Thread: Hey Linda

Hey Linda

who's doing good down there ? Good enough to drop 3 million on a cottage on Chatauqua (sp)? Somebody has done well for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter View Post
    who's doing good down there ? Good enough to drop 3 million on a cottage on Chatauqua (sp)? Somebody has done well for themselves.
    There's a surprising amount of money down here ... as there is in the Buffalo area. I think these are the folks that don't make big splashes with their dough. A lot of the "Chautauqua people" are supposedly from out of state -- ie, Ohio or PA -- but the BMWs and Lexus in the Wegmans parking lot all seem to have NY plates so I'm thinking the "out of towners" are really from Buffalo or NYC and are fewer in number than the locals believe them to be.

BTW, there is still also a surprisingly good market for "McMansions" out here in the boonies, even away from the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter View Post
    Would it suprise you to hear its a 21 year old male hedge fund manager from Cleveland? Nahh....didnt think so

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLV View Post
    Would it suprise you to hear its a 21 year old male hedge fund manager from Cleveland? Nahh....didnt think so
    No, not that same kid who foreclosed on the two properties - that's so over with. I heard from the contractors involved with him that it was a shady deal and falling through.

Thread Information