Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fenz 37%, Meegan's secretary 10% raise

Fenz 37%, Meegan's secretary 10% raise

The Town Board approved a 37% raise for Town Atty. Fenz ( $50,000 to $67,000 )Supervisor Meegan's secretary a 10% raise in last nights Town Board Meeting. At this Town Board Meeting Supervisor Meegan, Hart and Henley voted to approved an increase in town taxes denying tax paying residents a rebate from the state a second year by increasing taxes a second year. 41 town and villages (Orchard Park,Lancaster,Hamburg,Alden) will receive rebate checks from the state. . THANK YOU Supervisor Meegan, Councilman Hart and Henley for allowing West Seneca residents to stand alone. I am sure Town Atty. Fenz will trade his $17,000 raise this year to keep us under the cap!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How many hours does the Town Atty Fenz put in? Is it full time or part time? Will this also bump up pension cost? Do town attorneys receive health insurance? If so what is the year cost of that package include the cost over the last 5 years to see if it has increased in cost.

As for the secretary is that full time or part time? What is the current salary?

There was no vote yesterday. What meeting were you at? You must be that Clark bafoon who stood up and got put in his place by Hart. The town attorney is full time. And where was the lord and savior to all tax payers Bove? She staying in hiding and letting people like Clark speak on her behalf? Comical.

Any politicians who vote themselves a raise and then raises taxes needs to be tun out of town. How does one suggest that is done?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Their was a vote on Local law #10 Tax Levy Limit Override. Supervisor Meegan,Councilman Hart and Henley approved the override. Increasing Town Taxes and denying taxpayers a rebate check from the state a second year. . At the 5:30 Budget Meeting Supervisor Meegan denied giving her secretary the 10% raise to Clarke until Minkel And another individual addressed the issue to her. Hart, Henley and Meegan defended the $17000 raise for Fenz. The bafoon you refer to pointed both items out to the board. As for Hart hiring family and friends and lying to the Ethics Committee,speaks volume for his character

Does the Bufnews or anyone else cover your Towns Meetings ?

You cant always trust them to report honestly - but they do love a good guy bad guy story ! Or channel 2.

Keep posting with as much fact as you can - do they post the Meeting agenda's online. If they do post where they can be found !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

It sure seems Lorigo and Pigeon are in complete control of the Town Board and the financial benefits that go with it. They completely own Meegan. Watch what happens after election day. The financial package for the Seneca Mall Site is probably already to go. She can care less. She will be well taken care of as she has been all along.

There should be no tax funded pensions and benefits for Elected or Appointed Town level Officials.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    There should be no tax funded pensions and benefits for Elected or Appointed Town level Officials.
    hey i heard the said someplace 8-)
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

The mailing I received before primary day for Bove was funded by Pigeon. I'm sure Meegan isn't still allies with him. And the mailings I've received against Tina from The Conservative party say nothing about Sheila just their disgust with Bove. Regardless, it's still the same old song and dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    The mailing I received before primary day for Bove was funded by Pigeon. I'm sure Meegan isn't still allies with him. And the mailings I've received against Tina from The Conservative party say nothing about Sheila just their disgust with Bove. Regardless, it's still the same old song and dance.
    Whether Meegan is still allies with Pigeon remains to be seen but Pigeon is a regular contributor to The Real Conservative PAC that did the recent mailing against Bove. In fact The Real Conservative PAC's landlord Donald Turchiarelli was part of Paul and Tim Clark's two bags of cash fiasco ( http://www.buffalonews.com/disgruntl...n_pigeon..html ). It appears that Hanley, Hart and Meegan are aligned with the Clarks based on the fact of them voting to hire Paul Clarks' business partner as Town Comptroller and various other acts as laid out in these forums.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Please give me a break, if you think that increase for the 2 employees is the reason your taxes are going up, keep drinking the BOVE coolaid.
    The various projects FINALLY being completed under our current board is called progress.
    What do u want from them??
    Anyone recall the massive undertaking the current administration, MEEGAN, had to tackle?? The sewers in this town had to be addressed or the State was going to drop the fiscal hammer for not completed a mandated project.
    While other towns keep putting on the back burner MEEGAN takes this head on.
    Yes the taxes are going up, modestly ($27.00 for me) but I'm happy to pay that to keep the steers clear, safe and up to the standards we expect and you all should too. As they say "IF IT AINT BROKE, DONT FIX IT"
    You have my vote Sheila!

$17thousand dollar raise - some people live on less !

[QUOTE=People;1587276]Please give me a break, if you think that increase for the 2 employees is the reason your taxes are going up, keep drinking the BOVE coolaid. Yea, how much could salaries, pensions, benefits and healthcare cost for two people - I mean their tax funded pension(should they receive them) - and all that stuff will only cost each and every tax payer a few extra bucks for life - what's they big deal ?

The various projects FINALLY being completed under our current board is called progress.
    Anyone recall the massive undertaking the current administration, MEEGAN, had to tackle?? The sewers in this town had to be addressed or the State was going to drop the fiscal hammer for not completed a mandated project. So the sewers were so neglected and over burdened the state had to "Mandate" the Town to do the work - or else lose funding ! I guess you could call that taking the bull by the horns !!!!!!!

Yes the taxes are going up, modestly ($27.00 for me) but I'm happy to pay that to keep the steers clear, safe and up to the standards we expect and you all should too. As they say "IF IT AINT BROKE, DONT FIX IT"

That's probably the logic they used all these years about the sewers ! So your taxes only went up $27.00 - that's times how many homes in your Town and some will pay more and to a senior on Social Security, that might be a prescription or food for a day - but what the heck, it don't bother you any ! ?

Quote Originally Posted by People View Post
    Please give me a break, if you think that increase for the 2 employees is the reason your taxes are going up, keep drinking the BOVE coolaid.
    Anyone recall the massive undertaking the current administration, MEEGAN, had to tackle?? The sewers in this town had to be addressed or the State was going to drop the fiscal hammer for not completed a mandated project.
    While other towns keep putting on the back burner MEEGAN takes this head on.
    You have my vote Sheila!
    The bonding for the $30 million for the sewers happened in 2012 ( http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...ion-for-sewers ) so I do not believe any increase in this years budget can be attributed to it.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Has anyone reviewed labor costs? Is the town seeing cost increases on the heath insurance premiums for the employees?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information