Thread: Mr.Bremer owes even more

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    Do you read?

I said I wasn't attacking. I was stating fact. Some of you people are obsessive with your defense to the point you are now attacking people who aren't even attacking her. You are not helping your cause.

I will say it again. Bottom line. If you don't pay your taxes, it's illegal. Politicians are held to a higher standard because of their position. I don't care if it's for 50 dollars or 50000 dollars, they are politicians and are supposed to be setting the example.

If there are others besides Andrea who have not paid theirs, they need to be dealt with, too. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

The state came after me and garnished my wages over 400 bucks a few years ago. If they're going to do that to an ordinary citizen, I would expect politicians to be targeted even harder. After all--it's OUR money that pays their taxes.
    Do you even know why these god ol boys came after Ms.Haxton in the first place? Because she exposed the purchase of the mayors SUV. The guy who issued her summons Mr.Bremer owes even more than she does. DOUBLE STANDARD the peice of crap Bremer should be subjected to the same INHUMANE treatment Ms.Haxton recieved in my opinon even worse because he is a hypocrite... I am done with this stupidity.....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So how much does Mr. Bremer owe? Or is it hearsay?

266 140900 142.38-1-7.1 1 nason pkwy bremer steven 2005 276.18
    2008 1,138.57

total: 1,414.75

What about Roselvelt Jones the "PILLAR of the COMMUNITY's" 1st Ward sidekick and democratic comitteeman?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    THESE are elected officials and people who work for the community? They should be the last to owe taxes yet throw stones. So who is going to issue him a summons .

Post Do You....? !

There is so much more to all of this story. I am going to write a tell -all book on all of the corruption in Lackawanna City Hall. But we can give the folks a little of what I/We have been working on for the past 4 years.

Right Cath? City Hall spent > $25,000 of tax money for legal fees that I can trace, last year to get me out of office without City Council approval, to start with.

Should we start telling the story Cath?..................about the, well Stevie is in the thick of it. I know we.........but what the h...!

It all started in 2005 or possibly sooner with him..........and " The Party "!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    What about Roselvelt Jones the "PILLAR of the COMMUNITY's" 1st Ward sidekick and democratic comitteeman?
    $17216.74 is what he owes....

thats his dad, not him. hes jr.

Ouch....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Thread Information