Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr.Bremer owes even more

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Honestly, if you don't know who someone is do not make up crap. Make your whole group look childish. YOu wanna fix your community then act and speak like adults.
    Honestly, why am I your target? Have you read all those horrible posts, which prompted this. YOU wanna help? Then don't single me out. That's just wrong. You should be fair and objective. I'm sure you will defend you comment about me somehow, but all I can say is . I notice you like to attack me above the rest anyway. Have fun with that.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Honestly, why am I your target? Have you read all those horrible posts, which prompted this. YOU wanna help? Then don't single me out. That's just wrong. You should be fair and objective. I'm sure you will defend you comment about me somehow, but all I can say is . I notice you like to attack me above the rest anyway. Have fun with that.
    What makes you think your special ?

I have asked others also to grow up some. Cath? Can you help me here?

I think I took care of it WNYresident.

Thumbs up Everyone is special

Don't you think every individual is special in its own unique way?

Post Hmmm...

I find it very sad that people keep putting their 2 cents in but do not come out to meetings so they can get their info first hand. Instead many go on hearsay and might have a whole different opinion if they took the time to come out to meetings.
    I am so proud of everyone tonight---all citizens who took their valuable time to come out and demonstrate their love for Lackawanna and their children's future. You were not shy to speak your mind and stand up against this nasty kind of business that the mayor and his henchmen felt they had to cover-up from the people.
    I still can not believe that polanski and company are welcoming this operation here when Buffalo kicked it out. Please! What an insult to the First Ward and all the citizens of Lackawanna.
    City Hall is full of sickly employees---their resistance must be low, maybe there is something in the orange crate seeping into their systems--poor air quality? Wait till the lake winds blow their way and these birds, flies, rats, etc. bring their cooties! All citizens should be aware--city hall can not protect you and your family when you snort these airborne diseases up your nose. They will pretty much blow over us in the 1st Ward and you all over the bridge are in direct line of them. Better bid out face masks, fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    City Hall is full of sickly employees---their resistance must be low, maybe there is something in the orange crate seeping into their systems--poor air quality? Wait till the lake winds blow their way and these birds, flies, rats, etc. bring their cooties! All citizens should be aware--city hall can not protect you and your family when you snort these airborne diseases up your nose. They will pretty much blow over us in the 1st Ward and you all over the bridge are in direct line of them. Better bid out face masks, fellas.
    Oh please. Even if it is remotely as bad as you say---this statement is over-the top.

Cooties? Really?

Face masks?

This is hardly Love Canal. It's a butcher shop, and I'm sure instead of all the dramatics, if you all really didn't want it there--you could stop it.

File a lawsuit.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Dude it's not a BUTCHER SHOP. If it was I we wouldn't have a problem with it.Apperently the powers that run Lackawanna does because they ran off PELLICANO's.Now that buisness should have been here. Instead it is in Tonawanda all because of some TALL GRASS and Rocks on a former site owned by the city which was then sold to PELLICANO's.When Pellicano bought it,it was then ticketed by CODE ENFORCEMENT for the same TALL GRASS AND ROCKS that were always there when the city owned it.He said ADIOS and now we get this total circumvention of laws,codes,permits etc SLAUGHTERHOUSE in our back yards.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Dude it's not a BUTCHER SHOP. If it was I we wouldn't have a problem with it.Apperently the powers that run Lackawanna does because they ran off PELLICANO's.Now that buisness should have been here. Instead it is in Tonawanda all because of some TALL GRASS and Rocks on a former site owned by the city which was then sold to PELLICANO's.When Pellicano bought it,it was then ticketed by CODE ENFORCEMENT for the same TALL GRASS AND ROCKS that were always there when the city owned it.He said ADIOS and now we get this total circumvention of laws,codes,permits etc SLAUGHTERHOUSE in our back yards.
    Is the meat going to be cut and sold there? If so, then it is also a butcher shop.

I don't understand the anger over someone just stating things matter-of-factly.

What is Pellicanos?

Pellicanos is a butcher shop was on reading street.Was going to locate on RT5.They recieved meat already killed.The new one is a animal farm basically that kills them on site.That is where the problem lies.They have to keep the animals on site so therefore that is where smell and other things come into play.If you get a chance watch the video that was posted on this site somewhere in Slaughterhouse thread.Personally I do not have a problem with the buisness but do have a problem with LOCATION of it.

Pellicanos is a butcher shop was on reading street.Was going to locate on RT5.They recieved meat already killed.The new one is a animal farm basically that kills them on site.That is where the problem lies.
    Just killed= fresh. Good resteraunts would probably love to get their hands on that.

Pellicanos, thanks I could not remember the name of the business that the city drove out. I think this happened in the fall of 2007. I remember the article in the Buffalo news Everybody's column by the owner. He stated that before the land was purchased his business had discussed everything with the City. They were given the thumbs up. Then they got harassed about high grass well after the season for cutting grass, but they complied with the violation. Mind you, this was BEFORE they were even in yet. Then they received another violation for the same thing shortly after. Also they got a violation to remove large rocks. The owner stated they were going to be using them in their landscaping, but the City was relentless. Finally, after feeling that the City did not welcome them, the owner decided to leave. Not without putting the article in the paper explaining everything I just wrote and stating that LACKAWANNA DOES NOT WELCOME NEW BUSINESS and added a good riddance. Apparently the city changed their minds about letting this business in and the Mayor sent the dogs (code enforcement) on them. The only thing wrong with the article is that it's not Lackawanna, but rather the local government of Lackawanna that did not welcome that new business. I tried to locate the article online, but was not successful.

I shopped at Pellicano's all the time. Keyboard, it was right on Reading Street...GREAT steaks!! Reminded me of the Columbia Market that was in the Abbott Road Plaza when I was growing up. I believe the City is suing Pellicano's. Something along the lines of $200,000. Lackawanna lost a good one there. They are now located in North Tonawanda....stop by and check them out....you won't be sorry!!

Post Truth

I have the article.
    The truth is that another party owned the parcel close to 10 years that the city flipped the land with to sell to Mr. Pellicano. He did not even own the land 6 months went the city "flipped" on him and his son and drove them out of Lackawanna. It was a sad loss for Lackawanna when they said, see ya later!
    Another black eye for Lackawanna due to incompetence. When I brought it up to the zone directer in charge he said so what, 1 out of 9 is still good.
    Why should he have cared about us--he lived out in Boston but was grew up with normie. Another code violation with him not living in the city till he left this year for his $90,000.00 thruway authority job. See ya later billy.

Pellicanos also got a contract with the Anchor Bar I believe created 40 jobs was a CLEAN facilty unlike the slaughterhouse that everyone calls a butcher shop.Pellicano's is a butcher shop. By the way for a bunch of guys who hate trucks they sure will be sending them in with LARDON and this so called butcher shop.They do not want Sorrento trucks here because they are not in Lackawanna but yet they plan on diverting all the traffic for these 2 new things thru other towns go figure.

Pellicanos also got a contract with the Anchor Bar I believe created 40 jobs was a CLEAN facilty unlike the slaughterhouse that everyone calls a butcher shop.Pellicano's is a butcher shop. By the way for a bunch of guys who hate trucks they sure will be sending them in with LARDON and this so called butcher shop.They do not want Sorrento trucks here because they are not in Lackawanna but yet they plan on diverting all the traffic for these 2 new things thru other towns go figure.
    How can you say the slaughterhouse isn't clean? It isn't open yet.

And it IS going to be a butcher shop. Read the articles about it.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information