Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    Again REZ, Again you do not know me. Yes my first child was born before we got married. 10 months after her birth we did get married. Things were not suppose to work out that way but my husband got sick with kidney disease. Until last year he has been battling it until I gave him a kidney. You want to criticize how my life went thats fine. Allot of what happened to us was out of our control. I do not regret the birth of my first child or the timing. I'm an open honest person...keep em coming rez!

But would be nice to know how many children you have and by how many different mothers...IMO i don't agree with you not being monogamous to one person! That IMO is way worse than all of my children fathered by the same man with one out of wedlock!

Well REZ I'm off to Vote and go to work! The DMV is open today why are you not at work? Think Andrea may be wrong that you are Ali....your just an unemployed, egotistical coward who gets off on bashing everyone else. Please tell me Noman isn't affiliated with someone like you. If you are the friends he keeps Lackawanna is in big trouble!
    You are constantly on here talking about his wife and she never said one thing about you!! It doesn't feel good to be talked about now does it. Maybe you will stop degrading other people who don't degrade you!! You started this and as long as you continue you will receive words that will hurt your heart!! Its a two way street Lorrie!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    You are constantly on here talking about his wife and she never said one thing about you!! It doesn't feel good to be talked about now does it. Maybe you will stop degrading other people who don't degrade you!! You started this and as long as you continue you will receive words that will hurt your heart!! Its a two way street Lorrie!!
    I have never said anything Bad Directly about her. Matter of Fact I said she probably is a nice person. I just called her not social. I don't think that is bashing someone. If someone called me over social i would completely agree. Thats like saying someone has a bubbly aditude or is too perky. But if you took it that way than so be it. I don't hate the woman I just said I don't know her. She seems too reserved for a woman who's man is in politics.

Ali I'm done! If you cant leave this subject alone at this point I'll have just take it as i'm just dealing with a childish person. Again Good Luck to you and your Canadate! May the Best WO man win! lol

I have never said anything Bad Directly about her. Matter of Fact I said she probably is a nice person. I just called her not social. I don't think that is bashing someone. If someone called me over social i would completely agree. Thats like saying someone has a bubbly aditude or is too perky. But if you took it that way than so be it. I don't hate the woman I just said I don't know her. She seems too reserved for a woman who's man is in politics.

Ali I'm done! If you cant leave this subject alone at this point I'll have just take it as i'm just dealing with a childish person. Again Good Luck to you and your Canadate! May the Best WO man win! lol
    Home from WORK already? Keep guessing who i am. I guess since Andrea said my name is Ali im just gonna be him. She is always right and she nailed it again. All im saying is stop talking about people you know absolutely nothing about because thats not right. Its fine to back your girl just as long as you dont mention people who have nothing to do with this. Keep it clean and so will i. No need for the mentioning of religions and races. The people will decide who they want to represent them and we will all live with the outcome. Weather the person you or me are backing wins or loses we should respect the voice of the people.

Home from WORK already? Keep guessing who i am. I guess since Andrea said my name is Ali im just gonna be him. She is always right and she nailed it again. All im saying is stop talking about people you know absolutely nothing about because thats not right. Its fine to back your girl just as long as you dont mention people who have nothing to do with this. Keep it clean and so will i. No need for the mentioning of religions and races. The people will decide who they want to represent them and we will all live with the outcome. Weather the person you or me are backing wins or loses we should respect the voice of the people.
    You just told me today that you are Ali. You can't just back up now and act like you haven't been on the attack all along! Politics in America often includes the candidates family Ali. Our first Lady Michelle Obama is by her husband's side during his presidency and campaign. Just like I posted about Polanski months ago, he and his wife should be TOTALLY involved in their community. Volunteering at the library, food bank, senior center, youth groups...

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    You just told me today that you are Ali. You can't just back up now and act like you haven't been on the attack all along! Politics in America often includes the candidates family Ali. Our first Lady Michelle Obama is by her husband's side during his presidency and campaign. Just like I posted about Polanski months ago, he and his wife should be TOTALLY involved in their community. Volunteering at the library, food bank, senior center, youth groups...
    You can believe i am whoever you want me to be. I could easily be someone of a totally different race then what you and others actually believe. Wink wink. Just because Mr.Nomans wife chooses not to be involved in politics does not give you or anyone else the right to talk about her. So your argument is a joke. You have been one of Mr.Nomans biggest bashers, constantly lying about him with absolutely no proof to backup your lies. I can respect that you are behind Andrea 100%. I have no problem at all with that. But once you start making up lies about him then you crossed the line and you will constantly get put in your place.

We will see if Religion invades politics if Noman gets elected until then I'm done. All I'm saying is if he gets elected he best be for the people and not just his people because we will not tolerate that one bit!

And FYI I'm on break and just wanted to see what's being said about today's race. I have that right! Remember Respect comes both ways! I said lets end this and you just keep it going!!!!!
    AGAIN.....My interest is only on the results of what the People choose right now....Hopefully the people choose the right candidate!

One last thing, It's not ok to bash our candidate then sat that we cannot dig up dirt on yours! You brought up the Partner of our candidate so we brought up the partner of yours. You brought up Andrea's Financial issues so someone mentioned Noman's Financial issues. See you bring up things you assume also that are not correct about our candidate and when we do the same , man oh man do you jump the gun! What goes Around comes around and you just seem to be one big aggressor. From now until 9pm our focus should be on our candidates only. Good Luck to all!
    Last edited by Lorrie_Whitfield; November 3rd, 2009 at 04:29 PM.

We will see if Religion invades politics if Noman gets elected until then i'm done. All i'm saying is if he gets elected he best be for the people and not just his people because we will not tolerate that one bit!

And FYI i'm on break and just wanted to see whats being said about todays race. I have that right! Remember Respect comes both ways! I said lets end this and you just keep it going!!!!!
    AGAIN.....My intrest is only on the results of what the People choose right now....Hopefully the poeple choose the right canadate!
    I can honestly hug you right now Lorrie. Its becoming more and more obvious to me that your elevator doesnt reach the top floor. I have a special place in my heart for people like you. I wish i would have realized earlier that you are not all there. I apologize. Please accept Lorrie.

You can believe i am whoever you want me to be. I could easily be someone of a totally different race then what you and others actually believe. Wink wink. Just because Mr.Nomans wife chooses not to be involved in politics does not give you or anyone else the right to talk about her. So your argument is a joke. You have been one of Mr.Nomans biggest bashers, constantly lying about him with absolutely no proof to backup your lies. I can respect that you are behind Andrea 100%. I have no problem at all with that. But once you start making up lies about him then you crossed the line and you will constantly get put in your place.
    I found the documents regarding the soccer club, I just don't have the computer knowledge to put them here, so anyone that wants to see them will have to look them up themselves on the AG website (average 40 grand a year for last 5 years). I haven't bashed Noman once! I have been asking questions I wish he were here to answer. When you run for office, you can expect to have your dirty laundry exposed, people WILL poke and prod. Noman put his wife in the public eye when he announced his candidacy, you know, just like you dragged Edwin into it.

We will see if Religion invades politics if Noman gets elected until then I'm done. All I'm saying is if he gets elected he best be for the people and not just his people because we will not tolerate that one bit!

And FYI I'm on break and just wanted to see what's being said about today's race. I have that right! Remember Respect comes both ways! I said lets end this and you just keep it going!!!!!
    AGAIN.....My interest is only on the results of what the People choose right now....Hopefully the people choose the right candidate!

One last thing, It's not ok to bash our candidate then sat that we cannot dig up dirt on yours! You brought up the Partner of our candidate so we brought up the partner of yours. You brought up Andrea's Financial issues so someone mentioned Noman's Financial issues. See you bring up things you assume also that are not correct about our candidate and when we do the same , man oh man do you jump the gun! What goes Around comes around and you just seem to be one big aggressor. From now until 9pm our focus should be on our candidates only. Good Luck to all!
    LOL, Here I'm typing away to get this post up. Next thing I see, Lorrie beat me to it, happened yesterday too. Lorrie, great minds think alike!

I can honestly hug you right now Lorrie. Its becoming more and more obvious to me that your elevator doesnt reach the top floor. I have a special place in my heart for people like you. I wish i would have realized earlier that you are not all there. I apologize. Please accept Lorrie.
    Ali, there are no elevators in trailers.

Many people have not only lost respect for you as a person because of your ignorant words but you have made your candidate look bad also.
    Job well done!

And I would never accept Shyt from you anyway's! You are just hating on me because you know I will battle the hell out of you. I find this whole thing amusing and funny....you seem to take it way to personal.....you are one lonely fellow, what the wifey that your parents had lined up for you bailed? No more lil under age Arabian girls that you can swipe up and brainwash??

It's cool though, Relieve your stress here on the board....rather that than you drop some bombs on Lackawanna!

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    I found the documents regarding the soccer club, I just don't have the computer knowledge to put them here, so anyone that wants to see them will have to look them up themselves on the AG website (average 40 grand a year for last 5 years). I haven't bashed Noman once! I have been asking questions I wish he were here to answer. When you run for office, you can expect to have your dirty laundry exposed, people WILL poke and prod. Noman put his wife in the public eye when he announced his candidacy, you know, just like you dragged Edwin into it.
    Andrea dragged him into it by throwing him under the bus when she blamed him for her financial problems. Not me. So get your facts straight.

Many people have not only lost respect for you as a person because of your ignorant words but you have made your candidate look bad also.
    Job well done!

And I would never accept Shyt from you anyway's! You are just hating on me because you know I will battle the hell out of you. I find this whole thing amusing and funny....you seem to take it way to personal.....you are one lonely fellow, what the wifey that your parents had lined up for you bailed? No more lil under age Arabian girls that you can swipe up and brainwash??

It's cool though, Relieve your stress here on the board....rather that than you drop some bombs on Lackawanna!
    LOL!!! You are so hilarious!! Give me a hug Lorrie!

Andrea dragged him into it by throwing him under the bus when she blamed him for her financial problems. Not me. So get your facts straight.
    Your conversation with me is on a totally different level. You are accusing me and others on this board of saying negative things when that's ALL that came out of your own mouth was negativity. What Andrea Says is her own business. You can only accuse me and the others for what we personally say. Don't blame her supporters for words she chose to speak. She is her own person and i'm sure we won't agree with everything. I support her because she is A strong woman who cares to find out the truth. She don't hold anything back and that's why I support her. Why do you support your candidate? This question has been asked tooo many times But again....what plans does your candidate have for the people of the 1st ward? You care to defend him so why don't you tell us more about him on a good note. We all have been asking this and waiting to hear this for a long long time!
    He thinks because he has the arabic vote he don't have to plead his case to the other voters......Not a good thing man, Not good :-(

LOL!!! You are so hilarious!! Give me a hug Lorrie!
    Are you wearing deordarant? Some of ya Arabs can get mighty musty :-(

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information