Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

There never should have been an argument.

Then you should never have jumped down someone's throat for stating factual information. I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me, but if you're going to be an ass about it I will bite back.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Nor should you. Let's just agree to disagree. How's that?

I was simply trying to make you see the difference from State law and City law.

I was simply trying to make you see the difference from State law and City law.
    I see the difference. However my point of view is different. I see not paying taxes of any kind being illegal---because there is a consequence if you don't pay. Whether it's in the books or not.

I understood the difference the first time it was said. It's the WAY it was said that makes all the difference.

There are consequences for everything in life.....absolutely everything. I still don't see how you thought I was biting you...because I used caps in certain words? If I remember correctly, it was you who started with the name calling. Doesn't matter either way.

Post Faith and Trust

Come to the Lackawanna City Council meeting tomorrow,
    Mon. Nov. 9, 2009
    6:30 p.m.

God knows what he is doing, all of this will be worked out in the near future.

Anyone can have a change of circumstances out of their control because---LIFE HAPPENS and we must take the good with the bad.

By keeping your focus on me the real criminals get away right under your nose, they have all of this plotted out and are laughing their a*s off at all of us outsiders!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Come to the Lackawanna City Council meeting tomorrow,
    Mon. Nov. 9, 2009
    6:30 p.m.

God knows what he is doing, all of this will be worked out in the near future.

Anyone can have a change of circumstances out of their control because---LIFE HAPPENS and we must take the good with the bad.

By keeping your focus on me the real criminals get away right under your nose, they have all of this plotted out and are laughing their a*s off at all of us outsiders!
    Andrea the focus was on you because you are a politician and you are supposed to be held to a higher standard than criminals.

So what's your excuse for not paying your taxes?

There are consequences for everything in life.....absolutely everything. I still don't see how you thought I was biting you...because I used caps in certain words? If I remember correctly, it was you who started with the name calling. Doesn't matter either way.
    You're right, it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    Andrea the focus was on you because you are a politician and you are supposed to be held to a higher standard than criminals.

Once again you can't read or comprehend "She didn't have the money"Each and everyone of us is just one step away from financial disaster a car crash a slip and fall a loss of job etc. So yes she is held to a higher standard but if she doesn't have the money how can she pay. She is what is classified as a slow payer.My point being there are other politicians and city department heads in Lackawanna that have the means to pay but reduce their assesments and/or change their taxtation address which is illegal and are NOT held to the same STANDARD as Ms.Haxton. Plus these are the same guys who went after her on the same subject.They are hypocrites. I am not condoning Ms.Haxtons actions just pointing out the DOUBLE STANDARD.
    Last edited by mnb811; November 9th, 2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Once again you can't read or comprehend "She didn't have the money"Each and everyone of us is just one step away from financial disaster a car crash a slip and fall a loss of job etc. So yes she is held to a higher standard but if she doesn't have the money how can she pay. She is what is classified as a slow payer.My point being there are other politicians and city department heads in Lackawanna that have the means to pay but reduce their assesments and/or change their taxtation address which is illegal and are NOT held to the same STANDARD as Ms.Haxton. Plus these are the same guys who went after her on the same subject.They are hypocrites. I am not condoning Ms.Haxtons actions just pointing out the DOUBLE STANDARD.
    There is a difference between saying "I owe taxes and need to pay them"
    vs somebody else saying that you owe taxes and need to pay them.

I do not know which is the case with Ms. Haxton and do not care

The public is very jaded by what facts come out when the issue is FORCED.

Our political climate is renowned locally and state wide....unfortunately

Andrea has stated that she needs to pay her taxes.....all along.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Speak for yourself. Not everybody is in this situation.

Moreover, as I understand this, this wasn't her primary residence but an investment property. Maybe before Ms Haxton decided to become a landlord or an entrepreneur, she should have made sure that she had the wherewithall to cover her bills. In other words, maybe she should have made better business decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Speak for yourself. Not everybody is in this situation.
    No Linda-- you are wrong. Everybody IS in this situation. Poverty, Billionaire, everybody.

There is always something that can happen that will destroy someone's finances--no matter HOW good they are with their money.

No Linda-- you are wrong. Everybody IS in this situation. Poverty, Billionaire, everybody.

There is always something that can happen that will destroy someone's finances--no matter HOW good they are with their money.
    Very well stated, keyboard. You beat me to the punch.

"But for the grace of God go I".

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information