Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: In defense of a maligned Joe Brainard

The more I read/look County Exec Candidate Mr.Walters does have a great idea - the equalization of the distribution sounds great. The only question I have is , "Can it be made to happen"?

It would be fought hammer tooth and nail by the Dems !

Its a shame Mr.Walters is the under dog in this race. To bad Party Labels seem to rule the roost !

I know I said Polancarz has my vote - but - until election day I am open minded !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

In reading the info you provided, those amounts are actually significant. You have opened my eyes to this option and perhaps a great effort by Walters to spearhead this plan.

The question to pose to Poloncarz then, why has he sought to grab these funds and only allowed the City of Buffalo to reap the $$ when in actuality all districts could benefit?

Politically it makes the most sence for Mr.Polancarz to maintain control of the distribution of that tax money.

Thats his Political clout over other lower level Mayors ! Look at the voting populations of the areas the current deal feeds.

Walters plan would equalize the distribution by population - the Poloncarz way its more weighted by Party lines/registered voters.

That's the way its done !

Like I said, can I just vote for County workers instead of Politicians ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Ted Morton has had a rough past few years including health issues. Never once has he skipped a beat-his standing as Legislature is exemplary.

Ted Morton has my vote!
    His standing is exemplary? Really? Because he hasn't been the sponsor of any bill in his entire tenure on the Legislature... so I don't know how you can say he has good standing when he literally hasn't taken the lead on a single issue in two years...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information