Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
Again REZ, Again you do not know me. Yes my first child was born before we got married. 10 months after her birth we did get married. Things were not suppose to work out that way but my husband got sick with kidney disease. Until last year he has been battling it until I gave him a kidney. You want to criticize how my life went thats fine. Allot of what happened to us was out of our control. I do not regret the birth of my first child or the timing. I'm an open honest person...keep em coming rez!

But would be nice to know how many children you have and by how many different mothers...IMO i don't agree with you not being monogamous to one person! That IMO is way worse than all of my children fathered by the same man with one out of wedlock!

Well REZ I'm off to Vote and go to work! The DMV is open today why are you not at work? Think Andrea may be wrong that you are Ali....your just an unemployed, egotistical coward who gets off on bashing everyone else. Please tell me Noman isn't affiliated with someone like you. If you are the friends he keeps Lackawanna is in big trouble!
You are constantly on here talking about his wife and she never said one thing about you!! It doesn't feel good to be talked about now does it. Maybe you will stop degrading other people who don't degrade you!! You started this and as long as you continue you will receive words that will hurt your heart!! Its a two way street Lorrie!!