Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Patrick Kane Investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Keep making sh*t up you stupid piece of trailer trash.....

Without providing details, Erie County District Attorney Frank Sedita III said there were "significant material inconsistencies" between the woman's claims and those of other witnesses. He also said the physical evidence and forensic evidence "tend to contradict" her allegation that a rape took place in Kane's bed — where she apparently said it occurred.

Investigators said there was no proof she had been penetrated, an element that is required under New York law to bring a rape charge.

"The totality of the credible evidence — the proof — does not sufficiently substantiate the complainant's allegation that she was raped by Patrick Kane and this so-called 'case' is rife with reasonable doubt," Sedita said in the statement.

According to Sedita, that statement said that she had "decided I do not wish to criminally prosecute the charges which stem out of this investigation. I do so of my own free will and without any promises or compensation."

I know it sucks to be a poor moron who is envious of someone with success but that's your life guy. You need to come to terms with it.
    wow you are a hot head when people piss you and your buddies off like money bags.. lets see what kind of trouble the punk can get into next when he gets drunk.. maybe the hot head should watch his limit on the drinks.. Me envious of him punk dont even know how to be a man nothing but a cocky kid with a lot of money. maybe he learned his lesson will see.
    Last edited by cheekman; November 5th, 2015 at 11:27 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    wow you are a hot head when people piss you and your buddies off like money bags.. lets see what kind of trouble the punk can get into next when he gets drunk.. maybe the hot head should watch his limit on the drinks.. Me envious of him punk dont even know how to be a man nothing but a cocky kid with a lot of money. maybe he learned his lesson will see.

no.. hot head.. are u a road rage guy? u seem you would be. are u on meds?
    Last edited by cheekman; November 8th, 2015 at 07:56 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

So it's obvious to most thinking people that this false accuser is/was full of crap. Instead of pointing a finger at that behavior, some dummies still want to kick sand at Kane?
    I get that he's a punk, but maybe it's just me, I dislike false rape accusers more. Odd that you don't, cheek.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information