Thread: Halloween Party - Town Clerk Off the rails

Halloween Party - Town Clerk Off the rails

Hello Folks.

As much as I decided to keep quiet, and told Jason and Zack that I would do the same, some things cannot be left unsaid. By the way.....The State Police have called your candidate for Town Clerk a LIAR. She led you all astray.

The Town Clerks actions have now disrupted this entire Town.

I have spoken to 6 different residents in the past 24 hours asking about a Halloween party.

They are all confused. There is no Halloween Party that I am aware of that has been approved.

The Republican Committee always ran one and they asked the Town Board for approval for the use of facilities in a very timely fashion.

It was always top notch. Kathy S., June T., Kathy T, before she left, Marge, Joyce, My Barb, Mary G and Mary B. Lots of folks put in a ton of time to make it an event! It was co-sponsored by half the businesses in Town. Emerlings, the Cider Mill, Lindstroms, Brunner's, Bella........ you name it.

The committee decided not to run that party this year. There has been no request to use the Town facilities.

Apparently, someone has decided the building belongs to the Clerk.

They decided they can have a party. Seems as though someone at your meeting advised the Dems almost instantly. I "can't imagine" who.

Interestingly enough, it is the Democratic Committee who is apparently putting the party on. Barbara Moore and company.

Zack, did you get an invite?

Jason, did you get an invite?

Gary Vara knows all about it.......!

The Clerk keeps telling people she decides who uses OUR Town Hall. Laughable. I know.

Our common sense, our rules, and our insurance policies all say otherwise.

I am advising every person I speak with that there is NO Town sanctioned Halloween party, and for safety sake, I would hope the Republican Committee puts out a statement that they are also, NOT involved in whatever event the clerk thinks she can allow on Town property without Board permission.

The Town liability insurance policy mandates that outside agencies using our facilities carry insurance of their own.

No one knows what is happening here, because the Clerk has gone rouge. Unstable? Maybe. Who am I to say.

I cannot wait to attend a victory party for Jay, Zack and Bob. A hard fought campaign, deserving of public service.

It is NOT a victory when the integrity of a position is so badly compromised that NO ONE else even wants the job.

You should ALL encourage the Clerk to celebrate her election by default at home......in Angola. Let the real winners enjoy their night.

I have advised residents to not get their kids all excited about a Town Hall party. Make other plans.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by 4Boston; October 29th, 2015 at 11:51 PM.

Just one more reason why anyone in Western NY who votes for anyone who has their name on the D line is an idiot!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Thread Information