Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr.Bremer owes even more

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    See you just threw something out there that most people don't have a clue about.

So explain factually what your talking about? Why should he be disbarred?
    mbn811 likes to make lots of accusations in order to justify Ms Haxton's actions in this matter. I got a pm from him/her making accusations about somebody else. Apparently, because other pols and people in Lackawanna do wrong, Andrea Haxton is justified in not paying her taxes and in not keeping her building in decent repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    mbn811 likes to make lots of accusations in order to justify Ms Haxton's actions in this matter. I got a pm from him/her making accusations about somebody else. Apparently, because other pols and people in Lackawanna do wrong, Andrea Haxton is justified in not paying her taxes and in not keeping her building in decent repair.
    Oh Linda_D aren't you tired of making that same accusation over and over? Who said she is justified? You jump right past my post on the previous page, which I knew you would because you don't want to listen to truth and logic. I feel very sorry for you. You really need to get over Ms. Haxton and move on with your life.

I don't know the entire story, but I believe the issue with the city attorney has to do with his being asked to resign by the previous Mayor due to a crooked deal with his property assessment. I don't claim to have facts on this, hopefully someone that has more information will elaborate on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    I never said she was justified why don't you stop making up stuff. Stop reading the Buffalo News and look for another source of information because you do not know the whole story about what is going on.The point I made was there are BIGGER SCUM in this city that get away with more but all you idiots do is hammer on her it works both ways !!!

See you just threw something out there that most people don't have a clue about.

So explain factually what your talking about? Why should he be disbarred?
    Everyone connected to this city knows about what he did in the court system.I will find the info and post it so I won't look like an a**

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Everyone connected to this city knows about what he did in the court system.I will find the info and post it so I won't look like an a**

I'm not trying to make you look like an ass.. I would like you to factually explain your statement. All pieces of **** should be removed from work for our community.

I was working there at the time....I think there was a news article on it. Somewhere in 1996, if my memory serves me right. I'll look for it.....give me a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    I was working there at the time....I think there was a news article on it. Somewhere in 1996, if my memory serves me right. I'll look for it.....give me a few days.
    You don't really carry much credibility, since you think not paying your taxes is "ok."
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    You don't really carry much credibility, since you think not paying your taxes is "ok."
    You dont have any credibilty because you claim the state garnished your wages!!! By the way she never said not paying your PROPERTY TAX was ok just that it wasn't illegal.
    Last edited by mnb811; November 8th, 2009 at 10:33 PM.

I'm not trying to make you look like an ass.. I would like you to factually explain your statement. All pieces of **** should be removed from work for our community.
    I will locate info he was fixing tickets I believe. Was going to be disbarred but of course lawyers help lawyers judges were lawyers and lo and behold there is a plea bargain and he keeps his liscense. If he was doing stuff back then how do we know he isn't doing shady stuff now???

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    You dont have any credibilty because you claim the state garnished your wages!!!
    What are you even talking about? I'm not looking for any credibility in this thread, you idiot!

Do you read, think, or do anything before you post, or do you just post to look cool?

(Just wondering, since its the third stupid post you've done attacking me, which didn't work!)

Obviously you thought "not" paying something was ok.....you were garnished. Like I said before, you are just pissed because you were forced to pay whatever it was you thought you didn't have to pay....otherwise, you would have paid your debt when it first rolled around. I also work for a whole team of lawyers. I also worked for the law department for the attorney who took Mr. Petricca's place when he was asked to step down by Mayor Staniszewski. Yes, Sybil has a job keyboard150. Psycho knows her job well too. I am not looking for anything from you....I get enough satisfaction watching you lash out when proven wrong. Who looks like the imbecile? I know it is not me.
    Last edited by cath829; November 8th, 2009 at 10:49 PM.

Obviously you thought "not" paying something was ok.....you were garnished. Like I said before, you are just pissed because you were forced to pay whatever it was you thought you didn't have to pay....otherwise, you would have paid your debt when it first rolled around. I also work for a whole team of lawyers. I also worked for the law department for the attorney who took Mr. Petricca's place when he was asked to step down by Mayor Staniszewski. Yes, Sybil has a job keyboard150. Psycho knows her job well too. I am not looking for anything from you....I get enough satisfaction watching you lash out when proven wrong. Who looks like the imbecile? I know it is not me.
    No, stupid. I wasn't pissed. You don't know the story at all. They took the money and all was done.
    I'm not wrong. You have to pay your taxes, stupid. Period. If you think you don't, then you go ahead and refuse to pay them.

Why don't you go find Andrea so you can shove your head back up her ass?

This whole thing started because you thought someone was attacking her when her name wasn't even mentioned.
    Learn to read. Comprehend, even.

No, stupid. I wasn't pissed. You don't know the story at all. They took the money and all was done.
    I'm not wrong. You have to pay your taxes, stupid. Period. If you think you don't, then you go ahead and refuse to pay them.

Why don't you go find Andrea so you can shove your head back up her ass?

This whole thing started because you thought someone was attacking her when her name wasn't even mentioned.
    Learn to read. Comprehend, even.
    Go back to the thread "Andrea blames"...start reading at page 8.....mnb811 is right...you can't comprehend. If I refuse to pay my taxes.....oh, hell go re-read...they start foreclosure. They take the house and all is done. Never thought you were attacking.....OUR (me and you) conversation started when I asked you about Eliott Spitzer. Why don't you come over and I can shove my foot up your ass??

Go back to the thread "Andrea blames"...start reading at page 8.....mnb811 is right...you can't comprehend. If I refuse to pay my taxes.....oh, hell go re-read...they start foreclosure. They take the house and all is done. Never thought you were attacking.....OUR (me and you) conversation started when I asked you about Eliott Spitzer. Why don't you come over and I can shove my foot up your ass??
    No. It started before then when you jumped on me because I stated that it is the responsibility of a POLITICIAN to pay all their taxes.
    Then you went off on some tangent about Spitzer which had nothing to do with what we were discussing.

I am comprehending just fine. It is you that is not getting what is being said.
    I'm pretty sure tiredofbs understands what I meant just fine.

When I spoke about Spitzer I was asking if you saw that as illegal. You can't argue that what he did was/is illegal. I simply asked why wasn't he held to a higher standard as a Politician. What he did can not compare to Andrea owing proeprty taxes. He broke Federal and State laws, but he got off scott free. Where is that fair to us as citizens? If you or I did what he did, they wouldn't say let us go because our families suffered enough from embarassment. We would be behind bars in a heartbeat. People should have been screaming about what he did and got away with. He stepped down from office.....payment enough??

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information