Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Andrea I like how you blamed your boyfriend for your foreclosure problems. Nice of you to say that (Edwin) was Puerto Rican. Maybe they believe all the bad things you said about your Puerto Rican boyfreind. That is sad to put that in when he works so hard for you. I like how you said "loving Heinekin" instead of "Alcoholic" but I think we all get it. It was his fault not yours. Nice Andrea! Nice!

Let's vote for Andrea again so she can blame everyone else for another 4 years.
    ========================================
    "The Puerto Rican Store", because my boyfriend who worked along with me was from Puerto Rico. He hid his secret life from me and we constantly fought over the store management and bills. By August of 2006 he was loving Heinekin so much more than me that I said I will go it alone even if it means that I will "go down with my ship"!
    =======================================
    See the rest of the article posted on the foreclosure site. Clicking on the link below.

http://foreclosureangelfoundation.co...e-Bridge-.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    Andrea I like how you blamed your boyfriend for your foreclosure problems. Nice of you to say that (Edwin) was Puerto Rican. Maybe they believe all the bad things you said about your Puerto Rican boyfreind. That is sad to put that in when he works so hard for you. I like how you said "loving Heinekin" instead of "Alcoholic" but I think we all get it. It was his fault not yours. Nice Andrea! Nice!

"The Puerto Rican Store", because my boyfriend who worked along with me was from Puerto Rico. He hid his secret life from me and we constantly fought over the store management and bills. By August of 2006 he was loving Heinekin so much more than me that I said I will go it alone even if it means that I will "go down with my ship"!
    See the rest of the article posted on the foreclosure site. Clicking on the link below.

how dare you blame edwin! i probably would have started smokin and drinkin alot if i was your boyfriend too. poor guy. im surprised hes not in a psych ward somewhere because of you. i havent seen him in awhile so maybe he is in a mental ward somewhere. poor guy.

Heh rez.....you didn't like the stuff that was being written a couple of days ago.....same applies here. You have no idea what went on personally with Andrea and Edwin and why she is in the financial crisis that she is.....look at city hall for her downfall.....back from the first time she ran for office. And Sunny is just back to start trouble AGAIN......say the rosary a couple extra times tomorrow.

I told you all about SunnyLA before. GOSSIP, GOSSIP!!!
    SHAME, SHAME ON YOU.

Sounds like someone else on here doesn't it Tired??? Hmmm...bet you are thinking the same person I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Heh rez.....you didn't like the stuff that was being written a couple of days ago.....same applies here. You have no idea what went on personally with Andrea and Edwin and why she is in the financial crisis that she is.....look at city hall for her downfall.....back from the first time she ran for office. And Sunny is just back to start trouble AGAIN......say the rosary a couple extra times tomorrow.
    read the article cath. i just dont like that she is blaming edwin. he worked so hard in that store and now shes calling him an alcoholic. do you think thats right? i sure dont.

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    read the article cath. i just dont like that she is blaming edwin. he worked so hard in that store and now shes calling him an alcoholic. do you think thats right? i sure dont.
    She lived her life, not you. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors any more than anyone else. She has every right to talk or write about her OWN life if she so chooses. However, when YOU talk or write about someone elses life, it makes you a busy-body.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    She lived her life, not you. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors any more than anyone else. She has every right to talk or write about her OWN life if she so chooses. However, when YOU talk or write about someone elses life, it makes you a busy-body.
    She said it, not me ok. It just hurts me that she is blaming edwin after he dedicated the prime of his life to her and that store. When i see him ill be sure to tell him that he is a good man and the vicious things andrea said about him were so cruel. How dare andrea make him out to be an alcoholic, no good person to the public after he dedicated himself to put food on her table! She should be ashamed of herself!

The article posted above about Edwin liking Heinekin? Hell, I love Labatts Ice!! Does that make me an alcoholic? I didn't see the word alcoholic is her sentence, but I did see it in SunnyLa's. When I read the sentence I see they were at a crossroads in their lives. Maybe the paths needed to change for a while. She didn't say he didn't help her, just went seperate ways for different reasons. She may not have liked what the reasons were (or what each of them thought the reasons may have been at that time) and vice versa. But she did not call him an alcoholic.

Why doesn't everyone step back and reflect on their own lives for a minute. Everyone has had or will have problems at some point. Hell, I have had a enough and all of us have had breakups for one reason or another.....that part of their lives is the past.....their past. I bet they still don't see eye to eye on everything, but I think its pretty great that they obviously share something that pulled them back together. Now that says ALOT!!

Post Walk in my shoes.....

To my enemies,
    Feel better? I guess you do not realize that every time you try to cause me harm all it does is pick up another vote for me. Thank you.
    Edwin can't wait to talk to you too!.

To my supporters,
    Thanks! You understand the road I have traveled. I have always taken full responsibility for everything in my life.

Please God, Bless my enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post

Ummm...... It came out her mouth!!!! Not mine!!!!

Gotta run ladies. Be sure to stop by tonight for a piece of victory cake. There will be plenty of food so make sure you come. There wont be any 40s there but i hope you still come Lorrie!! TTUL!!! BA BYEEEE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    Gotta run ladies. Be sure to stop by tonight for a piece of victory cake. There will be plenty of food so make sure you come. There wont be any 40s there but i hope you still come Lorrie!! TTUL!!! BA BYEEEE!!!!!
    Will there be a riot with shooting guns into the air?

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Will there be a riot with shooting guns into the air?
    They usually keep that type of stuff limited to weddings.

They'll probably do a suicide bombing at City Hall and blow everyone up..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information