Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how can this stuff be going on in our town? 2nd woman files Complaint...

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

Good try. I stand by my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancastermom View Post
    Good try. I stand by my words.
    It isn't "a try", it is a fact that people consistently mistake their own experience with a person as proof that others could not have had a very different experience with the person. Do you think the friends of the three women would describe them as internet whiners and attention ho's?

I think the friends of the women would say they're just pissed off they lost their jobs and have to find new employment. No different than what anyone else goes thru.

Quote Originally Posted by DogLvr83 View Post
    I think the friends of the women would say they're just pissed off they lost their jobs and have to find new employment. No different than what anyone else goes thru.
    I was listening to a discussion of the topic at a social event. A women who I don't know said she had been told by several police officers that behavior similar to that being alleged was common knowledge. I'd guess from her statements that she was a friend of at least one of the three.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wonder if our administration has a procedure to track sexual harassment issues. Is there record of each complaint? If so how many complaints before action is taken?

I was listening to a discussion of the topic at a social event. A women who I don't know said she had been told by several police officers that behavior similar to that being alleged was common knowledge. I'd guess from her statements that she was a friend of at least one of the three.
    Kind of like Gabryszak. Everyone seemed to know he was like that in the past

Georgia L Schlager

So the Cheektowaga Dem Party Lawyer claims he over heard and person who was told by some police that some thing happened.

Now is that your repeating it is it "hear say or double hear say" ?

I guess a judge would have to now take fourth party into consideration because Nogods says its valid info !

Your truly dippin low on this one Party Lawyer !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information