Thread: Max and Progressive Dems Petitions

Max and Progressive Dems Petitions

Frank Max and his progressives PAC are paying people to carry petitions for Alice Magierski, Jerry Kaminski, Christine Adamczak, and Steve Specyal. I wonder where frank is getting the money to pay these people last financial reports showed only $2 in the account. Only a matter of time till the Feds and state come an arrest Frank and company for all the illegal political financials and doings they have done and continue to do.

It's really funny they are so desperate and pathetic.

But yet these people defend Scaminski and Prince Rogowski and Alice. They are worthless to the Taxpayers and the Town Board. I pray the Feds and State check into these people.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why are they any more worthless than anyone else on the town board? Face it. Same social club has been supplying the people on the town board for years. We never see any change. All we see is cost rising each year.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Why are they any more worthless than anyone else on the town board? Face it. Same social club has been supplying the people on the town board for years. We never see any change. All we see is cost rising each year.
    Because Prince Rogowski Alice and Scaminski are being supported by the Max Factor. Did you ever come to realize it was the Max regime that was the problem all these years and maybe not the party affiliation? If you don't want to see any change then keep voting for these same Max people.

Res I and I'm sure others here are starting to think if the pope ran you would find something wrong with it. It as well seem you are painting all dens with the same paint brush. Scaminski , Alice and Prince Rogowski are not Democrats , Thry are misfits and all cost will do what they have got to do to get elected. If that means lying to taxpayers misleading and mostly mislead they will do that. I've been told they will bully and speak lies about anyone that will not go with their agenda.

Like Sabre said if that's the people you want in office vote for them, but don't bitch afterwards.

Thread Information