Went to the ballpark tonight and watched the bisons cream rochester 7 - 1

It was the 4th of july celebration thing where they have the philharmonic and fireworks after the game.

Things that happaned that genuinly surprised me:

They asked veterans to stand while they played a portion of each services song.

Most cheers: Jarheads.... er ummmm I mean marines
Most in crowd: Army (Ho Wa)

Suprised: seeing so many Coast gaurd veterans. I would have never known we had so many coasties here looked like as many of them as marines.

Lady behind me hugged me (and in doing so spilled beer on the guy next to me), air force guy about 5 seats away shook my hand.

------------------------------------------------------------

They did a thing on events that happened this year and people that passed.

Most cheers: This was close: Rosa Parks, Lindy Ruff, Buffalo Sabres, Correta scott king, US Servicemembers

Half Hearted Cheers: Marv Levy (guess the verdict is still out)

Dead silence: Byron Brown (and I do mean silence, it was really akward)

Biggest Giggle: Discovery Launch ( For those not in the know it was delayed and doesnt launch until tommorow )

A caveat though: the park was packed so my observations may only be pertinant to the side I was sitting on but thats the way it sounded to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest ooohhhhhsssss and ahhhhhhhhssssssss: when the sky divers flew around downtown and landed in the infield, now that was cool.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Honorable mention: salute to the phantom of the opera.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of place: salute to the aniversary of the two piece bathing suit AKA the bikini (I wonder who thought that one up)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Key bank tries way to hard, from the little key guy out on the field to the fireworks that lit up their name to the board that remained lit even when the firworks were going off and annoying everyone in left field trying to see thru the 3d glasses they gave us coming in.

----------------------------------------------------------------

They had two ladys competeing in a name that song contest. Probably the only two people in the whole stadium that didnt know each song that was played, LOL

All in all an enjoyable evening, for any of you that havent attended the bisons 4th of july thingy its highly recomended