Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why no play ground equipment?

Why no play ground equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    wow. You are ridiculous. The police can't refuse to take a report, and if they did, stealing mail is a federal offense anyway. You call the fbi.
    But you would rather just spew and complain.

Be a politician and take action instead of just talking, jeez.
    keyboard---spewing is her greatest asset. She was given $40,000 over the past four years that she has been in office. $10,000 a year for playground equipment...she has not used one penny of it....would rather complain and make accusations than do her job as a council person.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why wasn't the money used for play ground equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by wnyresident View Post
    why wasn't the money used for play ground equipment?
    because each council member is given $10,000 yearly in their budget for playground equipment for their ward....why she didnt use it, i have no idea. She is too busy throwing accusations at others to do her job correctly. She has one month left in office, she still has not done anything with the monies. These monies, unused, will be put back into the general fund. The losers here are the kids in the first ward who didnt get anything for their playgrounds even though the "good old boys" alloted her $40,000 over the last four years, she did not use it...this position was way, way over her head.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If it was my guess and I can be totally wrong but I would say the other "good ol boys" are probably just dicking her around and that's why it's not used.

Toms has no idea what he is talking about. He needs to go back and READ the budgets for the past 4 years. The only time $10,000.00 was given to the playgrounds is when Andrea first took office and it was used for Bethlehem Park Playground. That was the one and only time it was at $10,000.00. Prior to Andrea taking office there was NOT even an allocated line item for playground equipment. So keep spewing your BS Tom....YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT as in all of your posts. Go read the budgets first...then come back here and write the TRUTH. Guarantee you won't do that!!

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    keyboard---spewing is her greatest asset. She was given $40,000 over the past four years that she has been in office. $10,000 a year for playground equipment...she has not used one penny of it....would rather complain and make accusations than do her job as a council person.
    TOMS is the greatest spewer of crap in Lackawanna.The good ol boys only want ONE playground for the whole city as stated by Mr.Jaworski at a September council meeting.That is why she couldn't dish the money out they will not give it to her....TOMS you are lying peice of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    toms has no idea what he is talking about. He needs to go back and read the budgets for the past 4 years. The only time $10,000.00 was given to the playgrounds is when andrea first took office and it was used for bethlehem park playground. That was the one and only time it was at $10,000.00. Prior to andrea taking office there was not even an allocated line item for playground equipment. So keep spewing your bs tom....you have no idea what you are talking about as in all of your posts. Go read the budgets first...then come back here and write the truth. Guarantee you won't do that!!
    oh, the almighty peter puffer knows all.....go take your bitterness somewhere else.

oh, the almighty peter puffer knows all.....go take your bitterness somewhere else.

If you had any balls you would gladly say these things to my face seeing how you think you know so much. I think you are the bitter one....reject from high school??? Take your lack of intelligence somewhere else. See how you couldn't face the fact that you are wrong.....ball-less. Mine are bigger than yours!!!

Post Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    If it was my guess and I can be totally wrong but I would say the other "good ol boys" are probably just dicking her around and that's why it's not used.
    And this is why I have been asking for a forensic financial audit of the City of Lackawanna budgets since 2006!
    The NYS Comptroller's Audit report in June of 2006 said the City of Lackawanna, "is on the brink of financial disaster" --"we are at 97% of our Constitutional tax limit"!
    Mr. Kuryak used this when he ran for Council President but the machine who all get city paychecks got their people out to vote in force so he did not make it.

Folks YOU SHOULD BE OUTRAGED! YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY AND GET BROKEN PLAYGROUNDS AND POT HOLES IN RETURN!
    PLEASE WAKE UP LACKAWANNA---I need YOUR help! polanski and company will be laughing all the way to Florida soon if you don't!

I want NO part of their corruption! I know this is why GOD pulled me out of the cesspool of corruption. Not everyone or everything, there are a few decent people up there, a few...... The rest are scared about their job or have the threat of loosing a promotion dangling in their nose.
    The recreation department is...........! Actually it is a slush fund for patronage to start with!

The truth WILL prevail!

Citizens you should start screaming your heads off for an audit from THE NEW YORK STATE COMPTROLLERS OFFICE!
    847-7122, NYS Comptroller Office Buffalo 65 Court Street Mr. Mike Johnson.
    We need it bad and we need it now!

Please read between the lines of toms posts----he is telling the truth but he is accusing the wrong person of doing those things. Because he or SHE knows so much they are obviously on the inside of recreation, etc.
    HOW toms, HOW would I have the capability of doing anything?---especially something as crooked as you are accusing me of?
    The way you city hall trolls stalk me ?!---HaHaHa! Please.

Oh yeah-Oh yeah!, Bring it on---Bring it on! oh yeah, YOU, toms and company, are telling the truth all right---about yourselves!
    Please give me all the facts---IT IS ALL PUBLIC INFORMATION! You people will NOT cooperate with me, as an ELECTED OFFICIAL I asked for a recreational breakdown months ago and it fell on deaf ears as usual! All the Citizens who attend meetings are all eyewitnesses to how city hall hides and shuts me out from city business and finances.
    If the City of Lackawanna has nothing to hide then they would welcome the State in.
    Folks it is YOUR money----DEMAND AN AUDIT NOW!

WNYresident, YOU get an A+ for your guess!

Post The Truth Will Set Us Free!

because each council member is given $10,000 yearly in their budget for playground equipment for their ward....why she didnt use it, i have no idea. She is too busy throwing accusations at others to do her job correctly. She has one month left in office, she still has not done anything with the monies. These monies, unused, will be put back into the general fund. The losers here are the kids in the first ward who didnt get anything for their playgrounds even though the "good old boys" alloted her $40,000 over the last four years, she did not use it...this position was way, way over her head.
    I have one word for you toms, AUDIT!

Atleast her mentality isn't a 2nd grader's like yours.

Thumbs up don't tell-show

As good newspaper editors would say, "Don't tell me-show me." Their focus is on facts with credible sources. Can you do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    As good newspaper editors would say, "Don't tell me-show me." Their focus is on facts with credible sources. Can you do the same?
    Why don't you tell people since you formed the youth commision then left it?Wasn't playgrounds on your agenda? Why don't you tell people why you quit on it? Are you playing both sides?

Talking Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Why don't you tell people since you formed the youth commision then left it?Wasn't playgrounds on your agenda? Why don't you tell people why you quit on it? Are you playing both sides?

I did not know this, I wondered why you sit on the side lines complaining zanna without volunteering your time to come out for meetings, etc.! If true --why did you quit?
    I understand the tough roll of the poli-tricks but helping kids should be easy!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I did not know this, I wondered why you sit on the side lines complaining zanna without volunteering your time to come out for meetings, etc.! If true --why did you quit?
    I understand the tough roll of the poli-tricks but helping kids should be easy!
    lol i go to meetings incognito lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information