Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bus driver harassment, puts our child's saftey at risk!

Last edited by gorja; August 22nd, 2015 at 01:20 PM.

Georgia L Schlager

Remember Hillary did nothing wrong either! If you dont think we have a male ego bullying at the transportation dept I'd say you haven't a clue. Notice all women, and time frames.

So the school budget passed, New
    Buses, New bus garage,Ect. Now why are we sub contacting out bus routes? Doesn't this mean we dont need these items? Where will the money go? Perhaps gorja can tweet to her God at the school district and find out..

Did they ever do a cost analysis regarding contracting out all the bus routes, selling advertising on buses?

Georgia L Schlager

Great question ,I asked the same thing and was scolded by President Graber and told it would be very expensive and he does not have to answer my questions .

When your more concerned with personal political needs and votes - why would someone look at alternatives - even if it does save tax dollars ?

Just pretend even the study would be too expensive and blow smoke - that is the prudent "Political" answer .

Lets just pretend the current garage is "Unsafe" and build a new multiple million dollar show case - increase the number of voting employees and raise taxes down the road !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Pretend? They just put a brand new roof on the bus garage . Why would the school sub contract out bus routes in Lancaster when we have buses , drivers, and a bus garage? The residents voted yes to new buses and a new bus garage . Is this another " new" policy? Brother can you spare 100 million ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Sounds like another smear campaign aimed at the superintendent - no proof - no story.
    This isn't fabricated and is absolutely true. Many people I know who worked or work for the school as drivers have lawsuits against the current head of this department. Foil it. He was fired from two other districts for the same thing. Niagara Wheatfield being one. It's sickening. Proof is in the lawsuits, the attorneys, the lady he married to shut her up then ended up divorced, this is the transportation head I'm referring to. It is absolutely correct and these drivers are driving my child and others under extreme stress.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Did they ever do a cost analysis regarding contracting out all the bus routes, selling advertising on buses?
    Gorja, that question came up before a few years ago and darn it I can't remember their answer as to why their legally can't put advertisement on the buses. Jamie Phillips would know.
    The answer made sense when I heard it but I can't recall. They have looked into a cost analysis several times to bid out and it wasn't as cost effective

Why oh why is this man allowed to put our children's saftey at risk by bullying and harassing their drivers? Why is it not being addressed? When will enough be enough?

Why are bus routes now being contracted out? Especially after we just approved new buses and bus garage?
    If you tell a big lie, tell it frequently enough. They will begin to believe it. Welcome to Lancaster

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    Why are bus routes now being contracted out? Especially after we just approved new buses and bus garage?
    That is a very good question. is it truth or rumor that there are some bus routes being contracted out?

Georgia L Schlager

100% truth but im sure its because we have seen a boom in student enrollment... do the math. Why? Is it because women are quitting? Cant deal with the stressful situation at the bus garage? ( no problems here carry on)

Hope everyone received their "LEGENDS" in the making school district calendar today

In the "How to" column, under the subject, Procedure for solving a problem it states,
    Phone teacher first, then principal, then supervisor or department head then superintendent, then Board of Education if the problem has not been resolved. It is important to follow this order in solving problems. Procedures for filing a written complaint or appeal to the district or the state are available in the superintendent's office and on the district website,
    www.lancasterschools.org

So did this parent contact the superintendent?

Georgia L Schlager

Yes she did on the floor at the meeting. At the right moment,and place.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information