Thread: Spike’s Tactical “Crusader”

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Spike’s Tactical “Crusader”

A new assault rifle being manufactured in central Florida has drawn fire after the gunmaker branded it the “Crusader” and said it was designed “to never be used by Muslim terrorists.”

Spike’s Tactical in Apopka etched its new $1,395 AR-15 with a Bible verse that says “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle,” MyFoxOrlando reported.

Company spokesman Ben Thomas, a former Navy SEAL, said the scripture is something of an insurance policy to keep it out of the hands of terrorists. The idea came to him during the weapon's development. At the time, the U.S. government was preparing to arm rebel groups in Syria.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/04.../?intcmp=hpbt3

Cool looking rifle.

But can it prune a rose bush?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Actually yes it can. Some what loud compared to a set of pruning sheers.

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was some type of invasive weed.

Georgia L Schlager

Sweet, too bad we live in NY. It needs optics however. Reminds me of a buddy of mine that said he used to dip his 5.56 ball in spam. Personally "infidel" in arabic is best on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Reminds me of a buddy of mine that said he used to dip his 5.56 ball in spam.
    I never understood that. You know a Muslims exposure to pork isn't a real condition, right. It doesn't hurt him, it's all in his head. But we still have people beating their chests and bragging about dipping their bullets in some form of pork.

He probably believes in the 72 virgins too, right?

b.b.

The intent of this rifle with a bible quote is way off anyway. A quote from the bible isn't going to offend muslims or stop them from using it. I'm pretty sure Islam teaches them to respect books of the bible. It would have probably made more sense to just put an image of a naked woman on the side if they were looking to offend a religious person.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Sweet, too bad we live in NY. It needs optics however. Reminds me of a buddy of mine that said he used to dip his 5.56 ball in spam. Personally "infidel" in arabic is best on those.
    I'm not saying some of the newer optics are not cool but iron sights are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm not saying some of the newer optics are not cool but iron sights are fine.
    wait until your eyes go......

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    I never understood that. You know a Muslims exposure to pork isn't a real condition, right. It doesn't hurt him, it's all in his head. But we still have people beating their chests and bragging about dipping their bullets in some form of pork.

He probably believes in the 72 virgins too, right?

b.b.
    Also a muslim does not got to heaven if he is killed by a woman. Muslims cannot eat pork . It's all Bullsh*t

Thread Information