Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    Andrea dragged him into it by throwing him under the bus when she blamed him for her financial problems. Not me. So get your facts straight.
    You are blaming someone else for the words that come out of your mouth? Classic spin doctor you are huh? You want the facts? You can't handle the facts!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    Your conversation with me is on a totally different level. You are accusing me and others on this board of saying negative things when that's ALL that came out of your own mouth was negativity. What Andrea Says is her own business. You can only accuse me and the others for what we personally say. Don't blame her supporters for words she chose to speak. She is her own person and i'm sure we won't agree with everything. I support her because she is A strong woman who cares to find out the truth. She don't hold anything back and that's why I support her. Why do you support your candidate? This question has been asked tooo many times But again....what plans does your candidate have for the people of the 1st ward? You care to defend him so why don't you tell us more about him on a good note. We all have been asking this and waiting to hear this for a long long time!
    He thinks because he has the arabic vote he don't have to plead his case to the other voters......Not a good thing man, Not good :-(
    I really think you should let me give you a hug!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    Andrea I like how you blamed your boyfriend for your foreclosure problems. Nice of you to say that (Edwin) was Puerto Rican. Maybe they believe all the bad things you said about your Puerto Rican boyfreind. That is sad to put that in when he works so hard for you. I like how you said "loving Heinekin" instead of "Alcoholic" but I think we all get it. It was his fault not yours. Nice Andrea! Nice!

Let's vote for Andrea again so she can blame everyone else for another 4 years.
    ========================================
    "The Puerto Rican Store", because my boyfriend who worked along with me was from Puerto Rico. He hid his secret life from me and we constantly fought over the store management and bills. By August of 2006 he was loving Heinekin so much more than me that I said I will go it alone even if it means that I will "go down with my ship"!
    =======================================
    See the rest of the article posted on the foreclosure site. Clicking on the link below.

http://foreclosureangelfoundation.co...e-Bridge-.aspx
    Ummm...... It came out her mouth!!!! Not mine!!!!

Gotta run ladies. Be sure to stop by tonight for a piece of victory cake. There will be plenty of food so make sure you come. There wont be any 40s there but i hope you still come Lorrie!! TTUL!!! BA BYEEEE!!!!!

Gotta run ladies. Be sure to stop by tonight for a piece of victory cake. There will be plenty of food so make sure you come. There wont be any 40s there but i hope you still come Lorrie!! TTUL!!! BA BYEEEE!!!!!
    Will there be a riot with shooting guns into the air?

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Will there be a riot with shooting guns into the air?
    They usually keep that type of stuff limited to weddings.

They'll probably do a suicide bombing at City Hall and blow everyone up..

Hope it's someone's Birthday tonight because thats all that cake will be useful for.

Originally Posted by la_rez
    I can honestly hug you right now Lorrie. Its becoming more and more obvious to me that your elevator doesnt reach the top floor. I have a special place in my heart for people like you. I wish i would have realized earlier that you are not all there. I apologize. Please accept Lorrie.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Ali, there are no elevators in trailers.
    Wow you must really think la rez is Ali, too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by 14218 View Post
    Originally Posted by la_rez
    I can honestly hug you right now Lorrie. Its becoming more and more obvious to me that your elevator doesnt reach the top floor. I have a special place in my heart for people like you. I wish i would have realized earlier that you are not all there. I apologize. Please accept Lorrie.

Wow you must really think la rez is Ali, too funny.
    I am Ali!!! So mind your business ok!! I AM ALI!!!

Hey Einstein, i personally know Ali and know he was working the polls like an animal yesterday while u were at home farting around on your computer posting on here all day instead of helping your "candidate".

Did you guys serve pork chops and slap high 5's with your left hands?

I am Ali!!! So mind your business ok!! I AM ALI!!!
    Ali! Ali! Ali! I gotta tell you something...I DON'T LIVE in Lackawanna!!!!! Those loud mosques tough, I'm going to complain about it to anyone who will listen and I'm going to write REAL politicians about it, and put it on the Internet...YOU CAN'T COMPARE CHURCH BELLS TO AN ANNOYING NONSENSICAL SCREAMING!!! It's like comparing a lion's roar to a kitten's meow! PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO PEACE IN THEIR OWN HOMES. Rest assured, I will be VOCAL on this issue!!! THANK GOD I DON'T LIVE IN LACKAWANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Einstein, i personally know Ali and know he was working the polls like an animal yesterday while u were at home farting around on your computer posting on here all day instead of helping your "candidate".
    Now, now fighting amongst each other. TSK. TSK. Face facts it was a good guess that his name is Ali after all 1 in 3 in the Muslim community are named Ali something or other.

Like there is only one Ali in Lackawanna?? LOL

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information