Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Ben Carson Nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Oh yea, but the great Oblaimer, rank amateur, vacationer in chief, mr present is? hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Actually Frank, Obama is infinitely more qualified to be President than Carson in that he actually IS President. Seven years of experience as President. One of a handful of people actually qualified to be President based on experience AS President.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    I could say your thought shows the same of you....
    Yeah, 2 guys with no political experience are qualified to be President...

I need a plumber, know any good landscapers I can call to fix my plumbing?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Actually Frank, Obama is infinitely more qualified to be President than Carson in that he actually IS President. Seven years of experience as President. One of a handful of people actually qualified to be President based on experience AS President.

b.b.
    Unfortunately the biggest qualification for president should be to tell the American people the truth about our situation, How we stole from our future generations, but that through sacrifice we can prevail as we have in the past... .Sadly that much needed person will not get elected because we vote for those that spin fairy tales.

You have to wonder why somebody like Trump leads the polls.. maybe Americans are ready to hear the truth. We need a president that tells us what has to be done. Hope and change is great if you can borrow 40 cents of every dollar you spend, and that pretty much sums it up.

Carson admitted he lied about Westpoint.

Idiots will still support him
    HipKat's Blog

Our country can use a decent leader like Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and/or Dwight David Eisenhower right about now. I can guarantee you neither of these men would go on night late television just to laugh and giggle and pander for votes while our country is in dire need of something sorely missing on Obama's watch. It's sad that he thinks giggling equates into leadership. I dare any MSM source to pointblank ask O'giggler what's so dang funny when America people are hurting?

Seniors are desperately struggling to make ends meet all across the country (Obama's response, just giggle baby)
    500,000 plus of his fellow American citizens are homeless in the land of plenty (Obama's response, just giggle baby)
    Thugs/street gangs are terrorizing inner city neighborhoods all across the country (Obama's response, just giggle baby)

I would be so proud to see the next president actually roll up his sleeves and make domestic policy here on the home-front his/her top priority....Whatever happened to a sensible foreign policy like "Walk softly and carry a BIG stick"?

Quote Originally Posted by A1an View Post
    Our country can use a decent leader like Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and/or Dwight David Eisenhower right about now. I can guarantee you neither of these men would go on night late television just to laugh and giggle and pander for votes while our country is in dire need of something sorely missing on Obama's watch. It's sad that he thinks giggling equates into leadership. I dare any MSM source to pointblank ask O'giggler what's so dang funny when America people are hurting?

Seniors are desperately struggling to make ends meet all across the country (Obama's response, just giggle baby)
    500,000 plus of his fellow American citizens are homeless in the land of plenty (Obama's response, just giggle baby)
    Thugs/street gangs are terrorizing inner city neighborhoods all across the country (Obama's response, just giggle baby)

I would be so proud to see the next president actually roll up his sleeves and make domestic policy here on the home-front his/her top priority....Whatever happened to a sensible foreign policy like "Walk softly and carry a BIG stick"?
    Yes and all of them said...."no foreign entanglements" Now with this new crop of college grads that wouldn't know or respect the constitution if it came up and smacked them in the face.. we are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yes and all of them said...."no foreign entanglements" Now with this new crop of college grads that wouldn't know or respect the constitution if it came up and smacked them in the face.. we are doomed.
    An excellent point @ "no foreign entanglements", Save Us, hear!, hear!

If the commies, terrorist, etc. feel froggy, let 'em leap right into the BIG bat. The outcome: the land of the free and home of the brave would just let the vultures deal with the splatter that's left of 'em.

Appreciate your service, Thank You! everyday, and especially on Veteran's Day. Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Carson admitted he lied about Westpoint.

Idiots will still support him

Lies mean absolutely nothing.
    Hillary dodged sniper fire. Hillary was going to joint the marines. Hillary was dead broke. Hillary lied about her name. Hillary has a southern accent. Hillary has a black accent.
    And those were just a few of the more ridiculous ones.
    Seriously, this is your next president.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So HipKat

What is your opinion on Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So HipKat

What is your opinion on Hillary?
    I've already posted this several times; anyone that votes for Hillary should leave the country immediately, because no matter what anyone says about Obama, we'll be doomed for sure
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I've already posted this several times; anyone that votes for Hillary should leave the country immediately, because no matter what anyone says about Obama, we'll be doomed for sure
    She will get the nomination guaranteed. I almost had a job in New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    She will get the nomination guaranteed. I almost had a job in New Zealand.

Keep on plugging. I'm sure you'll find something somewhere.

Did you guys hear/read about Hilary's tweet on sexual assault victims? That harpy knows no bounds.

Maybe she's hoping all her lies and gaffes will distract from her pitiful record as SoS, and make people forget that her only accomplishment is convincing stupid women to vote for her because she is rumored to have woman parts.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Did you guys hear/read about Hilary's tweet on sexual assault victims? That harpy knows no bounds.

Maybe she's hoping all her lies and gaffes will distract from her pitiful record as SoS, and make people forget that her only accomplishment is convincing stupid women to vote for her because she is rumored to have woman parts.

You should really keep an open mind about this and review her accomplishments.

Jeremy Zellner Should be able to list the top 5 out without issue.

Oh drats. I went to www.ecdems.com to see if they have her accomplishments spelled out and nothing came up. Literally.

Erie County Democratic Website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information