Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Exclamation hmmm....

[quote=youcangohome;642062]right you are. We should start trashing you tony. You are the problem[/quote

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    right you are. we should start trashing you Tony. you are the problem
    Lets play how stupid we are :

First I was:

Cathy

Mike B.

P

D

Somebody whose husband got punched out by who else Makeyenko

Some guy who did a whole bunch of things on school time

Now I'm Tony

Good grief! Who will you think of next.....

Boy this MNB character sure takes on a lot of names but you still don't have the right person.Maybe I am just a concerned Lackawanna resident who just happens to know what goes on and is sick of the bs. Did you ever think there are more than one group of people who got screwed, used, tossed aside by their so called friends and actually care about what happens in their city and wants the truth to get out and not be blinded and fed propoganda by the stupid party they hooked up with and its bs politics. Apparently you guys do not think so.

Tony is the problem? Really? Who is running the city? Isn't Tony is it? Isn't it Polanski and Cronies? Boy you guys are truly blind. I feel sorry for you. You guys have been brainwashed pretty good there is no help for you.It's pretty funny watching you guys cry slander all the time even though 98 percent of the stuff on here is true.
    Last edited by mnb811; May 14th, 2010 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    lets play how stupid we are :

First i was:

Cathy

mike b.

P

d

somebody whose husband got punched out by who else makeyenko

some guy who did a whole bunch of things on school time

now i'm tony

good grief! Who will you think of next.....

Boy this mnb character sure takes on a lot of names but you still don't have the right person.maybe i am just a concerned lackawanna resident who just happens to know what goes on and is sick of the bs. Did you ever think there are more than one group of people who got screwed, used, tossed aside by their so called friends and actually care about what happens in their city and wants the truth to get out and not be blinded and fed propoganda by the stupid party they hooked up with and its bs politics. Apparently you guys do not think so.

Tony is the problem? Really? Who is running the city? Isn't tony is it? Isn't it polanski and cronies? Boy you guys are truly blind. I feel sorry for you. You guys have been brainwashed pretty good there is no help for you.it's pretty funny watching you guys cry slander all the time even though 98 percent of the stuff on here is true.
    Spot ON!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information