Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Mr.Bremer owes even more

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Such a knowledgeable answer! Again, every time you post you prove that you're little more than an ignorant bigot.
    Blow it out your a-- traitor I am not a bigot I have many friends of diffferent races your the idiot who has a problem with your own country not me.
    Last edited by mnb811; November 16th, 2009 at 07:26 PM.

I apologize, Cath, if I mistook your post. I thought you were sniping.

I can handle a whole lot worse than a couple of cyber-bullies who would like nothing better than to parade around in their white sheets and burn crosses in Muslims' front yards if only they had the wherewithall to buy white sheets and the chutzpah to actually leave their moms' basements and act on their bigotry.
    So you rather burn your own flag how nice of you traitor. first of all I am not a bigot I don't havea problem with MUSLIMS or anyone your the one that brought religion in this whole thing and then you put down your own country in the process your a peice of crap.Ask anyone who knows me you they will tell you I am not a bigot

I apologize, Cath, if I mistook your post. I thought you were sniping.

I can handle a whole lot worse than a couple of cyber-bullies who would like nothing better than to parade around in their white sheets and burn crosses in Muslims' front yards if only they had the wherewithall to buy white sheets and the chutzpah to actually leave their moms' basements and act on their bigotry.
    You may call me a cyberbully or a redneck, I'll call you unpatriotic! You need also to call Chuck Schumer a bigot, because he wants CAIR to be investigated too. You must think that we are safe from radical Islam because we are fighting them over there? There have been 11,000 terror attacks since 911, worldwide.
    Did you happen to watch the 7 hour HBO special, John Adams? I loved that historically correct portrayal of the formation of our government. The last hour though, I sat there and cried like a baby, my family didn't understand why. It was because I love this country and mourn because it has gone so far from what our founding fathers envisioned.
    Right now, in 2009, radical Islam is a growing threat to our freedom and security. I try hard not to get too worried about things that are out of my control, but I also stay informed. Please click the link, www.actforamerica.org. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    You may call me a cyberbully or a redneck, I'll call you unpatriotic! You need also to call Chuck Schumer a bigot, because he wants CAIR to be investigated too. You must think that we are safe from radical Islam because we are fighting them over there? There have been 11,000 terror attacks since 911, worldwide.
    Did you happen to watch the 7 hour HBO special, John Adams? I loved that historically correct portrayal of the formation of our government. The last hour though, I sat there and cried like a baby, my family didn't understand why. It was because I love this country and mourn because it has gone so far from what our founding fathers envisioned.
    Right now, in 2009, radical Islam is a growing threat to our freedom and security. I try hard not to get too worried about things that are out of my control, but I also stay informed. Please click the link, www.actforamerica.org. Thank you.
    I would like to ask you a question so please give me an honest answer. What do you think about the palestinian/israeli situation?

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    I would like to ask you a question so please give me an honest answer. What do you think about the palestinian/israeli situation?
    You want me to give my opinion of a conflict that has been going on since the Ottoman Empire? Can the people fighting, killing, and dying even answer that question? I told you that I am learning about radical Islam, I'm no expert. What do you think of it? Educate me.

I also have a question for you, what do you think of Islamofacism, CAIR and Brigitte gabriel?

I also have a question for you, what do you think of Islamofacism, CAIR and Brigitte gabriel?
    Dont answer a question with a question please. So answer and ill gladly answer you.

You want me to give my opinion of a conflict that has been going on since the Ottoman Empire? Can the people fighting, killing, and dying even answer that question? I told you that I am learning about radical Islam, I'm no expert. What do you think of it? Educate me.
    This is my answer dude. There is no answer for the question you gave me. They're fighting over a strip of land that has something to do with Jews and the British gave them the land and changed their name to Palestine and it's been going on for a long time, and a lot of people died and I have no interest in learning the history of this land. Do you know your American history? Do you know your current events? I said it the VERY FIRST post about Islam, I don't know if what I read on the Internet is true! Please answer my question now.
    Last edited by YNOTNOW; November 16th, 2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: add

Dont answer a question with a question please. So answer and ill gladly answer you.
    Always trying to trap someone. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Always trying to trap someone. Typical.
    Ya know? I hope you have my back tired, lol.

Ya know? I hope you have my back tired, lol.
    You answered him and quite nicely I might add. Don't let that kid toy with you. He has a lot of growing up to do.

Thumbs up All About

This thread has become an "All About" thread.

I can pop-up at any time. This is what freedom of movement is all about. Isn't it?

Personally I say nuke them both then we have no problem anymore. Wipe them both right of the face of the earth then they will both be happy with their beliefs and the remaining people on earth will finally be done with this problem once and for all.Either that or listen to another 1000years of this bs.

Of course we couldn't possibly do this though but come up with a better solution.As far as Im concerned this is equal opportunity pisses everyone off Muslim, Christians and Jews. Another 1000 years of the bs is just to much.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information