Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Town Clerk Johana Metz Coleman retire or resign and run for Supervisor ?

War - your pretty good at redirecting and muddling issues/threads. When things start to get real - you jump in, insult and redirect - slick !

I got a question for you,

Why do you think they chose to run Town Clerk Johana Coleman for Supervisor and her trainee Mrs.Terranova for Town Clerk ?

And - Do you think Councilman D.Stempniak backed out because she maxed out her pension eligibility
    or just because she could no way outrun her own Political baggage ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

4248 I'm a 46yr Democrat. Hard to believe huh. Born and raised in this town. When I got involved into politics with in the party It was different, threw the years I began to see what it was all about. Dirty mud slinging, lies,patronage,and stomping on our rights. It was then that I had opened my eyes. First question, why do you think? ( new last name) and her running partner go figure another longtime player with ties to everything. Question 2 she knew her time in office was near the end people are sick of her and her bully tactics. Everything, we'll almost everything you write is spot on. I know you. I also know your position and I like the fact that your calling out the party players. The long time lie that the Democrat party is for the middle class working men and women is a lie. People need to see what is going on.

I have a different take on this , the dems are down to their 3rd and 4 th stringers . The stronger candidates see the future writing on the wall and declined to run . Lancaster residents are tired of the political patronage and the writing on the wall says the age of DEMOCRATS is over . Responsibility for ones actions is coming this November.

War, while I appreciate the pat on the head - - you seem to have a less them genuine flavor in your words !

But it does explain your die hard Red Skins stand .

Politics does have a way of interfering with a persons trust factors & reasoning ! I have met many people of all Political slants - yet never have I met one more patronage driven and with such a deep sense of entitlement as those here in Lancaster's Dem "Son's of Patronage" blood lines.

I was a Democrat until I learned as you did - these ain't your Daddy's Democratic Committee Leaders. I was truly disappointed and mad enough to switch to Republican. The reality of those who used to control the Committee taught me some hard lessons - glad they were ousted a few years back !

I'm hopeful Town Hall can be returned to its intended use - I am hopeful Supervisor Foduli can maintain a tax payer oriented Government ! But the reality is one man does not have the ability to change a bloated "Friends and Family Mind set" - He needs help.

No one Party or group holds the answer - we need diversity and continual renewal.

Could this November be the start of Lancaster's renewal - I am hopeful. The slash and burn - fear and smear Politics must end !

Good luck with your "Political awakening" -\--------

Last thought - I think the Lan Dems wanted Town Clerk Coleman gone - so as to get her out of the Town Clerks position - without upsetting her(so she remains loyal/mum) - they convince her to run for Supervisor. This way - she gone and she wouldn't be mad at the Committee/Party - reason for that - she knows where the bones are buried !

If Mrs.Terranove has any true office skills - it wont take her long to figure out - if elected - she'll be sitting on a records time bomb !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Please explain my less than genuine flavor?

While you say I have a die hard redskin stand I beg to differ. My stand is stop cramming agendas and catering to the weak. Is this not a democracy? Then why would you not make the decision a truthful one. It's about the process. Much like the safe act, Obama care, etc. I made a choice, my choice is to back those with back bones, and true values. Not one Democrat in this town with exception to amatura is worth a sh## .

As you can see, our very dedicated team has removed 2 rogue board members. We are not finished. From the school board to the town and village .we will restore common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    Lee, your friends? What friends? Don't act like your survey of 4 friends is gospel . your response is very dull and weak. ( stay focused) now again, follow the hype, jump on the band wagon of the offended. Every cry baby gets their way. Every child gets a trophy. Your all being programed by propaganda. Like I said take a ride go ask for yourself are they offended? No. Are few offended? Yes. Let's carer to the few that are offended ( that are real racists because they hate whites) has nothing to do with the name. But some people can't swallow that one. As for the flag , yes go ahead does the rainbow flag offend you? How about the American flag? Prisoner of war flag? The manger scene? A statue of jesus? The ten commandments? Come on Gorja show everyone how much hate you have.. and Lee think hard before you give another horrible response , like ( I'm offensive) it's your right to feel that way. Or its my right to think your very weak. Being offended is a choice! Professor
    As expected, another distorted vile rant. With posts like this, and others, you lose credibility and appear delusional.

warrior:

Do you ever read what you write before you post. Posts 81 and 82 are contradictory; and disingenuous as well.

Post 81: While you say I have a die hard redskin stand I beg to differ. Post 82: As you can see, our very dedicated team has removed 2 rogue board members

Are you a member of that dedicated Redskin team? If you say not, I say BS!

You dare beg to differ after publishing all those supportive Redskin posts and all those crass posts that denigrated the school super, the BOE and anyone who opposed your BS?

Lee, my bs? Listen to yourself, perhaps record yourself at the board meetings. Vile rant? Lee, you are much more disconnected than I thought. While you sit there casting stones every direction, it is I, who calls you delusional along with many more that think alike. Now, Lee, supportive redskin? Please pay attention to what I write before you try to rebuttal. Did I think this issue was real? 99% fabricated by a small group of native Americans who is a huge member of AIM. ( much like the black panthers) .As I said before the people had no say. That was my problem. But you can't seem to get that threw you head, because your heart felt love for a dictator who thinks hes god,cannot admitt wrongs, and bullies people to get his way. Clear enough for you Lee? Ask your buddy about the bus garage next time your sharing a ice cream.

Now getting back to "offensive " Lee, as I stated it's a choice. Example, is the word fruit cake offensive? No we used to have them over the holidays. Now if I said you are a fruitcake. Would you be offended? From what I seen so far you will not comprehend. Let's see how you can pick this apart and paste things, out of order to distort what I said.. lmao your like a reporter off CNN.

Warrior, Liberals will imagine a slur,when there is no slur as a means to power or further their agenda. Why is the confederate flag banned ? Why is the Isis flag still available for sale ? Do not dismiss this we are losing our rights and choices daily. If redskin is so offensive why was there a man at thee hull house with red paint over his face and body doing reenactment with others last week? Also saw the same thing at Old Fort Niagara only on a much larger scale . I spoke to them and they heard about Lancaster and were not offended or found it offensive . When the few tell the majority how to think and feel that is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    Lee, my bs? Listen to yourself, perhaps record yourself at the board meetings. Vile rant? Lee, you are much more disconnected than I thought. While you sit there casting stones every direction, it is I, who calls you delusional along with many more that think alike. Now, Lee, supportive redskin? Please pay attention to what I write before you try to rebuttal. Did I think this issue was real? 99% fabricated by a small group of native Americans who is a huge member of AIM. ( much like the black panthers) .As I said before the people had no say. That was my problem. But you can't seem to get that threw you head, because your heart felt love for a dictator who thinks hes god,cannot admitt wrongs, and bullies people to get his way. Clear enough for you Lee? Ask your buddy about the bus garage next time your sharing a ice cream.
    Pretty easy sitting back and anonymously throwing smear bombs to discredit individuals who disagree with you position.

Did you not post (82) the following: As you can see, our very dedicated team has removed 2 rogue board members. We are not finished.

You see that “our” word. That says to me that you are more than a passive participant in this matter. Stop being so disingenuous and wishy-washy.

As to once again spinning away from the subject at hand you bring up the bus garage. I already posted that if your allegations have merit I would side with you. But again, where’s the beef. You tell posters to dig, look under the rug, etc. Why? If there is something there I am sure you or your BOE insiders would love to make that known.

Lee, are you telling me you haven't heard of any wrong doings at the bus garage? I may also point out that you say I'm wishy washy? Lmao please tell me how I'm wishy washy, professor. You call it spinning away I call it numerous problems that go hand in hand. Where's the smear, if it's true it's not a smear. I know it's hard to fathom that one can speak against you old great one. Let's bring up your great smears and conspiracy theories of the newly elected member. Big developer contributions, Democrat ties,racist ect. My lord I'm starting to think you've seen ufo's and bigfoot. Now before you throw your glass of milk at the wall, remember it is you that has a glass half full.

Lee, I have seen you at town board meetings complaining of Walmart on transit your complaints ranged from trucks, trailers , trash, and dead trees on various meetings . 4228 has referred to you as a semi pro fence rider . I gave you credit and still do for using your real name and not make believe personas. I do not hate the skunk ,I just do not care for his odor. America is full of keyboard warriors who dish out advice but I ask do you volunteer in your community? Do you help out your community? Other then paying your taxes and voting ? If you are not present when these "incidents " occur they must not of happened . Almost the reverse of reporter Brian Williams "I was there" . I believe the women bus drivers , I believe the superintendent imagines things , tells half truths to fit his agenda , and I believe it is unprofessional and unethical for him always asking for private meetings when " issues " arise . It is your choice to place him on your trophy pedestal but I see things differently .

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information