Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Quote Originally Posted by 14218 View Post
    Hey Einstein, i personally know Ali and know he was working the polls like an animal yesterday while u were at home farting around on your computer posting on here all day instead of helping your "candidate".
    Since you wanna be inspector gadget, then go back and read all the posts dating back a few days. People kept saying i was Ali so i just played along ok!! I never came on here saying i was him until everybody ASSUMED i was!! So do a little more investigating idiot!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    Since you wanna be inspector gadget, then go back and read all the posts dating back a few days. People kept saying i was Ali so i just played along ok!! I never came on here saying i was him until everybody ASSUMED i was!! So do a little more investigating idiot!!!!!!
    Looks like your smart-aleck remarks are getting you yelled at. Calling each other names, shame, shame. So the battle begins. You just can't be civil to anyone can you?

la_rez or Ali, what the eff difference does it make what I call you? I don't know you...THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever pal

Whatever pal
    Whatever my _ _ _!!!!

Alright already you guys....ENOUGH!!! I feel like I am talking to my 14 year old daughter.....naw, I take that back.....she has more sense than grown adults!! Stop with the bickering....it is getting on my nerves!!!

Thumbs up Bravo to All!

Gongratulations to ALL! It was a good show! As in any game, somebody has to win and somebody has to loose.
    Overall, great performance, actors! You've had it all: drama, comedy, action, mistery, and misery.
    It's interesting to observe that only 28% voters showed up for the final performance. The Mr. Abdul Noman' management team, volunteers, and supporters worked hard to win the final price: seat on the city council.

It's a new begining for Lackawanna!

Dennis, congratulations to you and your team! For the first time runner, your team and you were great. Stay involved!

Andrea, you always talk to much! I hope you've learned a lesson, but life goes on and you have to move on. Stay active!

Bravo goes to All, and Ali (whoever he/she is)!

Remember "Change Lackawanna"? You've made many changes since then and change is always good good-it brings and teaches life learning lessons.

Hey Einstein, i personally know Ali and know he was working the polls like an animal yesterday while u were at home farting around on your computer posting on here all day instead of helping your "candidate".
    I would have loved to been at the polls but it really would have been useless since the election was bought out anyways. Noman paid his workers (maybe not the Arabic ones) but it was basically a joke. People were handing out his cards even though i said no, no i already know who my vote is going to....."just take one...here have two".......why did they say this because as soon as them lil cards were gone they could go back to drinking their 40's - courtesy of being paid by Noman :-)

So whatever so called Ali was doing means Nada to me.

Soon the sun will come out about the corruption in the Noman campaign!
    Noman....Don't forget about the city jobs you promised the Golden's!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    I would have loved to been at the polls but it really would have been useless since the election was bought out anyways. Noman paid his workers (maybe not the Arabic ones) but it was basically a joke. People were handing out his cards even though i said no, no i already know who my vote is going to....."just take one...here have two".......why did they say this because as soon as them lil cards were gone they could go back to drinking their 40's - courtesy of being paid by Noman :-)

So whatever so called Ali was doing means Nada to me.

Soon the sun will come out about the corruption in the Noman campaign!
    Noman....Don't forget about the city jobs you promised the Golden's!
    I'm done with all this. I'll leave the boards to all you. The election is over and i look forward to being at some of these counsel meetings. Maybe there us citizens will hear your plan for Lackawanna....still waiting.................

Post Faith and Trust

Right on Lorrie!---
    and other believers..... the truth will shine soon, real soon!

Do not give up--OUR children deserve it.
    All year long no-mans nephew taunted and ridiculed me every time he saw me, next thing I know they tell me he is in Federal prison for major drug trafficking and the Arabic community is putting their properties up for his $200,000.00 bail. oh boy.

Their are forces at work that I don't even know about, as I type this, I trust my Lord. God bless the bitter hearts of the unsaved.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Right on Lorrie!---
    and other believers..... the truth will shine soon, real soon!

Do not give up--OUR children deserve it.
    All year long no-mans nephew taunted and ridiculed me every time he saw me, next thing I know they tell me he is in Federal prison for major drug trafficking and the Arabic community is putting their properties up for his $200,000.00 bail. oh boy.

Their are forces at work that I don't even know about, as I type this, I trust my Lord. God bless the bitter hearts of the unsaved.
    Let it go Andrea. YOU LOST!!! The people have spoken!! Stop with all the lies already!! You are such a SORE LOSER!!!

Let it go Andrea. YOU LOST!!! The people have spoken!! Stop with all the lies already!! You are such a SORE LOSER!!!
    You stop la_rez. Andrea has every right to speak about what has been going on. No one expects the Muslim community to like it when the truth is not positive about them.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    You stop la_rez. Andrea has every right to speak about what has been going on. No one expects the Muslim community to like it when the truth is not positive about them.
    The truth is that ANDREA GOT CRUSHED!!! Thats the TRUTH. And i have over 500 votes and counting to prove it!!

The truth is that ANDREA GOT CRUSHED!!! Thats the TRUTH. And i have over 500 votes and counting to prove it!!
    Try to stay focused. The truth is about bailing the drug addict out of jail as Andrea posted.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information