I am a firm supporter of Mark Poloncarz and even donated to his camp many times but what I don't understand is why all of a sudden are his CPS caseload stats that he is giving the media different from what I hear from my CPS friends. I have 4 very good friends that work for CPS and have no reason to lie to me. Out of the 4, one friend has 40 open cases, one 33, one 29 and the last 27. Also these seasoned CPS workers tell me that by talking to other CPS workers they believe the average caseloads are approx. 32 per worker. Obviously Mark is getting wrong info from his Commissioner. Mark here is some advice, actually take a couple hours of your day and visit a few CPS teams and talk to them personally. I feel your being misinformed and you still have time to get your facts clear. This is a very important subject you need to investigate yourself. Also please look at the way the statistics are being gathered. If a full time worker from another department is working overtime 10 hours a week for CPS and has a few cases you can not count that 10 hour a week worker in your stats. That would be very misleading. Something is not correct here and deserves investigation. Bottom line is if you need to hire more staff do so. If a tragedy happens the blame will go on a caseworker when it should go right to the top.