Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority

For one the DA needs to investigate Petricca.The man of "1000 interpretations" to make it fit Normie's version.The next thing he needs to do is remove IPPOLITO and replace him with somebody from another jurisdiction with no connections to Lackawanna.

The best thing Norm said was in last weeks saturdays paper.He wants to get rid of shady dealings. LOL what an idiot.He is the shadiest most despicable arrogant mayor this city has ever had. I can't wait till this arrogant jackass gets knocked off his imaginary pedestal.These guys must have promised a lot of jobs to win the elections this year. Jobs =VOTES in Lackawanna. Norm can't create anymore in city hall so.....
    Last edited by mnb811; November 26th, 2009 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    The best thing Norm said was in last weeks saturdays paper.He wants to get rid of shady dealings. LOL what an idiot.He is the shadiest most despicable arrogant mayor this city has ever had. I can't wait till this arrogant jackass gets knocked off his imaginary pedestal.These guys must have promised a lot of jobs to win the elections this year. Jobs =VOTES in Lackawanna. Norm can't create anymore in city hall so.....
    I would also like to see this happen to Norm too, but sadly I think he is laughing at the citizens of Lackawanna. He will stay in office until the end of his term. The guy is disgusting and should be in prison, but nothing will happen to him. I'm still in favor of the pitchfork and torches, anyone else?

I am up for it....

Post Waiting!

Whoa!
    Using a term from my Mother I have to tell you all that I admit that I am " black and blue on the inside " from being beat-up and beat-on ALL four years of my term as the representative from the First Ward! The men elected to run OUR City constantly bullied me and went on a witch hunt against me to stop me from telling the public about their " SHADY " deals!

I have always had peace though, because I knew that they all would be exposed one day for what they really are.......this is all so sad. But I know there is going to be a happy ending for US-OUR Children and Lackawanna's Future!
    Shady polanski and company---HaHaHa? At least you now understand what the word means! Can anyone say SLAUGHTER HOUSE?!
    I also, truly believe that this Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority take-over attempt by king norm is the beginning of the end. All it is -is pure greed through control of patronage. Tenants have complained for years about unfilled work orders etc. and this is because some of the political patronage flunkies put into the jobs at Housing, do not know which end of a screw driver to use!
    I said it before and I will say it again: Political patronage as a rule breeds incompetence and this is why our Lackawanna City government is messed up!
    It spirals all the way to the top government officials in D.C. too, we are all aware of this concept.
    Because we are a small city and most people went to school together we know each other and are even neighbors.
    There has been so much wrong since my Dad's days that we all grew up with the mind set of, "you can't fight City Hall and win ", so why bother. Lots of people joined them instead of trying to beat them!
    I have always had faith in the" silent majority" who know what's going on but couldn't be bothered to get involved for whatever reason. I now trust that this Housing coup will be the straw that breaks the camels back for them and they will not be afraid anymore or apathetic to speak out for what is right!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Edwin just told me yesterday that I should be considered the " drip on the rock that caused a crack in it ", and the power of the people will now widen the crack to break the rock!

It is time Lackawanna, ironically it is the end of our Centennial year! Time for citizens to take back Lackawanna from the family and friends plan who have used corruption for their own personal gain! Time for a NEW LACKAWANNA!
    2010!, This should be considered a beginning of a CLEAN LACKAWANNA and an end to the dirty politics that gave us a bad image and unclean city!

king norm IF you think you can spend tax dollars that should be spent on the playgrounds etc. to fight YOUR greedy attempt to control Lackawanna Housing so YOU can control jobs.......I hope you think again.

The good people of Lackawanna are onto you and your cronies!

All you former city employee's need to get a life. Use all your energy on something more productive like helping the people in the 1st and 2nd wards pickup some of all the garbage littering both wards. Or visit some senior citizen and cut their grass shovel their snow take them shopping. Instead of spewing all this hate toward people when your religon. Forbides this.. Shame on you people....

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    All you former city employee's need to get a life. Use all your energy on something more productive like helping the people in the 1st and 2nd wards pickup some of all the garbage littering both wards. Or visit some senior citizen and cut their grass shovel their snow take them shopping. Instead of spewing all this hate toward people when your religon. Forbides this.. Shame on you people....
    Really Milkman, why do only "former" city employees need to get a life? Shouldn't current city employees, seeing as how they are the ones being paid to do it, be more productive and less destructive? If the 1st and 2nd wards are littered with garbage, that should fall squarely on the shoulders of the CEO. He has eyes, shouldn't he demand his employees do their jobs? Then in his free time, Lackawnna's CEO should donate his time back to his community.
    From the beginning of the CEO's mayor ship, his regards for "his" community is very clear.

Thumbs up Lackawanna Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    ... If the 1st and 2nd wards are littered with garbage, that should fall squarely on the shoulders of the CEO. He has eyes, shouldn't he demand his employees do their jobs? Then in his free time, Lackawnna's CEO should donate his time back to his community.
    From the beginning of the CEO's mayor ship, his regards for "his" community is very clear.
    Bravo! Besides, the Lackawanna city council president and all councilpersons should showcase their leadership skills by showing examples. They should lead and support the quality of life in Lackawanna.

If our leaders don't care, what should you expect from a regular citizen? Besides, they've been elected to not only represent the city citizens, but also to receive a salary for doing their jobs!

Does a general manager doing his job right?

You know who needs to get a life?The current DPW head Mr.Love.Retire for good Mr.Love and get a life after retirement.Your hate spewing anti -citizen agenda is the reason why our city loks like s--t!!!! You need to stay in your beloved Hamburg once and for all so we can get someone in here who cares about Lackawanna because you sure as hell do not. By the way bragging about the Buffalo News article that showed how quick you fixed that stop sign was HILARIOUS to me considering after numerous complaints the citizens had to CALL THE BUFFALO NEWS TO GET IT DONE.Your a joke!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    Bravo! Besides, the Lackawanna city council president and all councilpersons should showcase their leadership skills by showing examples. They should lead and support the quality of life in Lackawanna.

If our leaders don't care, what should you expect from a regular citizen? Besides, they've been elected to not only represent the city citizens, but also to receive a salary for doing their jobs!

Does a general manager doing his job right?
    These guys do not care about our city all they care about is JOBS.

Post HaHaHa!-----Hate?-No, I state the facts and HATE how they ruined Lackawanna!

If YOU milkman are talking about me in particular------You must be a "spoiled milkman" because you are "spewing" out curdled milk!
    Please keep this real----WHO are you and what do you do? When you come out from under your bridge then we can compare lives.

I said it before and I will say it again, when the big shots got rid of all the schools in the First Ward the Civic Pride for some citizens got torn down with it.
    Have you ever gone in some of the apartments in Housing?---They have chandeliers, white carpets, crystal lamps, etc.! Many many people take pride in the homes/streets all over the 1st and 2ND wards in case you did not notice! I tried to implement a stricter anti-littering law but the police have to enforce it along with caring adults. When we had our Mom and Pop store, I used to train the kids to put their wrappers in their pockets till they got home and tell them litter brings skunks, they always listened. I even had a kid sweep in front of the Polish Home when I seen him break a bottle, he cried but I didn't do all that---I calmly said too bad, sweep it all! Another shop lifted and I made him sweep all the way down Ingham---I bet he will never forget that! Another stole bananas and the police found him for me ----- he had to sweep too!
    When we had the store at Ridge and Ingham it was always clean and tidy---!
    You see some adults are afraid to say anything for fear of retaliation, and rightfully so at times. We can all agree that we live in a different world.

Shame on YOU prejudiced people......! I do NOT hate anyone, but I do hate their corruption that has ruined Lackawanna and robbed OUR kids of a positive, progressive, and modern community!
    p.s.
    I am going to sing with my choir at Mrs. Monks' nursing home Autumnview, on Dec. 9 with our St. Anthony choir----want to join us? I will drive!

Post Too Late!

EDIT:
    Before you stalkers leap, I wish to clarify a sentence in my above post.
    He did NOT cry---nor was he crying at all.
    I meant he "cried out" not cried..... I should have said that he whined, that he, "did not break them all".....
    In fact he felt bad he went along and broke a bottle.

Understand blog police?

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    oh yeah-oh yeah!
    we're bad, we're bad!----congratulations laurent!!
    So sorry to the rest of you, especially the 3rd floor of city hall!
    I believe normie is the first mayor who never got a chance to appoint an executive director of lmha, you lost---and as the first woman elected to the lackawanna city council to the first mayor loser who failed to appoint a director--i want to say, boo-ya!
    Hahahaha!
    you are a sick woman!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    ouch, did that prick hurt toms?

You are the fool tom, you can give it out but you can't take it when the truth hits you in the face.

just like yesterday when jaws --wait are you .......
    He slammed his door on me and shouted, "get out of my office and keep posting that smut on the internet about radich and everything"--before he shouted f---you at me from behind his locked door.
    All because i asked him what he signed at the council meeting on mon., he said it was his own personal business and i questioned why he used a city paid secretary to do his personal business on city time.

You see folks, the boys think that they own the orange crate and that they could lock-keep us out, what do you all think?
    Then i asked about a lawsuit that was settled ----well folks, this is another cover-up by lackawanna city hall to the tune of $125,000.00 that i could find!-----hence the "f" word!

it is easy to attack a persons character the way you do--there is no doubt in my mind that you took your ball and ran home when the game did not go your way when you were a kid. Wahwahwah!
    Go stick your head in gravy---kindergarten baby!
    talk about attacking people, you are the queen of that...can everyone is city hall be ne of the boys....no one talks to you...why is that??? Oh for sure it cant be you, the woman of god who spits evil.....it must be everyone is an evil doer that works there too......go back to your matchmaker tv review...you are still the dog in the window that no one wants (your words not mine.)

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;571313]
    Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post

Please explain what you mean by vindictive. I am called many things but never that word........

I forgot to ask you toms, who did the certifying?-YOU? But you are right to a fault, some of my family and friends think I am nuts for devoting/sacrificing so much of my life to fight YOU goons/corruption/criminals in Lackawanna City Hall.

Angry?---the only thing I am angry about is city hall corruption and mis-appropriation of tax money! In other words you fat cats who feed off the poor people's hard earned money and keep Lackawanna stuck in 1950!

toms, I also forgot to tell you BOO-YA! Losers!

WELL IT SHOULDNT CONCERN YOU ABOUT FAT CATS FEEDINHG OFF PEOPLE HARD EARNED MONEY....BECAUSE YOU DONT SEEM TO WANT TO WORK..YOU RATHER SPEND YOU TIME NAME CALLING......GETA JOB AND PAY YOUR TAXES, MAYBE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE ROOM TO COMPLAIN.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information