the war pigs crawling
    Begging mercy for their sins
    Satan, laughing, spreads his wings, oh lord yeah!

And to you Monica, BITE ME!

Cath

Good choice cath829!! Ozzy would love to bite a couple of heads off over in your city!!

Heck, she's probably too old to even know the song!!! LMAO!

Monica,

We aren't talking Ozzy and Harriet either!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Monica,

Paul has stated you lied. Let's not forget about Ian either.

And to you Monica, BITE ME!

Cath
    Well, Miss Cathy Panczykowski, Paul has my number and I have not heard from him. Ian is only 4 and wasn't at the table long enough to hear anyone except his grandmother calling him back to the table since he spent his time running around....and Andrea threatening to call his mother about his poor behavior.

Again, anyone reporting things differently from YOUR TRUTH is a LIE! Hmmmmmmmm...
    Bite you? Please! Remember, there is a free rabies clinic Wednesday... we know your DNA!!!

I would also be careful how you refer to some local businesses..they have rights to and you may find yourself in a situation soon by what you write here slandering their business and clientele!!!!!!

And this is the last I will say on this topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

literal
    Gold Member

I think these comments have long ago crossed the line bordering on insanity.
    These words are just plain mean and hateful. Actually the whole thread is nothing but childish tit for tat......PLEASE, aren't there bigger issues to discuss and solve? How do these posts fall under the category of the topic?

Most people in this city would NOT waste their time reading this stuff. It is the SAME people here writing these things who have NO audience but each other. Please, give it up.

Well, Miss Cathy Panczykowski, Paul has my number and I have not heard from him. Ian is only 4 and wasn't at the table long enough to hear anyone except his grandmother calling him back to the table since he spent his time running around....and Andrea threatening to call his mother about his poor behavior.

Again, anyone reporting things differently from YOUR TRUTH is a LIE! Hmmmmmmmm...
    Bite you? Please! Remember, there is a free rabies clinic Wednesday... we know your DNA!!!

I would also be careful how you refer to some local businesses..they have rights to and you may find yourself in a situation soon by what you write here slandering their business and clientele!!!!!!

And this is the last I will say on this topic.
    I aplogize for this.... my response here is rude, uncalled for and in poor taste!! I should know better and yet, I allowed myself to get sucked into this spat. Shame on ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Monica Kole, first off, my name is not "Cathy", it is Catherine. Keep that straight. Wonder why you haven't heard from Paul? Maybe because he is unable to stomach you. That was probably the LAST time you spoke or saw him.

No Monica, you are "reporting" lies to people on this blog about the Council meeting from your coffee clotch. Don't threaten me that I may find myself in a "situation" either. There you go with your propoganda machine again. WHERE DID I STATE ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT "Cup O'Joe's"? I did not slander anything or anyone. TWIST....that has ALL you have EVER done. At least you use your Psychology degree for something. Heard you were once a nun, what happened Miss Perfect?

Why would you threaten me? Using your knack for twisting things again....not too smart!!! I suggest you don't do that again. You are a phony Monica!!

Scheduled Council Meeting

Council meeting scheduled for February 1, 2010. Caucus at 6:30 p.m. Meeting to begin at 7p.m. As of this time the agenda has not been posted on the City of Lackawanna's website.

Thumbs up

is there any law about when and what to post on the city web?

it should be.

Post Facts!

I was told today that the City Clerk was out sick so the agenda did not get on Web until today. I agree, the time frame for the Web should be by the close of the day the Friday before the meeting to make it fair to all.
    The items for the agenda are public knowledge as of Noon the Wednesday prior to the meeting per Mr. Spitzer, Hodgson Russ Attorney hired by the city as outside Counsel.
    Communication between City Hall and We Citizens could be improved. All, I mean ALL City business is pretty much public information unless it involves a child or law officer. Check with the NYS Department of State, Office of Freedom of Information---they will gladly e-mail you an advisory opinion and/or their booklet on NYS Sunshine Laws.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information