Thread: "Take Control" of the Erie County Legislature

"Take Control" of the Erie County Legislature

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    If my comments are good why do you rail against other people from other political parties who may agree with my opinions? Jeremy posted on the party facebook page something about "Taking control of the Erie County Legislature". Debbie is going to run against Ted. How about instead of focusing on "control" focus on the best best interest of the property/business owners. Not the best interest of the "party", control, party supporters or self interest as we have seen in the past?
    Ha!

I saw the same type of comments from Republican County Chairman Nick Langworthy when he was trying to "take control" of the same legislature just two years ago, and Mr. Langworthy is also saying the same about the County executive race now.

These comments are what party leaders say. It's what they do.

And, in my view, the DEMS should take control of the Erie County Legislature!!!

I just haven't seen much from the GOP-aligned Erie County Legislature since the Republicans "took control" in 2014. If anything, Ted Morton and the gang are just terrible, and all I remember is bickering, fighting among themselves, scapegoating one of their own employees who went on to sue - and win - over treatment I have not seen in government since Richard M. Nixon! PLEASE!!! They are just awful!

Can't see much TRUST in this GOP legislature. So I can't support Mr. Morton for re-election.

Debbie is going to run against Ted.
    We need someone in there we can TRUST!!! Not someone like Supervisor Fudoli and his property tax charades, or Joseph Brainard and his truckload of financial craziness and deceitfulness, nor Mr. Morton and his famously breaking serious rules just a few years ago after "borrowing" 300K from clients, and as it was reported: mislead the watchdog in his industry, produced fake documents to cover his behavior, was fined a bunch of cash, suspended from the financial industry for six months, and fired by his company!

How could anyone support someone (actually all three) with these serious ethical issues?

Not me!

Debbie has a long and uncontroversial professional career in Cheektowaga with small businesses, and I can say without any doubt that I have TRUST in her! She reminds me of Kathy Konst, who also was a very good legislator following a small business background. And Kathy certainly was not "controlled" by anyone.

The Cheektowaga Democratic Party wouldn't support me. I'd be the one that would reduce their salaries in the best interest of the property/business owners. Our town is not an employment agency for the politically connected. I personally think it's in the wrong interest to have a the party boss employed by our town. Any political party. Conflict of interest.
    They didn't support Diane B. when she ran as a DEM the first time, either, after she changed her party from GOP to DEM. She courageously ran as an underdog for Town council and won. Remember when Frank Max sent out that terribly negative mailer "toxic" stamped all over? That mailer backfired on Mr. Max and Co. (what else is new?) and the rest is history.

If anything, Diane B. proved that it could be done!

That's all.

I agree that party leaders should stick with the party and stay out of government jobs. Same for our courts, Town councils and planning boards, where folks like Erie County Conservative Party Chairman Ralph Lorigo has made it an industry personally showing up there in order to get what he wants - all the while those politicians he appears in front of must be thinking of the coveted Conservative endorsement down the road.

That's blatant corruption to me!

What were talking about? I hate it when the first post in a thread is apparently a cut into the middle of a conversation.

I have just one question for Ray Walters - if he wins will he promise not to spend taxpayer dollars putting his name on every asset of the taxpayers of erie county? Poloncarz could have saved enough to hire a few more of his relatives if he hadn't done that.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I screwed up on the title.

Corrected.

Breezy now goes from just some self proclaimed no Party Affiliated resident
    - to the County Level Dem Cheerleader -

He states, " Kathy Konst, who also was a very good legislator following a small business background. And Kathy certainly was not "controlled" by anyone" - yet he called her a "Turn Coat" and a opportunist traitor, among other nasty things when she went with Mr Collins ! - So I guess what he means is when she was a Lancaster Party Player she was his friend - yet he will probably say he didn't know her either.

He has a habit of trumpeting for the Lan Dems and now County Dems but claims he never met them , nor does he belong to their Party or Group. But he parrots all the Party Lines -

It will come out and its getting closer and closer to exposure Time Breezy - your just another Patronage fed "Son of Patronage" !

You cant hide behind the keyboard for ever - its been said you may be a Town Hall Employee, but lately because of your old school tactics - possibly even a member of the XSupervisor Giza Family. I don't know, nor care.

What I do care about is your personal attacks, lies and distortions match the patterns used by past Lan Dem Parks Boss T.Mc Cracken and the R. Giza Crews. Same lies, same fear and smear tactics to malign anyone and anything that stands between you and Patronage Control.

Your recent expression of mounting self grandeur is forcing you into a traceable corner ! Your habits will lead people to finally get a true understanding of just how devious your people have been. So far there's one G. that coworkers and other residents thought could rise above and stand on his own merits ! Are you dragging him in to ?

Time will tell who Breezy is - one thing is perfectly clear - he stands for Complete Party Control .

-
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This isn't about Breezy. This is about control of the legislature.

Thread Information