Thread: Thank God someone is running against Meegan

Thank God someone is running against Meegan

Nice to see Bove run against Meegan. I hope to see a Republican run also.

I am very impressed with Bove's professional background, whereas Meegan's background seems entrenched in "good old boys" political associations and connections. She has this knack to reward and provide favors to political friends and cohorts while alienating those who don't fully support her as evidenced through caustic verbal and body language retorts. Though Meegan is gregarious and personable (unless you fail to support her agenda); when the layers are exposed she displays deep seeded emotions of frustration and anxiety and relies on others to make the hard calls. She has too many old and some new political strings that are evident in every difficult decision she makes. I believe she makes decisions which are not so much in the best interest for the Town but for her political career.

I don't care if a Republican or Democrat wins this or other elections but I do want a person who will represent this town and is devoid of personal politics or agendas and makes decisions which are beneficial for the welfare, development and growth of the Town.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Just the Facts View Post

I don't care if a Republican or Democrat wins this or other elections but I do want a person who will represent this town and is devoid of personal politics or agendas and makes decisions which are beneficial for the welfare, development and growth of the Town.

You want someone who actually puts the home/business owners best interests first instead of the social club they belong to.

Regardless of who we wish would win - the fact is - if those who watch don't get involved - nothing changes.

People who view themselves as "Out side the Major Parties" need to work just as hard as "Party Clones" - maybe even harder.

Talk to friends, neighbors and share your views and belief in the need for change. Not just a few new "Party Faces" - actually "New Candidates" from other groups.

Even Conservatives in many Towns are now pulling away from their repeated support of Dems.

Unaffiliated voters can make a major shift at the polls - if they are given a reason.

Good Luck !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

"caustic verbal and body language retorts."

Is this a bad thing ?

If I had to choose which Supervisor candidate I'd prefer to victimize me with such things it's a no brainer.

Thread Information