Thread: Dirty Politics in Boston!

Dirty Politics in Boston!

WOW! What a political manuver. Telaak had enough money last year to pick up leaves and brush in the town with out ANY PROBLEM, THIS YEAR with the same amount of money, THE HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT RAN OUT JUST BEFORE ELECTION DAY AND THE CANDIDATES ARE HANDING OUT FLYERS NEAR OR AT THE POLLS! Why would brush pick-up increase so much that it would stop on 10/31. My trees still have leaves in them along with most of my neighborhood. This is the worst political stunt that I've ever seen in a small town. This is a JOKE and to top it off Telaak wants to back-charge the Town $11,000 a week to continue a service that he had a $30,000 budget for, and had NO PROBLEM WITH LAST YEAR!!!!!! CAN YOU SAY POLITICAL GAMBIT!!!! Mr. Telaak, you make me SICK, especially after working with you on your run against Dick Poore, and the way the people you support now SLAMMED YOU! I guess you forgot who your friends are. Or you just used us to get a job!!!!!!!!!!
    The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

George S. Patton

Sad how those dirty politics mislead the whole town.
    People were manipulated by these lies so bad that they couldnt see that the republicans didnt even have anything good to say about themselves or what "good" things they would do for the town. *sigh*

DEMOCRATS 2013!!
    Lies are coming back in style.So shut your mouth we've heard it all, hypocrites and critics all.

Too bad our residents fell for a gimmick !!! their misleading ads even included references to Eagan......who is not even in office anymore. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by slitter View Post
    Too bad our residents fell for a gimmick !!! their misleading ads even included references to Eagan......who is not even in office anymore. Too bad.
    No, the residents were tired of a poorly run government. Give them credit for that. It showed at the polls. Any candidate that has four political parties endorsing them and then lose an election should be embarrassed.

The town board had 3 candidates with 4 parties endorsing them and they all lost.....

BTW, they were all DEMS.

I think that must be a record in any town in NYS
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

A a good record at that. Any one that votes Democratic in WNY simply admits they have no brain!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

The VOTERS have spoken. Loud and clear, and we thank you!!!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, the war started back in April and you never had a chance.

Thread Information