Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Should Town Clerk Johana Metz Coleman retire or resign and run for Supervisor ?

War - that's the part of your attitude I cant reconcile with some of your statements !

If you have actually read what Lee has posted - he's been more objectively neutral than anyone I've known for years. He has a pension for honest factual posts with always a non bias tone.

Why does it bother you so much about what he posts - he can disagree without sarcasm - cant you ?

I call him the ultimate "Fence Sitter" - that relates to his refusal to "Politically Commit" ! But part of that same coin is that's why he can be trusted - he can slap either(all) sides without letting his needs dominate his actions.

Guess what - on the Walmart issue he stood for the residents and never lied about why - he too has to live there. Yet he and others were willing to compromise.

It was the Elected Town Hall Officials who lied and facilitated the Developer and turned everything personal.

Like the buss garage issue - it seems you have heard or acquire some "Opinions" and now charge ahead and if someone gets in your way - its insult time ! That's Lan Dem Political behavior at its best. If you know so much about those who filed complaints - lets try and ask ourselves if at least one might be a seasoned "Party Player" - did you know that ? Just askin !

Your correct - I do believe as a Veteran, past UAW Member, past Government Employee and Democrat - we have been sold a bill of goods - lied to and manipulated.

Politics is in every aspect of our lives !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    I am suprised you find this acceptable.
    How many lawsuits did the Town of Lancaster under Supervisor Giza quietly pay out ? Do you know !

Do you know that one of the Towns past insurance companies got to the point they refused to pay any more "Quiet Settlements" and dropped them. I'm quite sure Town Clerk Coleman might be able to help if your interested in finding out more. File a foil request and see how far you get !

Your indignation seems to have a narrow scope of interest. One can also ask - what was the dominate Party affiliation of those you "Drove to the polls" - ?

You see many of us did what we felt was part of being a Community minded good Party persons - we justify it by saying we are just helping our community - but who were we helping and why ? Did we have all the facts - did we want the truth or just a reason to feel important ?

This has been a free physic moment - introspection is good !
    Last edited by 4248; August 30th, 2015 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Lee, I was a Bowmansville vol. fireman ,I have coached ,managed , been a board member in or on several Lancaster sports leagues ,and also picked up people to drive them to the polls to exercise their right to vote . I was not at the bus garage when these things happened ,I was not at the meeting were a mother questioned if there was a school policy ? You may feel it is a set up or conspiracy . but it is unethical and unprofessional .How are we to know anything from the lawsuits Niagara Wheatfield was paid off and sealed as were other Lancaster bus garage lawsuits sealed. How many do we have to pay for before it ends? Lots of private meetings ,lots of settlements in both cases the taxpayers are left out of what is going on. I am suprised you find this acceptable.
    My goodness, a civil response with no personal attack. Not used to that regarding this matter.

Lee, I was a Bowmansville vol. fireman ,I have coached ,managed , been a board member in or on several Lancaster sports leagues ,and also picked up people to drive them to the polls to exercise their right to vote .
    Thanks for the reply on this. It really wasn’t expected.

I was not at the bus garage when these things happened ,I was not at the meeting were a mother questioned if there was a school policy ? You may feel it is a set up or conspiracy . but it is unethical and unprofessional .
    I well understand where you are coming from as I was once accused by a former town supervisor and the then town attorney of accepting terrorist money in our fight against the Wal-Mart project and later challenged by a town board member who told me I didn’t know what I was talking about when I declared the Colecraft Building purchase was an irrevocable agreement and that the feasibility study done on the building in conjunction with the Village of Lancaster was fraudulent because the building was already purchased. 4248 was spot on when he brought up past town shortcomings.

I got involved in this matter to take the heat off some posters who were unfairly being villainized for expressing opinions on the Redskin name change, the allegations against Vallely and the bus garage incident.

How are we to know anything from the lawsuits Niagara Wheatfield was paid off and sealed as were other Lancaster bus garage lawsuits sealed.
    That is unfortunate, but is the way the game is played. You ask us to dig things up, look under the rug, and do some research. What do you expect us to find? We can only go on the fact that there were also testimonies from other bus garage employees that countered the testimony of the three alleged victims. I kept asking questions to ferret out the truth and kept getting sarcasm and personal attacks instead.

How many do we have to pay for before it ends? Lots of private meetings ,lots of settlements in both cases the taxpayers are left out of what is going on. I am suprised you find this acceptable.
    I do not find concealment acceptable. What 4248 wrote about town concealment as examples were also covered by me as well. However, until such time it can be proven that someone has acted inappropriately a person’s character and career should not be impugned. Why is it I can't get any information from the town on the status of the police contract negotiations? It is past the Fact Finding stage. I was able to garner such information when the last school district negotiations took place with the teachers contract.

You and I will never agree on the name change because I don’t have the passion you have in rendering its importance.

I have never had ice cream with Vallely and have never been in his company outside of school board meetings. I will defend his actions as a super because of his contributing efforts in improving our school district’s educational achievements and student proficiencies.

I will respond to you because I believe we both want transparency and good governance. Unfortunately, we will have to agree to disagree on how we get there. I will no longer respond to the crazies out there. It is as useless as trying to fill a bucket with water that has holes in it.

As for transparency, that is why I will be voting for all the Republican candidates this year; a first town straight line vote. Fudoli has brought transparency and openness to the town. He needs two council members to control the board to advance his change in direction. Hopefully, he will succeed in getting them. If that should happen and he provides governance as woeful as in the past he will be held equally accountable.

4248 nuetral? I seen nothing nuetral. In fact my remarks to him where on the same level, as to what he has helped others dish out towards the newly elected board members. Don't dish it out ,if you can't take it. On the political arena I will agree with him, and you.

What I disagree with is his lack of fact finding, and biased attitude towards A issue. The redskin issue very very biased. And very dishonest about a neighbor.

So why aren't you voting for Town Clerk Johana Coleman and Mrs. Terranova
    - because they are "Status Quo Lan Dem Loyalists" or do you have other reasons ?

I don't think people would have even known they were neighbors if not for a Red Skin supporter. The supporter was the one who kept making remarks about Lee cleaning his property and such - that makes it personal in my mind - if your sitting watching a person at home and passing judgement. - I am surprised you approve of that.

What some call - Bias - others see as factual.

When people pop out and have a aggressive attack style campaign and they hide their true agenda and backers
    - that raises questions about their character and true agenda
    - which has expanded !

If the new long term agenda is completed - who does it actually benefit ?

What's the actual long term goals that will end up with a better school system ?

4248 I swear I answered your question before. Now as you said before maybe your just a paranoid person. I'm starting to see that, no insult intended. How anyone can stand back and say he is not biases to the issue is absurd. Now you try to say I approve of things said by others that have the same agenda? Every action gets a reaction. In the end we will give back power to the majority not the minority. And yes, we are on a new path to a better, more honest, transparent school system.

Now let's concentrate on removing the dems from office, and restoring transparency, accountability and financial stability. Let's stop the plague now is the time.

I am appalled at the actions of the democrat controlled town and the Lancaster school board . I do not give a pass to the super . Just I would not give a pass to a hockey player because he won the cup .

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    4248 I swear I answered your question before. Now as you said before maybe your just a paranoid person. I'm starting to see that, no insult intended. How anyone can stand back and say he is not biases to the issue is absurd. Now you try to say I approve of things said by others that have the same agenda? Every action gets a reaction. In the end we will give back power to the majority not the minority. And yes, we are on a new path to a better, more honest, transparent school system.
    I asked: "So why aren't you voting for Town Clerk Johana Coleman and Mrs. Terranova
    - because they are "Status Quo Lan Dem Loyalists" or do you have other reasons ?"

------------------------------------
    Above is War's answer - below is a possible explanation of his answer !

"Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms, in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable.

It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning. In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language"

Here comes the paranoia again. Was there or was there not three questions answered? Once again RICK, here you go on your conspiracy theories. Sometimes I wonder , what really happened to you and your political career? I mean while I find much of what you write great, this is where I think you come across very unstable. Now since it was answered ten fold before. My turn, is your sourness over the dems party all over the microphone incident? Why has your values changed? What turned you? And what made you get pumbled by that official?

Good try - but no cigar ! I do admit you said, "Other than Amatura - the rest ain't worth sh-t" - but is that realy a valid answer ?

I asked: "So why aren't you voting for Town Clerk Johana Coleman and Mrs. Terranova
    - because they are "Status Quo Lan Dem Loyalists" or do you have other reasons ?"

You claim to have answered - please site the thread and post number so we can look it up.

My "sourness over the Dems party" began soon after 1989 when I was a registered Democrat and had tried to get involved here in Lancaster and was told I needed to "Earn my way in"!

Then as time progressed I started to see how they abused Town Hall for Political operations and Campaign support. Then the more I learned about how they even used high school kids to print and pass out trash flyers - yes they were actually printed at the high school - on school equipment and stuffed in mail boxes by students.(During the Giza/Stempniak era)

Then I actually saw Parks employees - wired to their Boss(T. Mc Cracken) - tearing down Republican campaign signs. The next week Supervisor Giza was ranting about how wrong it was that Democratic Campaign signs were torn down. Yet when anyone looked the Dem signs were the only ones still standing.

Theres just too many dirty tricks to mention - like when a tax paying resident took pictures of illegal dumping on land owned by a Parks Department Lan Dem Player - in order to cover their tracks and discredit the resident - they claimed he might have taken a picture of the family that lived there. Scum bag politics to cover dirty deeds.

I don't care to go further right now - I am sure your getting the idea. As the "Sons of Patronage" grew into power - the dirty tricks got worse.

Nepotism, Patronage, insider deals, land abuses, preferential treatment in local courts and on and on - One Party rule brings absolute corruption.
    Last edited by 4248; August 31st, 2015 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    Here comes the paranoia again. Was there or was there not three questions answered? Once again RICK, here you go on your conspiracy theories. Sometimes I wonder , what really happened to you and your political career? I mean while I find much of what you write great, this is where I think you come across very unstable. Now since it was answered ten fold before. My turn, is your sourness over the dems party all over the microphone incident? Why has your values changed? What turned you? And what made you get pumbled by that official?
    4248 can't be paranoid, because he HAS NO SHAME!!!

You would think that when 4248 was run out of the Town on a rail, that is when this Town, in one unanimous voice, gave this bum the boot he oh so deserved after nearly four long years of abject incompetence and political greed.

You see, warrior, this punk wanted it all. All the patronage, all the goodies, all the press and all the glory because that is the kind of person he is: parasitic at best!

Now he continues to whine like a spoiled crybaby on here for his beloved Fudoli and Morton.

4248 shouldn't even be on the internet, he should be in jail for all he as wrought, all the while pointing fingers at others when the fact is he was by far the worst politician this Town has ever seen.

He endorses Fudoli all the time on here and he kids no one. No he is NOT independent at all!

Actually taxpayers should send this tax eater a bill for all the tax money this clown has sucked into his black hole of an existence.

Fool 4248, total fool!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and about this...

what really happened to you and your political career?
    Someone shoved a gun where the sun does not shine!! (metaphorically of course, and on TV)

After all, he is in love with his guns!!!

Strange, very strange.

Wow - that's amusing and no doubt totally full of lies and Lan Dem infused B.S.

If I did half the things your friends tried to pin on me - I'd be doing double life. A.H.!

One thing you are without a doubt 100% correct about - I was in no way any good at being a Lancaster Politician. I just cant seem to lie well and I used to drink way to much.

I don't like developers telling me how to vote - I don't double dip and I just cant stomach a free meal when its attached to a favor.

Never endorsed or promoted Mr.Morton - never voted for or instigated any patronage -

I couldn't work on the Town Board because of a work injury - its illegal to work when off injured or sick. Get the facts straight !

Rip me all you want - I am running for nothing - I don't support any Lancaster Party or Committee, financially or other wise.

I do believe Supervisor Foduli deserves to be reelected - he has brought openness and a better sense of fair play along with tax savings to Town Residents. Yet all I ever send him is good wish's - never one penny !

If I never hit a Lan Dem nerve or spoke the truth - I would be ignored or sued.

Yet the only time there were law suits - I won and was compensated. So kiss my arse.

AS far as the gun thing - I am a Veteran, sport shooter, hunter and used to be a Federally licesensed gun dealer. All true and I watch football and drink beer too ! (at home - the same home my family and I have lived in for 29 years)

Wow this just got interesting!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information