Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oath Keepers in Ferguson

Oath Keepers in Ferguson

"Tuesday, August 11, 2015, was quite the day for Oath Keepers. On Monday the 10th, four of our members had served as body guards at Ferguson, Missouri, for a news crew from InfoWars dot com. The whole of the Oath Keepers organization did not pile in and clog the streets. Only four Oath Keepers were working that detail, as a favor to journalists who were concerned about their safety."

A Letter From Your Friendly Editor:
    August 12 2015

I have posted an article about the national press coverage of #Oath Keepers' role in Ferguson, Missouri, at Oath Keepers' national website. I would like to invite readers to check it out and look at the blanket coverage Oath Keepers received in yesterday's press (Tuesday, August 11, 2015). I have named the article:

A Snowball Named Reuters

The Article:
    http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/a-sn...named-reuters/

The article looks into the manipulation of the press in general, shows Jason Van Tatenhove's interview with Sam Andrews, and compares Sam's version of what he was doing in Ferguson yesterday vs what the mainstream press is saying. The article itself is too long to put into this email notice, so please go to our national site and read it at your convenience. Meanwhile, however, I will include Jason's interview with Sam here. But don't forget to hit that link above and read the article and post your comment under the article. Thank you!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Why is this news? Call them bodyguards and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Why is this news? Call them bodyguards and be done with it.
    Because they are OATHKEEPERS...that's why.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Because they are OATHKEEPERS...that's why.

b.b.
    Given the climate of the government vs Tea party, patriots, soveriegns, etc. it's kinda stupid to call yourself an Oathkeeper. Those people are the first to get the 4 am wake up call....dummies. Didn't we just have to deal with Koskinen and Lerner targeting conservative groups? Governments don't like rabble rousers...Dig up King George and ask him.

They are not keeping any oath to we the people of the United States. They are self-centered egotistical keepers of their version of an oath to themselves. A bunch of traitors to America. No different than the confederate traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    They are not keeping any oath to we the people of the United States. They are self-centered egotistical keepers of their version of an oath to themselves. A bunch of traitors to America. No different than the confederate traitors.
    But.....

Didn't the government violate an oath when they selectively targeted certain Americans apply for IRS non for profit status for scrutiny?

Do you think our or any government is infallible? What about the patriot act? How about securing borders? How about unwarranted search and siezure collection of mass data?

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    But.....

Didn't the government violate an oath when they selectively targeted certain Americans apply for IRS non for profit status for scrutiny?

Do you think our or any government is infallible? What about the patriot act? How about securing borders? How about unwarranted search and siezure collection of mass data?
    Yep - all objectionable

Still doesn't justify a group of people making up their own oath.

Our constitution was designed to allow us to change it and change our government, not overthrow it by self-proclaimed oaf keepers...oops...oath keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Yep - all objectionable , Still doesn't justify a group of people making up their own oath.
    Our constitution was designed to allow us to change it and change our government, not overthrow it by self-proclaimed oaf keepers...oops...oath keepers.
    Please OH great one - do quote for us their "Own Oath" that you claim they made up that is in anyway against our Government . I call BS on that statement - prove me wrong .

Also please quote where on their website do they advocate the over throwing our Government - you stated relating to our Government "overthrow it by self-proclaimed oaf keepers" - I call BS on that as well.

Like in the Trump event - your adding your own uninformed bias - your lying to try and discredit people - many of whom have done more to serve this Nation then any tax fed Party Playing Lawyer ever could or would.

Produce some facts/quotes - Oh wizard of the Party Line !

Thousands and thousands of organizations across America have "Made up oaths" that include their pledge to support our constitution and or our Government - are they all in your mind planning to "Over throw our Government" ?
    Last edited by 4248; August 12th, 2015 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Please OH great one - do quote for us their "Own Oath" that you claim they made up that is in anyway against our Government . I call BS on that statement - prove me wrong .

Also please quote where on their website do they advocate the over throwing our Government - you stated relating to our Government "overthrow it by self-proclaimed oaf keepers" - I call BS on that as well.

Like in the Trump event - your adding your own uninformed bias - your lying to try and discredit people - many of whom have done more to serve this Nation then any tax fed Party Playing Lawyer ever could or would.

Produce some facts/quotes - Oh wizard of the Party Line !

Thousands and thousands of organizations across America have "Made up oaths" that include their pledge to support our constitution and or our Government - are they all in your mind planning to "Over throw our Government" ?
    Here is their BS:

That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.
    They think THEY are the ones who decide whether an order is constitutional - perhaps they need to read the rest of the constitution and they will learn that it is not THEM who determine what laws are constitutional.

when they were kids, did they tell their parents or team coaches "I'll follow your rules, but only as long as I'm the one who decides if your rules are worthy of following"?

Idiots swallow anything, did you swallow their BS?

This again shows how you twist things - many of the Oath Keepers are sworn Law Enforcement Officers - Military Officers and average people. They will up hold the constitution as it was written by our fore fathers - not the changes and amendments made by self serving Politicians.

They will refuse to disarm law abiding citizens and help protect their rights under the constitution.

Again - you were caught telling another lie about who they are and what they believe !

You claimed they want to "Over throw our Government" - I asked for a quote from their site that states that - you failed to produce anything even close - you lied again Party Lawyer .

You advocate that people like you - "Party Elitists" should own and carry fire arms - while restricting and removing the rights of others.

This is why people should read for themselves and never take the word of people like you !

www.oathkeepers.org

Last point - if the Oath Keepers were as you say - why were none arrested in Nevada or Ferguson or any where else ?

"That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial."
    Last edited by 4248; August 13th, 2015 at 02:38 PM.

Heres a little "Ferguson" back ground info for you - they were invited in to help.

Below is a letter from their lawyer to the St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar

LAW OFFICES
    HEARNE
    &
    BENDICK LLC
    ATTORNEYS AT LAW
    230 SOUTH BEMISTON, SUITE 770 ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI 63105

MATTHEW H. HEARNE
    Licensed in Missouri
    BRIAN B. BENDICK
    Licensed in Missouri and Illinois

December 2, 2014

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar 7900 Forsyth Blvd. St. Louis, Mo. 63105 Dear Chief Belmar:

This letter is to inform you that I have been retained by several property owners in Ferguson and the Oath Keepers, who are a collection of current and former police officers, firefighters, paramedics, EMT’s and military personal, to represent them in all matters pertaining to their assistance in the City of Ferguson.

It has come to our attention that several members of the Oath Keepers have been told that they may not assist local residents, property owners and tenants with the protection of their lives and property. Specifically, our members have been told by several police officers that to remain in Ferguson they would need to become licensed security guards. Please understand that the Oath Keepers are unpaid volunteers and have been invited at the specific request of the business owners and are their guests.

As Greg Hildebrand, a resident of Ferguson stated, “The Oath Keepers were a valuable presence willing to help when others wouldn’t. When the riots started they were on my roof with fire extinguishers and buckets ready to put out fires. They were a huge help.”

A review of the applicable statutes and regulations makes clear that the Oath Keepers do not fall under the provisions of St. Louis County Code Section 701.115 as suggested by your officers. Section 701.115 only applies to Security Officers as defined by the St. Louis County Code.

As defined by the St. Louis County Code and the St. Louis County Police Manual a Security Officer is a paid professional that has certain powers and authority including the power to make arrests, detentions and conduct searches and seizures and as such falls under the regulations of the St Louis County Police Department.

As I stated earlier, the Oath Keepers are unpaid, guests of the property owners as such they do not have the power to make arrests and are not subject to the rules and regulations of Security Officers. To assert that the property owners of Ferguson do not have the right to invite the Oath Keepers to assist them would be tantamount to telling an individual that they do not have the right to assist a neighbor in need.

Additionally the property owners and Oath Keepers have numerous other Rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution including the right to freely assemble which may not be restricted by any County Ordinance or State Statute. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely, Matthew H. Hearne mhearne@hb-law.com

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    This again shows how you twist things - many of the Oath Keepers are sworn Law Enforcement Officers - Military Officers and average people. They will up hold the constitution as it was written by our fore fathers -

They will uphold as THEY think it should be written, not as it is written. Our founders put in place a specific means of resolving disputes as to the meaning of the constitution, and they full well knew that what they were creating was a political system.

the Oath Keepers are traitors to the Constitution as written by our Founders. THEIR self-serving interpretation of the Constitution is meaningless under the Constitution as written by our Founders.

...and trust me, this country ever reaches a place with a partial or complete breakdown of order, the OATHKEEPERS will be the first folks taking guns from those THEY DONT BELIEVE should have them.

b.b.

...and trust me, this country ever reaches a place with a partial or complete breakdown of order, the OATHKEEPERS will be the first folks taking guns from those THEY DONT BELIEVE should have them.b.b.
    WRONG !

- And why should anyone trust you ?

- your in the first group that would stand up and take guns from ordinary citizens
    - mainly because you have sworn a oath to the Government not its citizens.
    - You are part of the system - a retired part none the less !

You have no right to judge those who would actually stand by us
    - instead of those like you who would blindly following orders
    - while feeling superior to those you disarm !

Why should anyone "trust you"

...and trust me, this country ever reaches a place with a partial or complete breakdown of order, the OATHKEEPERS will be the first folks taking guns from those THEY DONT BELIEVE should have them.
    Another fool. Does saying stuff like this make you feel big? Feel important?

If there ever was a partial or complete breakdown...people like this would take care of their family. They would not leave their family behind in pointless effort to try and restore order. But hey...what guys like you need to say to overcompensate for something else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information