Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: City Council Meeting

Post Facts!

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    Well, I say last night's meeting was a DISGRACE to the people in this community.

SHAME on anyone who behaved poorly and anyone who incited their poor behavior that put many innocent people in harms way. How can such behavior be tolerated at a public meeting? I do not care what Jaworski did or said... the real issue is why was people's behavior soooooo bad that the police had to be called? Does Lackawanna need this kind of publicity? The people who acted out of control and THOSE who INCITED them are

Reading this in today's paper was SAD.

And Andrea... I'd like to hear your excuse for not standing for the pledge of allegiance. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!! You need to grow up and MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Literal,
    My first thought is to let this go and blow it off as another attack by you on me but people have a right to know the truth about your accusations of me, so......
    How could you judge me for something when you formed an opinion on hearsay, you were not at the meeting. You keep telling me that you do not care about politics but you keep up on all gossip. Why?
    Shame on me?!-----hahahahaha! grow up and move on?----double hahaha

I just ate with you at Bella's last week-----and you put this judgement of me in writing without asking me about it first?! I am very disappointed in you, even more now.
    I stood up to say the Pledge but was told to sit as our group was doing a silent protest because of what just happened to the young man. The words "justice for all" are the exact opposite from the reality in Lackawanna where it is justice for some. You judged and sentenced me before hearing my testimony. My siting down had nothing to do with our country or flag-----everything I do is my Civic Duty to protect the innocent citizens from shady deals, nepotism, etc. I love my Country and City with all my heart and highly give respect and honor where it is earned and just. Shame on me, shame on you for pretending to be a fellow Christian to me, for being a double agent, and false friend.

Literal you say,
    " PATHETIC!!!!!!! The word out there today is NOT one of support but anger that crazy people attend meetings and cannot control themselves."

"Crazy people attend meetings"--?? Ask the students at the meeting last night what they thought of the meeting----jaworski set the tone by talking and yelling over the young man trying to talk about First Ward and Lackawanna City issues. jaws did not like what he was hearing so he had him arrested to stop from hearing the truth in public. That is pathetic and many Lackawanna students have witnessed jaws yelling for years. All truth.
    The real word out there today is TOTAL support of the anger that the sane people of the entire city feel against the elected officials who have corrupted Lackawanna City Hall and want control of OUR City taken OUT of their hands!

People are stopping me all over the city and read the same article you did. They know all the politicians , AND they know the truth is that they are the ones who discriminate and suppress the First Ward. The rest of the city is too scared their assessment will go up if they dare speak out on city hall corruption and incompetence.
    I forgive you literal and have nothing against you, you have every right to your opinion, I respect that.
    What you all forget is that we have a right to our opinion too.
    Are they going to arrest us all?

I am very proud of everyone who pooled their money Tuesday night and came up with the $1600.00 bail in less than an hour so the young man would not have to sit in jail overnight. Thank you all and thank you, Your Honor, for giving it back.

Andrea why do you waste your time with this woman? She is just a spy for her cousin and city hall.

This city is a joke!!!

When I was at Mr. Noman's inaguration I heard a certain councilman say that "We at the city are offended by Mrs.Byrnarski's husband showing up at OUR council meetings so from now on we are going to show up at school board meetings." Lo and behold at lasts nights meeting he shows up along with his big mouth sidekick Mr.Jaworski.
    Come on guys stop acting like a bunch of little babies a citizen has every right to show up at a council meeting to be arrested by you guys... Maybe all the actual school board members should show up at the council meetings just to make a point.... ohhh wait one already did at truck ban hearing Mr. Makeyenko.Wonder why Mr.Kulcyck did not whine about him......but whined about Mr.Byrnarski like I said before this city is a joke.....

PS Mr. Kulczyk it's not your meetings..They are PUBLIC meetings. You city hall people just do not seem to get this.

Seems the only one whining is you MNB. You've stated numerous times "this city is a joke"... SO MOVE!!!!! I'm sure Buffalo, West Seneca or Hamburg would love to have someone of your superior intelligence. Then you can whine about several municipalities.

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    Seems the only one whining is you MNB. You've stated numerous times "this city is a joke"... SO MOVE!!!!! I'm sure Buffalo, West Seneca or Hamburg would love to have someone of your superior intelligence. Then you can whine about several municipalities.
    This city is a joke only because the people in power make it like that. I can't afford to move if I could you could bet your butt I would. I am a life long resident just sick of nothing being done to improve city but I see alot of pocket lining....I don't like whining as you say but, there is a lot to whine about here in Lackawanna and somebody has to do it.
    Last edited by mnb811; January 21st, 2010 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    So move? Great Lackawanna mentality. Have you looked at your city? It is a joke mostly because of people that post like you have! So move? Great thing to tell your residents. Why don't you just say "we don't want your tax dollars. Our city loves to live under a communist regime. We will take your money and do with it as we see fit. If you don't like it MOVE. Believe me most "lackawannians" would LOVE to move from the communist party running show over there. Glad I did!

By the way YOUCANGOHOME is the same person under TRUCK BAN THREAD that flipped out about Mr. Mulqueen making the same comment about moving in regards to Sorentto Cheese. Guess he or she is getting advice and ideas from this blog now.... go figure flip.......FLOP
    Last edited by mnb811; January 21st, 2010 at 12:30 PM.

Jokes for Lackawanna

Q-Why did god create democrats?
    A- In order to make used car salesmen look good.

Q-What is the difference between a democrat and a prostitute?
    A- A prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

Q-What is the difference between a democrat and a catfish?
    A- One is a scum sucking bottom feeder and the other is a fish.

Oh Andrea....when will you ever "get it?"

• A wise woman might have not responded but followed her instinct and "blow off" as you say my posting. But since you did not...
      "Attack" you??? I posed a question. You could have not responded or answered the question. Read it again, it was NO attack. But since you see the world in extremes, I guess, in your world of insecurity it would be viewed by you as an attack.
      People have a right to know the truth? Do you mean the truth as you see it? When someone disagrees or questions you, you say that is gossip? But your words/opinions are always truth? REALLY NOW?
      The world talks, mingles, shares information. I do not live in a bubble and all of the people I come in contact with are NOT wrong. NO ONE is an EXPERT WITNESS. You want/need for people to like you so much that you think every time you give your side...all of those people will agree with you? WRONG!
      No, I ate at Bellas and you talked about YOURSELF. Surprise, isn't it? You never once spoke to me or even asked how I was. You see how it is all about YOU? You apparently do not even realize it. We sat for over one hour and I repectfully listened to YOU!
    The phone works two ways. I found it not so surprising for your avoidance style that you had a friend of yours call me up last night using YOUR PHONE to say I was unchristian. I like the person who called and have no issue with her. Shame on you for pitting person against person though. Do your own dirty work Andrea!
    • I never said crazy people attend meetings. What I did say is that when people attend meetings and act as a lunatic out of control jeopardizing the safety of others, they are crazy.Now who is putting a spin on things?

Many people do NOT support you or your style. You see what you want. You listen to no one and I know personally many people who have tried to advise you. If you had support, politicians outside our area would appreciate you and give you their support and maybe even a job. For years I tried to help you, but you have now pushed me to the road and quite frankly Scarlett....
    • I say BRAVO to Council staff for calling the police. The people who said they were there in the audience felt unsafe and felt the right actions were called.
      No one would have had to donate bail money if a leader found another way to deal with the problem. I hope by doing this it did not cost someone not being able to pay a bill or have food money. You Andrea proved to this community, as a former public servant, that you are a FOLLOWER. What public servant have ever done this?
      I wish you well but feel you are a lost soul.
      As far as everyone being arrested? Let us hope the "all of you" you speak of will not put yourselves in a position for that to happen.
      GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by literal; January 21st, 2010 at 05:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Literal you attacked her or dissed her and yes literal you spun things around again therefore like city people say your a "hater".The propoganda machine must be hereditary.By the way way the only LUNATIC there was Mr.Jaworski on his power trip. The leaders that would do this sort of protest hmmmm....MLK...Rosa Parks....Kennedy...A whole bunch of DEMOCRATS who always protest everything by sit ins etc....The city people probably felt unsafe because nobody else did until the GESTAPO was called in.Nice touch with the dogs by the way. Only in Lackawanna.
    Last edited by mnb811; January 21st, 2010 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Literal you attacked her or dissed her and yes literal you spun things around again therefore like city people say your a "hater".The propoganda machine must be hereditary.By the way way the only LUNATIC there was Mr.Jaworski on his power trip. The leaders that would do this sort of protest hmmmm....MLK...Rosa Parks....Kennedy...A whole bunch of DEMOCRATS who always protest everything by sit ins etc....The city people probably felt unsafe because nobody else did until the GESTAPO was called in.Nice touch with the dogs by the way. Only in Lackawanna.
    You are a troubled soul. I will pray for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you I appreciate it. Call off the attack dogs and maybe I will back off. People I know and my neighbors say your cousin couldn't be elected dogcatcher or anything else right now. By the way the mayor said the same exact thing. Don't know where your information is coming from but mine is good and accurate considering I heard it myself right out of his mouth.

More News

Another thing I heard "DUPA" Dan Kozub has possibly ruined Fran Warthling's chances of becoming County Chaiman. See for yourself in WNY Politics paper. This guys are shooting themselves in the foot without even trying maybe we should say a prayer for them instead. LOL

What I remember when I lived in cruddy LA, Fran always talked about Dan as if he was "below" him. You know, under the shoe type treatment. Wouldn't that be a hoot if Dan ruined Fran. Maybe Dan can laugh all the way to Stachowski's seat, if he could get Norman off his behind.

Just how many "positions" can this Warthling hold? If he gets Lenihan's spot, I am changing from Democrat to anything else but!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    By the way YOUCANGOHOME is the same person under TRUCK BAN THREAD that flipped out about Mr. Mulqueen making the same comment about moving in regards to Sorentto Cheese. Guess he or she is getting advice and ideas from this blog now.... go figure flip.......FLOP
    I read it, then I blinked, then I read it again, then I LAUGHED!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information