Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is CC a racist??

Is CC a racist??

Well all those bleeding heart PC's liberals out their think so!

Last weekend, CC called Sheldon Silver an Anti-Christ, does anyone here think he's not?

He's been 1/3 of the probelm in NYS since 1994, in the last 14 years he has been part of the reason our budget has gone from under 60 BILLION to now over 131 BILLION!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post

Last weekend, CC called Sheldon Silver an Anti-Christ, does anyone here think he's not?

He's been 1/3 of the probelm in NYS since 1994, in the last 14 years he has been part of the reason our budget has gone from under 60 BILLION to now over 131 BILLION!
    Shelly Silver is a god to those that depend and rely on the government for work or handouts....to the Taxpayer,, he is the great Satan.

Doug I have to disagree.

I’d argue that Silver is not a third of the reason NYS is in such bad shape. He’s more like 90% of the reason. Face it, of the “3 Men in a Room” he’s been in the room the longest! Since he’s been around, he’s been constantly doing what’s best for Sheldon Silver and he could care less about the taxpayers of this state.

Look at just a few facts:

To start with, Silver is a personal injury attorney. Would you want to see Celino and Barnes calling all the shots in NYS? Silver has done everything in his power to block medical malpractice reform and reform of tort laws because if might inconvience his personal injury buddies. He also did his best to eliminate the statute of limitations on civil law suits.

Silver was also a major force in trying to throw out legislation placing restrictions on convicted child molesters. Bill O’Reilly ripped Silver a new one about this and I agree 100% with Bill.

Silver successfully covered up crimes by his top aide, who was accused of raping two women. Silver and the assembly paid $500.000 in 2006 to make the situation go away.

Silver labels himself as an orthodox jew, but in 1995 he was instrumental in getting the death penalty reinstated. How hypocritical is that? I guess he figured “The hell with religion when I can grab a few votes.”

Finally, the thing I really don’t like about Silver: he’s a spoiled little rich kid who’s lived his entire life in Manhattan!! He is so out of touch with real life it’s unbelievable.
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

That's not racist. If he called him a Christ-Killer then I'd say that was a little over the top.

You are right, that is just like killing 7 million jews, no difference at all.

This is the number one story in Buffalo right now? Like we don't have real problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    You are right, that is just like killing 7 million jews, no difference at all.
    huh?? Were not talking about HITLER were talking about the ANTI CHRIST!!

What about Nepoleon why do you leave him out?

This bizarre, arrogant, ego-maniacal man doubtlessly cost himself any shot at the Governor's office and probably any higher office. While his comments obviously appeal to a number of deep thinkers here in WNY, I understand that they were not as well received around the state. I wonder what he will suggest next? For example, I'll be interested to see the design of the showers in the new holding facility that "six sigma" said he would propose in the attempt to get rid of the lawsuits by the state and federal govts.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    This bizarre, arrogant, ego-maniacal man doubtlessly cost himself any shot at the Governor's office and probably any higher office. While his comments obviously appeal to a number of deep thinkers here in WNY, I understand that they were not as well received around the state. I wonder what he will suggest next? For example, I'll be interested to see the design of the showers in the new holding facility that "six sigma" said he would propose in the attempt to get rid of the lawsuits by the state and federal govts.
    You (and the media) are over-reacting. He said something dumb trying to get a laugh. He has not murdered anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    You (and the media) are over-reacting. He said something dumb trying to get a laugh. He has not murdered anyone.
    No the ahole is just murdering this state that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Collins is "murdering the state"? How so? I didn't realize he was so powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Collins is "murdering the state"? How so? I didn't realize he was so powerful.
    He was talking about Silver, not collins. And don't mind Grump he hates Collins and anything he does or doesn't do.

He was talking about Silver, not collins. And don't mind Grump he hates Collins and anything he does or doesn't do.
    But the "he" in my post was clearly Collins. Does Grump not understand the rules of pronouns?

Yeah, calling a jew the anti-christ is real classy. If CC's foot had six sigma toes maybe he wouldn't have been able to fit it in his mouth so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    And Collins murdered his own career....
    Think you can trust the government?
    Ask an Indian!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information