Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New COMPANY HEADED TO LA???

Exclamation New COMPANY HEADED TO LA???

I heard from a reliable source that another company is headed to Lackawanna. They are doing it now while the focus is on the slaughterhouse to sneak it in. Must be another coverup in the works by the good ol boys.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    I heard from a reliable source that another company is headed to Lackawanna. They are doing it now while the focus is on the slaughterhouse to sneak it in. Must be another coverup in the works by the good ol boys.

Heh, I happened to ask Jaworski that very question tonight at the meeting. So you heard it too? Hmmmm, I knew he was lying to the crowd.....couldn't look me in the face!!!

BTW.....watch the news tonight. Residents had a protest prior to meeting and Council Chambers was standing room only!! Great turnout!!

What kind of business? Can you elaborate.

Lol I noticed that about Mr.Jaworski if he's telling the truth he will look straight at you if he is lying he will do anything but.

No idea yet but if they are trying to sneak it in like this city hall source told me you can bet it isn't any good.

Lol I noticed that about Mr.Jaworski if he's telling the truth he will look straight at you if he is lying he will do anything but.
    I notice he does more of anything but than anything else. LOL. I love when he turns all red. His entire face looks like a big, round, red balloon.

Jaworski said he had no idea. His exact words to this person...."If you think they are bitchin' now, wait till they see what's going down there." Of course....he said he never said that. Remember when I said there are always flies on the wall? He didn't think there was one sitting on his shoulder when he said that. Now, I really didn't think I would get an answer from him anyway...but it was good to put him on the spot with the tv cameras there. First Ward.....look out....they will throw you guys under the bus any chance they get!!!

That bus is rolling even better now that MR.NOMAN is driving it.

So...when companies want to relocate to Lackawanna, they need to "sneak in?"

Yes sir...the City does NOT want their citizens to be aware of ANYTHING. The people have NO VOICE in Lackawanna. slaughterhouse never even had to go in front of the Planning Board eventhough it is a COMPLETE change of use. Underhanded!!

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    It's Lackawanna's local government that does the sneaking.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    my point exactly as to why Lackawanna government needs to be more open about the dealings of the city to its people. When new businesses come to Lackawanna the goons at city hall keep it covered when they know there will be oppostion. Main reason why they keep it covered is because they circumvent rules and regulations and planning board. I wonder why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    BTW.....watch the news tonight. Residents had a protest prior to meeting and Council Chambers was standing room only!! Great turnout!!
    So far nothing on the 10:00 news.

I saw it. Channel 16 if you have Time Warner. Haven't seen anything on Channel 2 yet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information