Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lancaster IDA Information

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Theo, I agree totally. Start a new thread -"Zarbo's a bad man!"

or, "How long will the Lancaster Dems chase a old foe"
    But isnt that typical - run out of factual arguements -attack personally!
    I never said you're a bad man. I have no reason to believe that's true. And I've never implied it.

Perhaps you prefer that this be turned into a thread about you; but I don't.

Lightbulb Thanks - but you ain't seen nothing yet!

Theo, I didn't say you did imply anything - don't be so defensive. I agree with you. You and I spar all the time, I don't believe you'd condone or contribute to this type of personal attack.

That said, They wanted to take the focus away from the Lancaster I.D.A. Its hitting a nerve with those who abuse it, and focusing on the the issues of corrupt hand outs of tax relief for insiders.

I can take the heat - I was a firemen for 23 years - they ain't come close to things I have seen and felt.

Thats what chews Dem up = as Bob Giza said recently at a Lancaster Town Board Meeting, "I cant believe this guys still speaking out, he was put through the system and he's still talking!"

I will continue, this shows how protective they can be. Almost one hundred years of manipulation of the "Political System." If they really want to trade stories - they should ask Mr.S.Keysa, Mr B.Giza, Mr.R.Giza, Mr.J.Cippolla, and others just how many stories they want to trade - Publicly!

I used to collect family stories about car dealers, candy dealers, land deals and much much more.

As I said, this isn't about anyone, its about a Committee Built on second Generation Entitlement - about what these people see as "Their Jobs" - "Their Town" - and it all gets financed by your tax dollars.

The Elections are just a show, like the Circus.
    You ain't seen nothing yet folks.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Still came into erie county and I'm fine with that.

If I had a magic wand I think we should make Buffalo all of erie county even with the very poor to the rich all in the mix.

Remove all duplication of government jobs, all government jobs are just names on paychecks to me. I know they are people but in the end.. we are all social security numbers to the government and it goes both ways.
    My husband corrected me this AM. Yahoo moved to Niagara County, not Erie County. Once again, Erie county loses out (with help from Lancaster) due to stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by ichingtheory View Post
    My husband corrected me this AM. Yahoo moved to Niagara County, not Erie County. Once again, Erie county loses out (with help from Lancaster) due to stupidity.
    Speaking of losing Yahoo, who really profits from the airport expansion? According to the IDA grant, no jobs will be created. Outside of the construction jobs needed for expansion, once the construction period ends, then what?

The Lancaster Airport pays little in taxes, brings in more small engine planes that intrude on peoples quality of life, brings in several jets that services corporate types who will spend little time and money in the area and takes away form industrial and/or commercial enterprises that would pay much more in taxes. Who truly profits from this expansion?

Well, we do know there were several land parcels bought and sold and rebought. You don't think federal dollars were used in the exchange and that property values were inflated, do you? Of course our Town Board couldn't give us an answer because they had no jurisdiction in the matter. That SEQR/Airport Master Plan/IDA approval stuff just happened without town involvment, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Speaking of losing Yahoo, who really profits from the airport expansion? According to the IDA grant, no jobs will be created. Outside of the construction jobs needed for expansion, once the construction period ends, then what?

The Lancaster Airport pays little in taxes, brings in more small engine planes that intrude on peoples quality of life, brings in several jets that services corporate types who will spend little time and money in the area and takes away form industrial and/or commercial enterprises that would pay much more in taxes. Who truly profits from this expansion?

Well, we do know there were several land parcels bought and sold and rebought. You don't think federal dollars were used in the exchange and that property values were inflated, do you? Of course our Town Board couldn't give us an answer because they had no jurisdiction in the matter. That SEQR/Airport Master Plan/IDA approval stuff just happened without town involvment, right?
    It most definitly occured without any public involvment. But then you cant give any input on something the town fails to tell the public about. Amazing all this has only come to light in the last 6 months, but the planning has been around a long time. And the town? They know nothing, see nothing and say nothing.

This coming Tuesday, please lets stop being

STUCK ON STUPID

Originally posted by ichingtheory:
    I logged onto Erie County Records and tried to get more information on Mary Nowak. Address receiving IDA is actually blocked. Cemetery Road listed, no number.
    Here is the Mary Nowak property -105.00-1-23.1 on Erie County maps. Its the orange strip of vacant land that runs between Cemetery Rd and Walter Winter Dr

Georgia L Schlager

Wasn't she

Wasn't she actually past Town Attorney Sherwood's assistant?
    Is this the same lady that retired from Town Hall?

I am very interested in why this name is blocked

in the first place and why is she receiving IDA's and owns that land. Is she a farmer? Because if she is and she is producing products, then I think and IDA is a good thing. But if it is for nothing, well it should be revisited.

I found her name on an old Planning Board agenda from 2003...
    Mary Nowak, Recording Secretery.
    Same person or coincidence?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by ichingtheory View Post
    I found her name on an old Planning Board agenda from 2003...
    Mary Nowak, Recording Secretery.
    Same person or coincidence?
    Well, then I smell a rat!!

Gorja - where did you get the information that this parcel has an exemption? It's vacant land??

Mary Nowak is a Secretary for the Lancaster IDA. Her name is on a document as just an individual who represents the IDA in title for vacant land that is owned by the town and where no tax levy is forthcoming.

Mary Nowak is a Secretary for the Lancaster IDA. Her name is on a document as just an individual who represents the IDA in title for vacant land that is owned by the town and where no tax levy is forthcoming.
    Thank you Lee. Mystery solved.
    I knew I saw her name a few times on different documents..

Where there's smoke, there's......smoke.

?????????

So this isnt the lady that used to work at Town Hall?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information