Thread: Nuclear detonation in Yemen?

Nuclear detonation in Yemen?

The Internet is alleging that Israel, using F-16's painted to resemble Saudi Air Force planes, dropped a tactical nuclear bomb on a Yemeni airfield on May 20th. There has been no Western press on this, though PRAVDA picked it up in the past day or so.

Thus is one of two videos circulating. I don't know, I have never seen a detonation like this.

b.b.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Sometimes I think we should just that side of the earth pound each other back to the stone age. The money we waste on needless wars could subsidize the cost of oil for us instead. Or just keep that money in our pockets. If that happened the people who profit off of bullets, bombs and weapons wouldn't make their profit.

I also think any politician who wants to take our 2nd Amendment rights away should be ran out of office including any local elected officials who support the party that supports that agenda.

I think that if Israel pee'd in the direction of Yemen our pro-Islamic terror president would've been on it like a fly on dogsh*t.

The smoke plume ends up looking like some of the caricatures of Muhammad.

Thread Information