Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    Her choice i hope? What the heck is that suppose to mean? Just because you drink 40 ounce beers in front of your house and she doesnt does not mean she isnt sociable. Maybe she just chooses not to socialize with people like you!
    Dude, you know exactly what she means. My post was meant to be a blatant insult to the Muslim community who treat women as second class citizens. I don't like it, I don't have to like it, and I can say whatever I want about it. In the United States of America, women work full time, take care of the house, raise the children while MOST men just coast. We DO NOT want our heads cut off, be run over by a car for being too American, or chained to a radiator, even though WE TOW THE LINE, we treat our partners as equal.

Her choice i hope? What the heck is that suppose to mean?
    This is Domestic Awareness Month. By the time you finish reading this another person will have been battered. Remember, you are no one's possession. http://dvam.vawnet.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    What I meant is I hope she's not just another Muslim woman who is controlled by her husband. Muslim or not this is America and I hope it's her choice!

And I don't drink 40's my neighbors do. I choose a vodka and tea when i feel like going outside. As for the men on this block if they were such bad people because they drink your man Noman wouldn't have promised them jobs after he gets elected (lol) and wouldn't have paid them for their services during his campaign. So if he socializes with them they must not be that bad hu????? As for me if we like to be outside and unwind that is our business and what's in my cup is not yours. If she would befriend me i would never do anything around her that was disrespectful. There are friends of mine with strict Christian ways and when I'm around them i respect them. So calling me personally a 40 oz drinker is so far from the truth!!!! You want to say that some one is assuming it's you this time. I don't care for beer !!!! lol
    And i never see her socialize even with the Muslim women who take their children to the park sooooooo I just think she's not a social person.

Andrea after you win...my house for 40 ounces ok ....lol
    Just went outside to go talk to one of those 40 oz drinking men and they said that their new job was promised by Noman within months of his election win (lol). Does Lackawanna do random drug tests....hope so because Noman knowing he will be hiring some alcoholics means he will have to pull some strings to get that test passed! He knows how they are so why promise a alcoholic a job??? one answer to get them to vote for him and to get them to spread the word on how great of a person he is......Noman where's my promised city hall job? guess you never cared bout my vote :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    Just went outside to go talk to one of those 40 oz drinking men and they said that their new job was promised by Noman within months of his election win (lol). Does Lackawanna do random drug tests....hope so because Noman knowing he will be hiring some alcoholics means he will have to pull some strings to get that test passed! He knows how they are so why promise a alcoholic a job??? one answer to get them to vote for him and to get them to spread the word on how great of a person he is......Noman where's my promised city hall job? guess you never cared bout my vote :-(
    Are you talking about the men in the Golden family? Did you tell them that you were on here calling them alcoholics? Ill be sure to let them know what a wonderful neighbor you are.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Dude, you know exactly what she means. My post was meant to be a blatant insult to the Muslim community who treat women as second class citizens. I don't like it, I don't have to like it, and I can say whatever I want about it. In the United States of America, women work full time, take care of the house, raise the children while MOST men just coast. We DO NOT want our heads cut off, be run over by a car for being too American, or chained to a radiator, even though WE TOW THE LINE, we treat our partners as equal.
    Mrs. noman has her own car, lives in a very nice home and is raising 4 beautiful children. Just because she doesnt drink beer in front of her house like lorrie and your old lady does not mean she is treated like a second class citizen. So go and tip a few more then go lay down next to ur niece. Its funny how you trailer trash know so much about everybody else. I can bet you that ur wife doesnt have half the things most muslim woman have

Are you talking about the men in the Golden family? Did you tell them that you were on here calling them alcoholics? Ill be sure to let them know what a wonderful neighbor you are.
    You are the one naming people. You are accusing someone else of this? You also said that you would be sure to tell Andrea's Edwin what "she" called him. You and SunnyLa called him an alcoholic, not Andrea. Just like you named a family here on the internet, not Lorrie.

You are a horrible, horrible, horrible human being. If you represent what Mr. Noman would bring to council, then NO THANKS NOMAN. Your spokesperson on this forum is an embarrassment to you and the Muslim community.
    Last edited by tiredofbs; November 2nd, 2009 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    You are the one naming people. You are accusing someone else of this? You also said that you would be sure to tell Andrea's Edwin what "she" called him. You and SunnyLa called him an alcoholic, not Andrea. Just like you named a family here on the internet, not Lorrie.

You are a horrible, horrible, horrible human being. If you represent what Mr. Noman would bring to council, then NO THANKS NOMAN. Your spokesperson on this forum is an embarrassment to you and the Muslim community.
    You and Andrea are an embarrassment to the Christian community. Andrea DOGGED her boyfriend in that article, not me sweetheart. So hop back on the COO COO train with ur girl Andrea cuz the ride is almost over! Enjoy the last few days. And since you are such a loyal friend of hers you should help her pay her taxes!

Mrs. noman has her own car, lives in a very nice home and is raising 4 beautiful children. Just because she doesnt drink beer in front of her house like lorrie and your old lady does not mean she is treated like a second class citizen. So go and tip a few more then go lay down next to ur niece. Its funny how you trailer trash know so much about everybody else. I can bet you that ur wife doesnt have half the things most muslim woman have
    I got a huge laugh out of this post, I am NOT who you are accusing me of being Ollie. I got a good one for you though...Newsflash...

It has come to my attention that Abdul Noman is not welcome by many members of Lackawanna's Muslim community. I have it on a good source that they don't care for the way he has been conducting business for the soccer club and are calling for the attorney general's office to investigate! There is also a rumor that he is already getting a city hall paycheck. If there is even a whisper of shadiness, do you think he will do the right thing for his constituents?

you should help her pay her taxes!
    As soon as you help NOMAN with his LIENS. Mortgage problems, not a small thing.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    I got a huge laugh out of this post, I am NOT who you are accusing me of being Ollie. I got a good one for you though...Newsflash...

It has come to my attention that Abdul Noman is not welcome by many members of Lackawanna's Muslim community. I have it on a good source that they don't care for the way he has been conducting business for the soccer club and are calling for the attorney general's office to investigate! There is also a rumor that he is already getting a city hall paycheck. If there is even a whisper of shadiness, do you think he will do the right thing for his constituents?
    First of all my name isnt ollie. And secondly the WHOLE MUSLIM community is behind Abdul 100%. And if you think they arent just come to his victory party tomorrow night and see it for yourself. The Muslim community and other members of all races will be there because Abdul is liked by so many people because of his dedication to the youth of Lackawanna. So you can take your RUMORS and stick them where the sun dont shine pal!!

As soon as you help NOMAN with his LIENS. Mortgage problems, not a small thing.
    Mortgage problems? Ya i guess thats why he is about to build a brand new house on ingham because he is having financial problems right? What a joke you are!

Mortgage problems? Ya i guess thats why he is about to build a brand new house on ingham because he is having financial problems right? What a joke you are!
    Check out the county clerks site. The joke is on you...LOSER!!!

Show me something current sweet cheeks! And the only LOSERS are the clowns on the COO COO train!

Im waiting. And if you cant show me something current than you are a LIAR!!! So prove it to everyone in this forum that you are not a LIAR. So dig up everything you have to dig up and display it right here. And if you cant you are a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Im waiting. And if you cant show me something current than you are a LIAR!!! So prove it to everyone in this forum that you are not a LIAR. So dig up everything you have to dig up and display it right here. And if you cant you are a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
    Go to the county clerks site yourself. I'm not your servant. I already posted most of it here anyway. If you are to dumb to understand it that's not my problem.

Even if by some chance Noman squeeks through, do you really think the Mayor, or any of the other council will go along with his ideas? Think about it. They don't want Noman in office. They figure they can control him easier than Andrea. After all he will PLAY BALL with them. How do you think he will be able to build this house with his credit problems? Help from the "good ole boys" that's how. Notice the house hasn't been built yet and how long has he owned the lot? He bought the lot in March 2009. Taking him a long time to build isn't it? He needs to get the assistance from City Hall. He is part of the "club" and you know it.
    Last edited by tiredofbs; November 2nd, 2009 at 05:27 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information