Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to read the Front Page 101

How to read the Front Page 101

What happened to the earlier post I put up under this heading???

you read the front page from front to back and hopefully you don't get caught up in the lies about some of the articles written in it.

Did the "Pillar of the Community" Boo-HOO????? Still can't hide from the truth that he and the DEMOCRATIC PARTY are lying to the citizens of Lackawanna with his BS article in the front page. What is "appalling" is that he himself "BLATANTLY and KNOWINGLY" lied and he had it printed in the front page by his good, POLITICAL friend, Billy Delmont. Like people don't see him sneaking into the front page on a daily basis. The Citizens of Lackawanna DEMAND a retraction from the LIAR called the Democratic Chairman, just like you made Larry Murphy do for printing the TRUTH about you in his article. You, Fran Warthling are the SHAM along with the people you support!!! Now everyone knows the front page is nothing but a bought and paid for political RAG!

Thumbs down

A better way is to just throw it in the trash or put it with The Globe and National Enquirer.

This thread should be called DO NOT READ THE FRONT PAGE. The corruption in Lackawanna runs very very very very deep. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. I am glad to read that others are finally becoming enlighted to the truth of the horror that goes on in our City. The Democratic Party in Lackawanna must be stopped!!!! They are out of control and MAD with power.

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownadream View Post
    Did the "Pillar of the Community" Boo-HOO????? Still can't hide from the truth that he and the DEMOCRATIC PARTY are lying to the citizens of Lackawanna with his BS article in the front page. What is "appalling" is that he himself "BLATANTLY and KNOWINGLY" lied and he had it printed in the front page by his good, POLITICAL friend, Billy Delmont. Like people don't see him sneaking into the front page on a daily basis. The Citizens of Lackawanna DEMAND a retraction from the LIAR called the Democratic Chairman, just like you made Larry Murphy do for printing the TRUTH about you in his article. You, Fran Warthling are the SHAM along with the people you support!!! Now everyone knows the front page is nothing but a bought and paid for political RAG!
    I am still waiting for our apology from "THE PILLAR of THE COMMUNITY" what a joke this guy is turning out to be....

These are tried and true policies of the Democratic Party chairs throughout NY. Just toss anything out they want - needs no truth. Matter of fact the bigger the twisting of the truth the better. The Democratic party has a broken moral compass!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Warthling never obviously had a moral compass

Was Billy sleeping?

I was very surprised to see the opinion of Patti Foley appear in the "Letters To The Editor" column. She really gave Mayor Norm a sucker punch. Hurray for you Patti! Has Billy fallen out of favor with the Mayor for allowing something negative to be written about him? Next weeks Front page should be very interesting. Maybe there will be a rebuttal to this letter and of course the retraction from Fran Warthling concerning the League of Women Voters.

Don't forget the League of Womens Voters submitted a letter to the editor which he said (to the League) that it will be in next weeks addition. If it isn't, I will get my hands on a copy and put it here for everyone to see.

Thumbs down Billy wasn't sleeping!!!! It's a sham!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyExp View Post
    I was very surprised to see the opinion of Patti Foley appear in the "Letters To The Editor" column. She really gave Mayor Norm a sucker punch. Hurray for you Patti! Has Billy fallen out of favor with the Mayor for allowing something negative to be written about him? Next weeks Front page should be very interesting. Maybe there will be a rebuttal to this letter and of course the retraction from Fran Warthling concerning the League of Women Voters.
    No Mr.Delmont wasn't sleeping the way this letter was put in was a sham. Mr. Delmont took offense to a post on this site calling his rag (I'm sorry paper) a no good biased political rag.So to show it's not biased he called the mayor and cleared it with the "PILLAR OF THE COMMUNITY" Fran Warthling as to which letter (I KNOW FOR A FACT HE RECIEVED MORE THAN ONE)to print to make his rag umm I mean paper look unbiased. This is LACKAWANNA politics and these people always have an ulterior motive BEHIND EVERYTHING THEY DO!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    These are tried and true policies of the Democratic Party chairs throughout NY. Just toss anything out they want - needs no truth. Matter of fact the bigger the twisting of the truth the better. The Democratic party has a broken moral compass!

You are SO VERY correct!! The wild west saying hits home too!!

Thumbs down NYS AND Lackawanna DEMOCRATIC PARTY

The DEMOCRATIC party no longer represents the people they represent ripping off taxpayers, creating jobs for friends and family with free healthcare for life,paying off voters by promising them the world and stiffing the working class with their arrogant dictatorial ways. The only thing they want from the working man is his money so that they can keep these friends and families happy while ripping the working man's family apart with higher taxes and fees so they can continue to stay in power.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    The DEMOCRATIC party no longer represents the people they represent ripping off taxpayers, creating jobs for friends and family with free healthcare for life,paying off voters by promising them the world and stiffing the working class with their arrogant dictatorial ways. The only thing they want from the working man is his money so that they can keep these friends and families happy while ripping the working man's family apart with higher taxes and fees so they can continue to stay in power.
    It sounds you aren't a local democrat and don't belong to the "Club." You can't juudge all democrats the same way. They are different as any human. Besides, nobody's perfect.
    Last edited by zanna vaida; November 9th, 2009 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    You can't juudge all democrats the same way.
    Yes you can.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information