Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let me be clear

Let me be clear

Breezy has undertaken a campaign to discredit me personally. He is doing this because he perceives me to be a one-note singing political operative, and not as I presented myself: a concerned citizen who has been compelled to become more politically active. Actually, he fears any intelligent presentation, and twisting and distorting, attempts to goad the author into crude responses. (Breezy, I only stoop to that level with you, because you deserve no better.) TO BE SURE, YOU ARE NOT TEARING ME DOWN BECAUSE OF MY CHARACTER, BUT BECAUSE OF MY PRESENTATION OF THE ISSUES: A REAL THREAT TO YOU AND YOUR KIND!

Breezy, sometimes with the assistance of allies, has taken my thoughtful posts, twisting and distorting them to reflect some deep, dark conspiratorial plot undertaken to subvert one specific candidate. His comments never lend any credence to, or concern for, to the conveyed core issue(s) which perhaps led to a negative reflection of "their candidate." In so doing, he, from his politically-obsessed existence, has, of his own free will, done more to point out his motivation: POLITICS TO THE EXCLUSION OF FACTS, than to discredit mine.

When it comes to such a point, that citizens are harassed and intimidated, to in order to smoother their exercise of the Constitutional guarantee of free political speech, it truly is time that the readers on this site realize that something is TERRIBLY wrong with the political power structure in Lancaster, and that any change from the status quo is worthy of consideration.

On this final point, let me be clear. Breezy, you certainly have taken great pains to research me. You know my name, my address, my wife's place of employment and perhaps more personally identifying information. THIS IS NOT A BLUFF OR A BOAST: each and every remark you directed toward me, rash, crude, distorted, insulting and untrue as they were and continue to be, from the very first post that I authored, a defense of a candidate that I continue to support, which made no personal reference to your candidate, has been preserved and sent to my attorney. If strange things begin to happen to my wife, my home, other family members, or to myself, YOU SIR, AND THOSE OF YOUR ILK, WILL BE LEGALLY scrutinized.

You are not playing games with the public personae of a candidate for public office. You are attempting to smear and intimidate a free citizen and his family from exercising their Constitutional guarantees. Your political benefactors should curtail your heinous efforts.

Thank you Mark, well stated. At some point WNY Res will be putting breezy on hold and forbidden to post because of possible slander. You have every right and constitutional preference(s) to speak or to be heard. You have been clear in your mission, a need to have an issue addressed by your Village representatives, thank you for having the courage to come forward and ask the question even in the face of adversity. Most people shy from bullies like Breezy, but in today's society more and more people like you are coming to the forefront with a voice.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Breezy has undertaken a campaign to discredit me personally.
    Mark, you do an EXCELLENT job of discrediting yourself, especially when you consider your campaign contributions (sure, you can donate to anyone you want), but to donate to your political friends, and then go on some kind of obsessive witch hunt against your friends' opponent, like you have, says it all.

You act as is your soup kitchen did not yet receive the donations from the 5K Run. They have!

You are obsessing on one person, unfairly, while letting the Village government off the hook (especially Mr. Sugg).

I get what you are saying, and loud and clear, especially with the numerous threads on here already about the thing, more than ten threads so far.

Maybe you need to calm down your obsession, because you did receive the funds (late, which is unfortunate) and the Village is looking into the matter, I have read.

Your obvious obsession seems unhealthy to me.

Maybe you can get away to your summer home and put all this to the side for a bit.

And you are no Bambi here, as you masquerade as, all too much.

I hope you don't become another 4248 or Lee Chowaniec: Unhinged about the upcoming election!

The only person who seems aggressive "unhinged" is you. Keep pissing in the wind*****

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Thank you Mark, well stated. At some point WNY Res will be putting breezy on hold and forbidden to post because of possible slander. You have every right and constitutional preference(s) to speak or to be heard. You have been clear in your mission, a need to have an issue addressed by your Village representatives, thank you for having the courage to come forward and ask the question even in the face of adversity. Most people shy from bullies like Breezy, but in today's society more and more people like you are coming to the forefront with a voice.
    To quote another strong-willed person: "Where's that like button?" Thanks shortstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Mark, you do an EXCELLENT job of discrediting yourself, especially when you consider your campaign contributions (sure, you can donate to anyone you want), but to donate to your political friends, and then go on some kind of obsessive witch hunt against your friends' opponent, like you have, says it all.

You act as is your soup kitchen did not yet receive the donations from the 5K Run. They have!

You are obsessing on one person, unfairly, while letting the Village government off the hook (especially Mr. Sugg).

I get what you are saying, and loud and clear, especially with the numerous threads on here already about the thing, more than ten threads so far.

Maybe you need to calm down your obsession, because you did receive the funds (late, which is unfortunate) and the Village is looking into the matter, I have read.

Maybe you can get away to your summer home and put all this to the side for a bit.

I hope you don't become another 4248 or Lee Chowaniec: Unhinged about the upcoming election!

it is not a soup kitchen beagle breath; it is a food pantry. a food pantry to feed hungry, needy FAMILIES! to call it a soup kitchen is to dehumanize families.

YOU ARE OBSESSING ON ME AND MY WIFE, what we do, what we give, what we spend and where we live. Your friend Dawn and Schroeder showed up at my door; she was not interested in getting the answer; she never contacted or called my wife to get the questions that were the purported reason for her unannounced visit. SO WHAT WAS THE REAL REASON FOR HER VISIT? Again, I think you are accusing the wrong person being obsessed. Now, why don't you tell us your real name, and we can check where you work, live what your spouse or significant do, see if you have a right, according to your definition, to be up here? Anyway, if your friend Gaczewski wants her answer directly from us, and not from her twisted logic, ask her to urge the VOL Board to let me speak.

I am not letting any Village Official off the hook. The FOIL asked for documents only; no person or issue where mentioned. Only titles. The other officials attendant to the FOIL did not respond like Schroeder, and neither did any outside business interests respond like Dawn. Shawn Marshall did not, Dawn Robinson did not, Russ Sugg did not, Mayor Maute did not, Trustee O'Brien did not, mayor Cansdale did not, Mike Stegmeier did not. ONLY SCHROEDER AND GACZEWSKI. They all seemed to conform to the law.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 2nd, 2015 at 11:24 AM.

Breezy

You really need to get out in your community Lancaster does not have a soup kitchen we have a food pantry this is not a depression era soup kitchen with people lining up for a cup of soup Bad things happen to good people you get sick or hurt lose your job and you need extra help I am proud to live in a community that cares enough to help out win a time of need. What kind of elitist pig are you to defame this local jewel we have?? Is that how you view the residents as poor bastards lining up for soup?? i am usually a calm person but your off handed insults of the people of this town are pissing me off

uh oh me and Mark B are beginning to think alike This cannot be good God have mercy on my soul

it is not a soup kitchen beagle breath; it is a food pantry. a food pantry to feed hungry, needy FAMILIES! to call it a soup kitchen is to dehumanize families.

YOU ARE OBSESSING ON ME AND MY WIFE, what we do, what we give, what we spend and where we live. Your friend Dawn and Schroeder showed up at my door; she was not interested in getting the answer; she never contacted or called my wife to get the questions that were the purported reason for her unannounced visit. SO WHAT WAS THE REAL REASON FOR HER VISIT? Again, I think you are accusing the wrong person being obsessed. Now, why don't you tell us your real name, and we can check where you work, live what your spouse or significant do, see if you have a right, according to your definition, to be up here? Anyway, if your friend Gaczewski wants her answer directly from us, and not from her twisted logic, ask her to urge the VOL Board to let me speak.

I am not letting any Village Official off the hook. The FOIL asked for documents only; no person or issue where mentioned. Only titles. The other officials attendant to the FOIL did not respond like Schroeder, and neither did any outside business interests respond like Dawn. Shawn Marshall did not, Dawn Robinson did not, Russ Sugg did not, Mayor Maute did not, Trustee O'Brien did not, mayor Cansdale did not, Mike Stegmeier did not. ONLY SCHROEDER AND GACZEWSKI. They all seemed to conform to the law.
    Moreover, Dawn Gaczewski wants to be a Council Person; I am required to be a taxpayer; my wife does her job, and takes an interest in her work. Dawn is on a ballot for public consideration and scrutiny. Mrs. Blazejewski and I are not on the ballot; we are the ones who rightly scrutinize. Is this cry baby naming calling part of Dawn Gaczewski's temperament? Is that what Lancaster can expect of her tenure. Again, don't call us political hacks, we don't enjoy patronage, we hold nor seek political office. You just don't like our views, and our concerns get in the way of your candidate's ambitions. TOUGH S...T! Get it straight in your twisted mind so that you may write in a coherent way. Before this turns into one of your classic obsessive back and forths, I see ya sometime after Dawn urges the VOL Board to let me speak.

Breeze - isn't that how you received your patronage position in Town Hall ? You donate your money and time to the Lan Dem Committee
    - you admitted working on the Primary phone bank for Dawn Gaczewski which was manned by Lan Dems
    - you give money to the Lan Dem candidates then go on witch hints and insultive rants against all Republicans and anyone who feels they are worth votering for. Isn't that being a Hypocrite !

The Food Pantry received their donations from Dawn only after nine months and phone calls from the Pantry and tax payers = 9 months late.

You are obsessing on one person, unfairly, while letting the Village government off the hook especially Mr. Sugg. Good try at shifting blame/attention . The whole Village Board is responsible to over see contractors actions - Dawn Gaczewski should have been responsible and held accountable, she did get paid -

Yes, Breeze and why are you working so hard to keep all of those threads/posts growing ? Is Dawn becoming the sacrificial lamb for the is election cycle - are you helping keep her as the focus while Town Clerk Johana Coleman, Mrs Terranova and Matt Walters skate, avoid issues and stay with the Party Loyal ?

Dawn should take a hard look at your motives !

The Food Pantry did receive their donations 9 months late
    - the Village Board has "Tabled"(halted) their investigation(Public knowledge)
    - talk about obsession
    - you been here almost dailey
    - at first during tax funded work hours, now before work, on lunch breaks and after work
    - maybe your the unhinged Party Player worried about your Patronage position ?

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    The Food Pantry did receive their donations 9 months late
    - the Village Board has "Tabled"(halted) their investigation(Public knowledge)
    - talk about obsession
    - you been here almost dailey
    - at first during tax funded work hours, now before work, on lunch breaks and after work
    - maybe your the unhinged Party Player worried about your Patronage position ?

Yep. Thanx 4248.

I did not receive any funds. What are you talking about?

I did not receive any funds. What are you talking about?
    Mark,

I have been unable to retrieve the pm. I can't seem to be able to delete the old messages. I wondered if you were still appearing to the board?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Mark,

I have been unable to retrieve the pm. I can't seem to be able to delete the old messages. I wondered if you were still appearing to the board?
    I have not received any direct response from them. But have heard some back-channel information that may impact that decision.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Why did it take so long?

I'm assuming people donated before and shortly after the race was ran. Checks/cash were deposited into a local bank and cleared within a day or two.

Lastly what was the purpose of running it threw the village bank account. That is what happened correct?

Why weren't the donations paid directly to the food pantry?

In the past most fund raisers we were involved with the donations went directly the group or to the event promoter. Not some local "government group".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information