Thread: Do not vote for joe jerge!

Do not vote for joe jerge!

A vote for Joe is a wasted vote, in case there is still anyone who doesn't know, HE DROPPED OUT OF THE ELECTION, of course too late to take his name off the ballot. It stinks to high heaven that right after dropping out, he endorsed Noman. Smells like a city hall set-up, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Quote Originally Posted by ynotnow View Post
    a vote for joe is a wasted vote, in case there is still anyone who doesn't know, he dropped out of the election, of course too late to take his name off the ballot. It stinks to high heaven that right after dropping out, he endorsed noman. Smells like a city hall set-up, desperate times call for desperate measures.
    agree :-(

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    A vote for Joe is a wasted vote, in case there is still anyone who doesn't know, HE DROPPED OUT OF THE ELECTION, of course too late to take his name off the ballot. It stinks to high heaven that right after dropping out, he endorsed Noman. Smells like a city hall set-up, desperate times call for desperate measures.
    Gee, I am NOT sure about this. Since he is on a ballot.....theoretically he could still win. In that event he would probably decline the position giving the Mayor the power to appoint someone.

Yes, it could be a wasted vote and then again...if he got the most votes-he would figure out what he would do......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    Gee, I am NOT sure about this. Since he is on a ballot.....theoretically he could still win. In that event he would probably decline the position giving the Mayor the power to appoint someone.

Yes, it could be a wasted vote and then again...if he got the most votes-he would figure out what he would do......
    Give the Mayor athority...please people don't let this happen! Our votes should be by the people not the Mayor!!!!

Vote for a running candidate people please!

Misanthropes

Literal, you are dismissing the fact that this turn of events was critically advantageous to Haxton's opponents. A little too slick, they're fiendish minds must work overtime trying to sabotage Andrea's LIFE! Could you please admit that people who throw cookies under her door are childish and lack dignity and self control.

why in the HELL would you want that worthless mayor to appoint anyone. He can't even plumb a house right. Trust me on this one. Even people @ the correction facility he worked @ complain about him

"THE PILLAR OF THE COMMUNITY" Fran Warthling would pick the candidate to replace Jerge and we will end up with another Frances "Bink" aka rubberstamp Kulczyk actually he might not pick him because Bill Delmont will have a say because Jerge is independant and conservative candidate. But you can be sure "THE PILLAR" will have his say

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Literal, Could you please admit that people who throw cookies under her door are childish and lack dignity and self control.
    Without a doubt. I could NOT BELIEVE this when I read it. I asked a person from City Hall about it and got NO ANSWER.

Very, very sad........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    why in the HELL would you want that worthless mayor to appoint anyone. He can't even plumb a house right. Trust me on this one. Even people @ the correction facility he worked @ complain about him
    I am only referring to the PROCESS "what if." I am NOT giving anyone authority to appoint but simply pointing out what the law is...

Personally I think Joe Jerge helped Andrea BUT, the bottom line is, people still have to get out to vote....

I was number 10 this morning at St. Michael's. Sure hope people come out!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Joe Jerge was a plant by the democrats to make NOMAN go republican and take every line, so they (THE DUMBOCRATS) can get rid of Ms.Haxton. Well it worked and now it seems that Mr.Noman will be another YESMAN for them and we as a city are doomed to fail as we have no checks and balances.By the way seems cath829 was right about Literal she only wants info at election time.
    Last edited by mnb811; November 9th, 2009 at 10:29 PM.

Thread Information