Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Speak for yourself. Not everybody is in this situation.

Moreover, as I understand this, this wasn't her primary residence but an investment property. Maybe before Ms Haxton decided to become a landlord or an entrepreneur, she should have made sure that she had the wherewithall to cover her bills. In other words, maybe she should have made better business decisions.
    Since you said not everyone is in this situation. For you stating that only leaves me to believe that you look down amoung the people who are less fortunate than you. You have no sympathy for people who make less money than you. I can't stand rich snobs who think they are better than everyone else. By the way I am just wondering have you been a honest hard worker all your life or are you a product of being handed a silver spoon all your life.
    As for Ms. Haxton I'm sure she knew the risks of being a small business owner and that was a risk she took. Are you a business owner or have you ever owned a business? Just wondering if you have ever walked in those shoes before.

The City blocking off the area to her store certainly did not help. Always wondered why Orchard Park, South Buffalo etc. had consideration for the businesses in their area when performing work which would effect the local traffic flow for entering and exiting their destinations.

Cath, I wonder who is responsible for the sign that is a block down from A & E goods, pointing business patron's to that transmission joint near the bridge? It was a very nice professional sign with the business name and directions to find it. I wonder if that sign was paid for by the business or the city? The barricades in front of A & E Goods surely put the nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    The City blocking off the area to her store certainly did not help. Always wondered why Orchard Park, South Buffalo etc. had consideration for the businesses in their area when performing work which would effect the local traffic flow for entering and exiting their destinations.
    Absolutely, It was blocked off for a very very long time. How long has it been? I often wondered as I drove by, why Ingham was blocked off and how much longer it would be. No one's business can survive if patrons can't access it. Now that Andrea's story has come out, I guess it's pretty clear that City Hall was doing it on purpose to cause her business to go under.

Because Cath those cities and towns want their citizens and businesses to thrive unlike Lackawanna city hall goons who are ARROGANT pigs and STEAL and LIE to get what they want for themselves and because they HATE Ms. Haxton they set out to destroy her any way they can. But from what I've seen Ms. Haxton is a STRONG woman who learns from her mistakes and strives to do her best for her community and this city not for herself but for the PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Cath, I wonder who is responsible for the sign that is a block down from A & E goods, pointing business patron's to that transmission joint near the bridge? It was a very nice professional sign with the business name and directions to find it. I wonder if that sign was paid for by the business or the city? The barricades in front of A & E Goods surely put the nail in the coffin.
    It was done purposely everything these goons did was to destroy her personally. I am sure Mr." PRISON MENTALITY" Tom Love painted and put up the sign for Transmission Exchange just as another slap in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Because Cath those cities and towns want their citizens and businesses to thrive unlike Lackawanna city hall goons who are ARROGANT pigs and STEAL and LIE to get what they want for themselves and because they HATE Ms. Haxton they set out to destroy her any way they can. But from what I've seen Ms. Haxton is a STRONG woman who learns from her mistakes and strives to do her best for her community and this city not for herself but for the PEOPLE.
    If this is true she should press charges against the city. It's also discrimination if other businesses were given signage.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    If this is true she should press charges against the city. It's also discrimination if other businesses were given signage.
    LOL it's true and this city blows they will never give her a fair deal in court since they ruined her reputation. Why do you think they trashed her? Why do you think we kept saying there was more to the story. The best proof of this is that right after her store shut down they(the city) removed the barriers that were blocking the front door to the street.(INGHAM AVE)

LOL it's true and this city blows they will never give her a fair deal in court since they ruined her reputation. Why do you think they trashed her?
    She would have to take it to a court outside of LA. I'm no lawyer but I would say there is a viable lawsuit there.

LOL it's true and this city blows they will never give her a fair deal in court since they ruined her reputation. Why do you think they trashed her?
    Neither she nor anyone else that has any type of city violation will ever get a fair deal in a Lackawanna court. The judges are part of the "club" for crying out loud.

Keyboard150....I really wish you would come spend a day with me here in good old LA. You would really see how things work......and be amazed as to the underhanded people that we have running our city!! Please, let me show some good stuff!! You would think you are Linda Blair when you leave!! Remember the movie??

Keyboard150....I really wish you would come spend a day with me here in good old LA. You would really see how things work......and be amazed as to the underhanded people that we have running our city!! Please, let me show some good stuff!! You would think you are Linda Blair when you leave!! Remember the movie??
    She is telling the truth, Keyboard. I am originally from Hamburg, but I've been in LA for 20 years, I raised my kids here. This City truly has a government like no other.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    She is telling the truth, Keyboard. I am originally from Hamburg, but I've been in LA for 20 years, I raised my kids here. This City truly has a government like no other.
    From what I see and hear between this board and the news, plus the way the city LOOKS, I am not surprised.

It seems a majority of LA is made up of middle class citizens, so there is really no reason, even though there is a lower class element, there is no reason for it to be as poor or as run down as it is.

But the voters are to blame for that type of situation as much as the politicians.

You are so correct for saying that the voters are to blame also....I talked to so many voters in the third ward this last election and I found it amazing how many people are fearful of City Hall and the democratic forces. I heard so many say that they don't want retaliation and that they have been intimidated. They were even afraid to put up signs. Very much so in the Ridgewood Village. Sad. Not a good way to live, for anyone.

You are so correct for saying that the voters are to blame also....I talked to so many voters in the third ward this last election and I found it amazing how many people are fearful of City Hall and the democratic forces. I heard so many say that they don't want retaliation and that they have been intimidated. They were even afraid to put up signs. Very much so in the Ridgewood Village. Sad. Not a good way to live, for anyone.
    Um, if people are that fearful of their government there should be a federal investigation into the practices of the Lackawanna government.
    Or else people are just using fear of retaliation as an excuse.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread Information