Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wegner cleared of made up allegations by Max

Wegner cleared of made up allegations by Max

Mark Wegner cleared by attorney General of NYS on the made up allegations by frank max and progressives of WNY. Time for Prince Jim Hillbilly Jerry and Queen Mary To account for the thousands of dollars they spent of tax payer dollars for bs and witch hunt for Max. We as tax payers should bring those three cronies up on charges or demand they resign there position. They really don't put the people they serve first they put themselves and frank max first.

http://buffalochronicle.com/2015/04/...by-ags-office/

Quote Originally Posted by Towagan13 View Post
    Mark Wegner cleared by attorney General of NYS on the made up allegations by frank max and progressives of WNY. Time for Prince Jim Hillbilly Jerry and Queen Mary To account for the thousands of dollars they spent of tax payer dollars for bs and witch hunt for Max. We as tax payers should bring those three cronies up on charges or demand they resign there position. They really don't put the people they serve first they put themselves and frank max first.

http://buffalochronicle.com/2015/04/...by-ags-office/
    Good - now there is no reason for the report not to be released to the public, including details about the expenses for it and all communications between the town and the third party contractors.

and is his wife going to drop the divorce action now that he is no longer under investigation?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't think that will happen. I'll ask for the report anyways.

Nogods and the rest of the people. Mark was never getting a divorce to begin with. That was total bs that Frank Max and the cronies on the board made up. I'm not sure why people still think he is getting a divorce it was never factual to begin with. God people check your facts.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Good - now there is no reason for the report not to be released to the public, including details about the expenses for it and all communications between the town and the third party contractors.
    Can't wait to see what it says about the missing lawn mowers

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm waiting for one responsible Town Board member to ask for our mowers to be returned. If not returned lets say in 1 week the town presses charges on the group involved in stealing town property.

The taxpayers should demand for an investigation on wasting taxpayer money for political payback.

Nogods and the rest of the people. Mark was never getting a divorce to begin with. That was total bs that Frank Max and the cronies on the board made up. I'm not sure why people still think he is getting a divorce it was never factual to begin with. God people check your facts.
    Getting a divorce was claimed to have been said by Wegner himself at a town board meeting. Whether it's true or not, who knows? http://buffalochronicle.com/2015/03/...it-threatened/

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    The taxpayers should demand for an investigation on wasting taxpayer money for political payback.

That would be interesting. The entire Cheektowaga Democratic Party would have a lot of explaining to do wouldn't your agree?

Wegner said that the “phony allegations” were “politically motivated” and have caused him stress and detrimental impacts on his family. He announced that he is getting a divorce that was due, in part, to this investigation.
    Was that report inaccurate?

Mark said at the board meeting "he is sick of the bull**** rumors going around about him getting a divorce and the bar is being sold and going bankrupt, the only
    Thing truth was the bar being sold." That was what he said. I think people need to make sure they hear correctly before saying or quoting someone. Again people check the facts.
    Last edited by Towagan13; April 7th, 2015 at 08:15 PM.

Mark said at the board meeting "he is sick of the bull**** rumors going around about him getting a divorce and the bar is being sold and going bankrupt, the only
    Thing truth was the bar being sold." That was what he said. I think people need to make sure they hear correctly before saying or quoting someone. Again people check the facts.
    The only "facts" are those stated in the published article and now your claim as to what was said - which no one else had until you just made it...So were you there?

Oh. and if he really said "bull****" he needs to act with more maturity at a public meeting.

@nogods does it matter if I was there or not? Let me ask you this were you at that board meeting? It doesn't matter if I was or wasn't i know something that Frank max and the rest of yous don't its called THE TRUTH! I was there and I witnessed and heard three people a supervisor a deputy supervisor and a councilman lie through their teeth to us the taxpayers. No accountability whatsoever Btw Mark does conduct himself appropriatly at meetings I would be pissed off to if people in elected positions were slanding my name and making false allegations up about me to.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    @nogods does it matter if I was there or not? Let me ask you this were you at that board meeting? It doesn't matter if I was or wasn't i know something that Frank max and the rest of yous don't its called THE TRUTH! I was there and I witnessed and heard three people a supervisor a deputy supervisor and a councilman lie through their teeth to us the taxpayers. No accountability whatsoever Btw Mark does conduct himself appropriatly at meetings I would be pissed off to if people in elected positions were slanding my name and making false allegations up about me to.
    It isn't in the best interests of the property/business owners of Cheektowaga to play favorites. They all have to go.

@nogods does it matter if I was there or not? Let me ask you this were you at that board meeting? It doesn't matter if I was or wasn't i know something that Frank max and the rest of yous don't its called THE TRUTH!
    Uh...whether or not you were at the meeting helps the readers determine whether your version of what he said is true as opposed to the publish version. And if you weren't there, then how would you know that what was published was inaccurate, and where did you get the quotation you quoted?

Btw Mark does conduct himself appropriatly at meetings I would be pissed off to if people in elected positions were slanding my name and making false allegations up about me to.
    Part of the skill set of an elected official is the ability to control one's self at times of stress. Did mark think he was back at the highway department barn speaking to a female employee when he insulted the public with his potty mouth?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information