Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Towering terrors in Tonawanda ... film at 11 !

Talking Towering terrors in Tonawanda ... film at 11 !

Killer sunflowers in Tonawanda! I hear they can eat their own weight in pets and small children, every day. Beware !!

Wanted by the rulers of Tonawanda, preferaby dead:
    Last edited by ForestBird; August 3rd, 2006 at 09:11 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Very nice picture

I saw this on the news! And it showed the whole shot of these sunflowers. No way they block anyone's vision of traffic if a driver is careful.
    As a person who had giant sunflowers (2, two feet across) out at the sidewalk, I support this man who grew them. They're cheerful and somewhat astounding flowers.
    Can't believe people sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ForestBird
    Killer sunflowers in Tonawanda! I hear they can eat their own weight in pets and small children, every day. Beware !!

Wanted by the rulers of Tonawanda, preferaby dead:
    Is that a Photo of Bucky Phillips?

You think Supervisor Moline and his gestapo inspectors would actually enjoy somebody taking pride in their home, especially the Sheridan Parkside area. The Town of Tonawanda Police especially need to get a life when it comes to these types of "violations". What will they do when actual crime hits the town in a few years like a hammer?

How big does a Sunflower have to be to be considered "tall" ? Mine are about 5' and growing. Later bloomers though.

They're getting there, rise.

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    How big does a Sunflower have to be to be considered "tall" ? Mine are about 5' and growing. Later bloomers though.
    Correction, they're over 6 feet. I just noticed they're taller than me, and growing by the day. Still no full flowers, though.

Let the poor guy be...

I haven't heard of sunflowers shooting anybody in the projects. Maybe the cops should look a little harder over there for lawbreakers!

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloEMT14216
    You think Supervisor Moline and his gestapo inspectors would actually enjoy somebody taking pride in their home, especially the Sheridan Parkside area. The Town of Tonawanda Police especially need to get a life when it comes to these types of "violations". What will they do when actual crime hits the town in a few years like a hammer?
    Nazis to the left of me Nazis to the right.This State sucks Tonawanda PD a real fine bunch of Barney Fifes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    Nazis to the left of me Nazis to the right.This State sucks Tonawanda PD a real fine bunch of Barney Fifes.
    You are so good at calling people either Nazis or Commies. Must be stuck on that in Sandead. You must watch Archie Bunker a lot.

moonshine
    I haven't heard of sunflowers shooting anybody in the projects
    My sources tell me that Bucky Phillips is hiding in the sunflowers. Several heads of cabbage, two cucumbers, and an arugula are named as accomplices. It's only a matter of time until he eats a harmless watermelon.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley
    You are so good at calling people either Nazis or Commies. Must be stuck on that in Sandead. You must watch Archie Bunker a lot.

Hey Meat Head,Archie was the man. Tell me what you call people that are bent on taking your money and your rights.Do you know that two weeks ago the Governor of this commie state sighned into law 275 things that will screw with the average person..All politicians have that Facist gene in them.

Quote Originally Posted by moonshine
    My sources tell me that Bucky Phillips is hiding in the sunflowers. Several heads of cabbage, two cucumbers, and an arugula are named as accomplices. It's only a matter of time until he eats a harmless watermelon.
    Moonshine you made my morning

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    Hey Meat Head,Archie was the man. Tell me what you call people that are bent on taking your money and your rights.Do you know that two weeks ago the Governor of this commie state sighned into law 275 things that will screw with the average person..All politicians have that Facist gene in them.
    Archie was a man that called a spade a spade, And that's a good thing. But like you, he didn't know how to express his thoughts. So, like you, he also resorted to name calling when he had no argument to make. The biggest thing that bothers me about you is that when you do resort to the name calling, even though I try not to, I am brought down to your level and reutrn the favor. Maybe not as harsh as you, but never the less it happens.

Now... what do I call people that are bent on taking my money? Well... I believe you are refering to the politicians, I call them short timers, if I have anything to do with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information