Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $110,000 super cop in Frontier School System

Unregistered
    75k is a lot less than 110k. That still is way to much. I have been asked to keep an open mind toward the Democrats in Hamburg, to try and work with them here. I am finding it hard to do when they force this crap down the town tax payers throats time and time again.

75 thou for two positions is a lot differant then 110 for one man
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Unregistered
    That's the truth! Someone needs to stop this before it happens.

Things that make you go HMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    75k is a lot less than 110k. That still is way to much. I have been asked to keep an open mind toward the Democrats in Hamburg, to try and work with them here. I am finding it hard to do when they force this crap down the town tax payers throats time and time again.
    HMMM....Pro-Republican statements there....no Pro IP statements...
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Unregistered
    The IP says !!! Stop raising our F-in Taxes for this B-S!

I can't believe my eyes and ears. I just read in the Sun that the Frontier School System and Town Police are hiring a cop to patrol the High School for $110,000 a year!! What in the hell are they doing here. That is way to much money. What ever happened to hiring cops at $40K-$45k a year? No wonder my taxes keep going up. The Town Supervisor told me this is a contractual money requirement for the job and new hire officers in Hamburg start at over $60k a year before benefit payments. Sign me up for the force, so I can make $110,000 to babysit high school kids. It's that or remove the Dems on the Town Board who give out these ridiculous contracts!!!

I can supply bumper stickers for your town

Frontier School District
    The New
    Taliban

Unregistered
    There has got to be a better sticker you can make up. Something that can actually be passed out at Town Board meetings. Please think about it.

There has got to be a better sticker you can make up. Something that can actually be passed out at Town Board meetings. Please think about it.
    How about:

"Hamburg, NY...even our babysitters make six figures."
    The difference between taxes and robbery is the mode of coercion.

I gave em away at our school board meetings.The superintendent didnt appreciate it.I told her to go screw her self. You have to get in their face.Grow a pair will you.

Unregistered
    How about a sticker that says "Grow a pair, and say no tax increases!!!" or " A fair days pay for a fair days work!!"

Unregistered
    I've got the school system sending me the info to run for school board. I think it's time for a change.

I've got the school system sending me the info to run for school board. I think it's time for a change.

God bless you and I wish you well,Out here in the Niagara Wheatfield fascist run school district its easy to get on the ballot. We only need 50 signatures.However the hard part is overcoming the employee voteing block and the 18 year olds the district sends to the polls.You have to remember the Teachers union doesent want any one to rock the boat. The key to beating the corrupt bastards is to get a majority of people like us to make changes. I hope you win.School districts are the Evil empires and need to be crushed.

Unregistered
    I have asked Legislators Bob Reynolds and Dan Kozub to take a position on the Frontier School Police Officer salary. Bob Reynolds has just replied this:

Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:21 AM

To: FORD BECKWITH

Subject: RE: Frontier School Police

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr. Beckwith,

As you know, I am a member of the Hamburg Central School Board and our
    public position is we are not in favor of the Resource Office. I stand by
    the Boards position. As for Frontier Central, your best option is to attend
    a Frontier School Board Meeting stating your concerns, both publicly and in
    writing.
    Best of Luck,
    Bob

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:21 PM
    To: reynolds.12@adelphia.net
    Subject: FW: Frontier School Police

-------------------------------------------
    Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:21:03 PM
    To: Reynolds, Robert
    Subject: Frontier School Police
    Auto forwarded by a Rule

Bob please take a position on the outrageous salary that the Town of Hamburg
    and Frontier School System is paying their new officer.

Unregistered
    I am very impressed that Mr. Reynolds replied to my request and more impressed he stands against the Democrats position for a School Resource Officer. Thanks Mr. Reynolds!!

well enough is enough. I'v been reading this post and have sat idly by listening to fjb post falsehood after falsehood...now he's trying to put words into our county legislators mouth.

Here's the fact....there was no mention of a school resource officer until Supervisor Walters brought it up...this is not a democrat's idea. It is the idea of a politician who owes the hamburg police force a whole lot of favors. ANOTHER police hire is no surprise. As a matter of fact the Town board was previously taking action on the local drug problem..action that involved volunteers and community involvment...action that would have cost the Hamburg taxpayers nothing...Supervisor walters made his position clear on those tactics....So FJB your allegations are false...your comments regarding Legislator reynolds will surely ruin any chance of having a productive relationship with him, but that looks like your intention in most of your posts...to ruin productive relationships and good government.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information