Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Mr.Bremer owes even more

Quote Originally Posted by minimello View Post
    la_rez That's not entirely true. They both do. Same name, Jr when convenient. So..........
    Doesnt matter they are CONNECTED!

fact

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Doesnt matter they are CONNECTED!
    That's another fact.

That's another fact.
    I only deal in the truth some people just like to throw stuff out there without proof.

Post The Truth Will Set Us Free!

So true 811-so true!

I only deal in the facts and that is why at times it seems like I was not getting anything done during my Council tenure. The boys club knew exactly how to hurt me and I have a huge pile of city issues and changes I tried to get passed but.....they played their poli-tricks and some shallow people listened to their lies about me.

It takes alot of time searching the facts, in other words the paper trails because they are very clever at hiding everything.
    Remember I told you all that my dear friend told me to always follow the money and I listened to him, I really listened to him!

The truth will come out and it will set us innocent bystanders free of the political tyrants who have robbed Lackawanna and controlled the peoples money for themselves for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    I only deal in the truth some people just like to throw stuff out there without proof.
    Question: I only deal in the truth do you know anything about either one except they haven't paid their taxes (like so many others' Check out Lackawanna's Delinquent Tax List.

Quote Originally Posted by ynotnow View Post
    you know what linda, fort hood. Why don't you do a little research on islam and let me know why i shouldn't be uncomfortable that a muslim is on lackawanna city council? A muslim that is related to one of the lackawanna six. I'm not gonna come on here and tell you that i'm related to all the colors of the rainbow because i have a right to be insulted that america is being assaulted by people who want to kill me. You, being the pc person that you are, wouldn't want to offend anyone, but you offend me with your ignorance.
    i rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    i rest my case.
    lol!! typical red neck trailer trash!!!

Question: I only deal in the truth do you know anything about either one except they haven't paid their taxes (like so many others' Check out Lackawanna's Delinquent Tax List.
    Heck I went to school with one know enough about him as it is.Like I said before you go after one go after all by the way this guy has more than one property heck he has more than 10 in arrears.

This is not racism!

i rest my case.
    Linda, I know that you think I am a horrible racist and bigot. This is not true, I don't hate people for the color of their skin. I was completely ignorant of Islam until a couple of months ago, it just seemed wrong to me that a Lackawanna six relative could get elected to public office. Only then, did I research the topic and I am astounded at what I have LEARNED. First, I am not alone because there are sitting members of congress that want Americans to read the book Muslim Mafia. There are thousands of websites and publications by very reputable people who understand that Islam is a political religion and is being used to attain political goals. Second, this is happening all over the world. I have learned that Islam is a dangerous ideology. After the Fort Hood attack, Anderson Cooper had a video of a group of radicals in NYC that stand on the street and yell for the death of America and America's free speech laws enable them to do this. Third, my children have a right to grow up Christian and if Islam gets its way, this will not be possible.
    This is just some of what I have learned after I first asked here on this forum, to the Muslim people in Lackawanna, if it was true and they shot me down. I had to go and look it up and what I have learned is alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Linda, I know that you think I am a horrible racist and bigot. This is not true, I don't hate people for the color of their skin. I was completely ignorant of Islam until a couple of months ago, it just seemed wrong to me that a Lackawanna six relative could get elected to public office. Only then, did I research the topic and I am astounded at what I have LEARNED. First, I am not alone because there are sitting members of congress that want Americans to read the book Muslim Mafia. There are thousands of websites and publications by very reputable people who understand that Islam is a political religion and is being used to attain political goals. Second, this is happening all over the world. I have learned that Islam is a dangerous ideology. After the Fort Hood attack, Anderson Cooper had a video of a group of radicals in NYC that stand on the street and yell for the death of America and America's free speech laws enable them to do this. Third, my children have a right to grow up Christian and if Islam gets its way, this will not be possible.
    This is just some of what I have learned after I first asked here on this forum, to the Muslim people in Lackawanna, if it was true and they shot me down. I had to go and look it up and what I have learned is alarming.
    did you pick and choose your relatives? i didnt think so!! so your statement that it seems wrong for him to get elected is so stupid and ignorant!! he will be the first ward councilman for the next 8 years whether you like it or not. yes, EIGHT YEARS!! beleive that because he will be! so you and andrea should stop your pouting and dry your eyes and get the hell over it already!! he won and you 2 big mouths lost!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    did you pick and choose your relatives? I didnt think so!! So your statement that it seems wrong for him to get elected is so stupid and ignorant!! He will be the first ward councilman for the next 8 years whether you like it or not. Yes, eight years!! Beleive that because he will be! So you and andrea should stop your pouting and dry your eyes and get the hell over it already!! He won and you 2 big mouths lost!!
    peace rez!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Bigotry isn't just based on race. It's based on prejudice (the root means "pre-judge") because of how a person looks or his/her customs or his/her ethnicity or religion. That's what you are: bigoted. It's the same kind of bigotry that once resulted in signs that read , "No Irish Need Apply" and "No Mexicans or Dogs Allowed" or "Whites Only". You do realize that "Mafia" once referred to the organized crime families from Sicily, right?

Islam is a religion. As for it being a "dangerous ideology", it seems that Christianity is just as dangerous. Do you have any doubt that the Religious Right would launch a crusade against "non-Christians" (ie, anybody who didn't believe in God the way they do) in this country if it ever got control of all branches of the government?

The estimates of Iraqi civilian deaths over the last 6 years since the US invaded Iraq range between 100,000 and 1 million. US deaths in Iraq are less than 10,000 (including contractors for whom no good numbers are available). Most of the US troops are Christians. Most of the Iraqi civilians are Muslims. Who's more dangerous?

Thumbs down An insult that needs to be answered

Bigotry isn't just based on race. It's based on prejudice (the root means "pre-judge") because of how a person looks or his/her customs or his/her ethnicity or religion. That's what you are: bigoted. It's the same kind of bigotry that once resulted in signs that read , "No Irish Need Apply" and "No Mexicans or Dogs Allowed" or "Whites Only". You do realize that "Mafia" once referred to the organized crime families from Sicily, right?

Islam is a religion. As for it being a "dangerous ideology", it seems that Christianity is just as dangerous. Do you have any doubt that the Religious Right would launch a crusade against "non-Christians" (ie, anybody who didn't believe in God the way they do) in this country if it ever got control of all branches of the government?

The estimates of Iraqi civilian deaths over the last 6 years since the US invaded Iraq range between 100,000 and 1 million. US deaths in Iraq are less than 10,000 (including contractors for whom no good numbers are available). Most of the US troops are Christians. Most of the Iraqi civilians are Muslims. Who's more dangerous?
    Let's get realistic you are calling us dangerous. For your information most people attacking us in IRAQ lately have come from other countries. Saudi, Iran, Syria,Indonesia,Yemen and even the Balkans.How do I know this my brother is in the USMC was in Iraq/Afganistan twice along with my cousins one of which who was killed there. So you need to get your head out of your a-- and stop following your biased media here in the USA and actually talk to people who have been there.If it weren't for these "DANGEROUS" troops from our country these guys would be hitting us here.For your information most people may be born Christian but are not practicing Christians so for you to just make these assumptions are beyond stupid.Most people like my relatives joined the military after 9/11. We were attacked by these guys unless you forgot that. I know my relatives could care less about religion it had no bearing on there decision to do "THE RIGHT THING".In case you didn't know our nation has been run by CHRISTIANS for over 200 years never once have we gone to war over religion or launched a "CRUSADE" against non Christians.If we did why are we called the "MELTING POT". Flying planes into buildings full of innocents I think I freaking know who is more dangerous.Maybe you and your peaceniks friends need to see the "uncut" version of 9/11 and watch it.
    Last edited by mnb811; November 15th, 2009 at 10:12 AM. Reason: add

Linda, I would hope NO ONE would touch that comment you just made.....oops.....too late
    Last edited by cath829; November 15th, 2009 at 10:06 AM. Reason: add

Thumbs up Views

All religions are businesses and all strugle for power. It's the reality of life and the way it was, is, and will be. Let's face it.

Thanks for being yourself and your views.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information